CHAPTER 21

Taehyung pov

"Prince Taehyung, her foot was injured," I didn't say anything and rushed toward her room with my shaking legs.

I don't want anything bad to happen to her. She is so precious to me. She is my angel. Even a small scar can wound my heart. What if that injury hurts her so much? I can't bear to see her tears.

With a heavy heart, I barged into her room. I could see her big doe eyes staring out the window while sitting on the bed. My sudden arrival caught her off guard. Her eyes widened as she tried to stand up, but she failed due to the injury. Slowly, I walked toward her. When I approached, I sat in front of her. She attempted to stand up, but I wrapped my hand around her shoulder, gently guiding her back down. I then took her warm, soft hands into my cold, rough hands. Her mouth hung open in surprise, and her brown angelic eyes stared at me. I did the same.

Breaking the eye contact, she looked away, and I sighed. My eyes wandered to her injured foot, wrapped in a bandage with visible blood stains. I gently held her injured foot on my lap, and she looked at me with widened eyes.

"Taehyung, what are you doing?" She asked, but I ignored her question.

"What happened?" My eyes stayed on her wound as I softly caressed it, my vision blurred.

"When I cleaned the floor, there were pieces of glass, and my foot got injured due to my carelessness." I glared at her. How could she be so careless? She didn't care, but I did. I can't stand to see her in pain; it makes my heart bleed. I know it's a small wound, but I can't see her like that.

"Why are you so careless, Y/N ah?" My focus remained on her wound, feeling her eyes on me. I didn't have the courage to look at her because my eyes were stuck with tears. She didn't give me an answer. I took a deep breath and spoke.

"You should be careful next time," I commanded , and she replied with an 'okay.'

"Taehyung, you can go now. I have to change my bandage."

"Let me do it," I insisted, looking at her, and she nodded.

I stood up and come with first aid box and sat infront of her.Again I gently took her injured foot on my lap. I slowly unwrapped previous bandage.
I can see her wound were deeper.It's must pain to her. How could you bear this y/nah. Tears rolled down from my cheeks. My tears contacted with her foot. When she felt my tears she gently kept her palm on my cheeks.

"Why are you crying hmm." She asked wiping my tears.

"Is it hurt?" I looked at her with teary eyes.She shook her head. She didn't say anything. But her gaze on me.

I applied medicine to her wound, and she hissed in pain. To alleviate her discomfort, I gently blew on it. My entire focus was on her wound. After some time, I took a new bandage and wrapped it around her injury. I sighed and examined my work.

"Done." I planted a soft kiss on her foot that bandaged then again and again. I looked at her with so much love.Her cheeks turning a bit red. I chuckled and patterned her head softly.

"Now take rest, Don't do any work okay." she nodded and laid down on bed. After sometimes she slept.

Author pov

After a good sleep, y/n finally woke up. She blinked her eyes several times, clearing her vision. Sitting on the bed, she spread out her arms to feel relaxed. Suddenly, she remembered what happened a few hours ago, and a soft smile plastered on her face.

Now, she knew Taehyung cared about her. She felt happy that at least one person cared about her in this castle. Her eyes then traveled to her bandaged foot, perfectly wrapped. Suddenly, the memory of Taehyung kissing her bandaged foot crossed her mind. Overwhelmed with shyness, she covered her face with both hands.

She heard a knocked on door. She removed her hands from face and looked at the door. She sighed and said 'come in'. The door opened and revealed taehyung with food tray. Her breath were stucked on chest. she felt het heart beat fasten. She was staring at him continuously.

"Are you surprised princess." She shook her head.

"But I could see you surprised by your face expression."
He said coming toward her.

" I took your dinner. Now eat." But she didn't response and her gaze stucked on him..She can't understand , why he is doing these kind of things.But her felt happy seeing him caring side. Normally , He was a cold guy, but to her he was the soft guy in this world.

"Princess, I know I'm handsome.You can staring at me your whole life.But now you have to have your dinner." He said and smirked.

She looked away due to the embarrassment. He chuckled and moved closer to her.She backed off.His breath hit on her forehead.Suddenly she felt pair of soft but cold lips touched on her forehead. Taehyung kissed her forehead with all love that he has. She frozened. A sudden warmth flowed into her heart. She closed her eyes and enjoyed it.

Taehyung backed off from her and he could have see she staring at him with widened eyes. Her cheeks were dark red.

"Okay, You can blush another time, now eat." She looked away . Then her gaze focused on food tray that kept on nightstand. She don't have any appreciate to eat. she sighed and pouted.

"Do you want me to feed you?" He asked a raising his eyebrow. She looked at him widened eyes and shook her.

"No, no taehyung, I can eat." Immediately she took a plate and put it on her lap and began to eat.

On the other hand, Taehyung stared at her with a smiling face. He sat beside her, observing his cute y/n eat with a pouty mouth. He wanted to kiss her kissable lips, but he understood that this was not the best time. He had to wait. He sighed and smiled.

______________________________________

CAPTAIN KIM TAEHYUNG 👮🫡

I'm so proud of you taetae❤️🙋

See you in the next part. Don't forget to vote. Wishing everyone a good day.💫