CHAPTER 35

Y/N POV

I felt someone plant a wet kiss on my shoulder. A strong hand wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer. I already knew whose clingy behavior this was. I slowly opened my eyes. Suddenly, a gasp escaped from my mouth. He was staring at me with his morning-beautiful eyes.

Suddenly, my mind recalled what happened yesterday night. I was nearly to loose my virginity . But he's a gentleman; he can understand me more than anyone. How lucky I am to have a man like him.

"Good morning, Taetae," I said with my sleepy voice. I rubbed my eyes to get a clear vision.

""I love you, my princess," I looked at him weirdly. He giggled and hovered above me. My eyes widened. What happened to him suddenly in the early morning?

"What happened to you? I said good morning." He chuckled and spoke.

"You have to confess to me too," he said while pouting. Aww, how cute. I softly smiled.

"I love you too, my prince." I softly ruffled his hair, making him giggle. I've never felt this happy. Every morning I woke up with a heavy heart and mind, but today is different. I feel so at peace. My heart smiles due to the happiness. This man can change my whole life. I love this man unconditionally.

"For the first time of the day, I wanted to confess to you. It's romantic, isn't it?" He brushed his nose with mine, making me giggle.

"You become cheesy day by day," I said in a teasing voice.

"But it seems like you enjoyed it," I huffed and rolled my eyes.

"Taehyung, sorry for my yesterday behavior. Actually, I couldn't think of what to do at that moment," I said in my sad tone. Seriously, I regret what I said to him. I don't have to say these kinds of things.

"I can understand you, princess. It's not your fault," he said, staring at me.

"Are you actually marrying Princess Hana?" After hearing what I said, he looked at me with his dangerous gaze. I gulped at his duality.

"Do you want me to start from where I stopped yesterday, princess?" He said in his serious tone, moving his face close to mine. I gulped and shook my head. I placed my hand on his bare chest, preventing him from coming closer to mine.

"I'd never marry anyone else if it wasn't you. The only woman who deserves to be my queen is you. Only you, y/nahh," he whispered softly and kissed my lips with so much love. Without hesitation, I kissed him back and slowly wrapped my arms around his neck. I softly caressed his nape and pulled cliser to me making him moan my name between the kisses. I felt I was out of breath, so I patted his chest, making him break the kiss.

"This is our first morning waking up in each other's arms. It's the best," he said in an excited tone, making me smile.

"Oh yeah, Taehyung. I'm so happy about that. I pray that we can live happily like this forever." We made eye contact, and he flashed his boxy smile.

" Of course , love." He pecked my lips.

"Okay, okay, now please let me go. I have to freshen up and leave before others see me," I said while trying to stand up. But he still hovered above me.

"Taehyung, let me go." I tried to push him, but it didn't affect his strong, muscular body.

"If you want, we can bathe together," he said, smirking. His husky, deep voice sent shivers down my spine.

I used all my energy and pushed him. I took the opportunity to cover my body with a blanket and ran toward the bathroom. I heard him groaning in disappointment.

Author pov

"Everything has to be perfect. I mean everything. If there's any mistake, everyone has to face the consequences. And I really don't want to ruin our reputation."

Tomorrow is the biggest day of this kingdom .The palace is abuzz with preparations for Taehyung's and Princess Hana's wedding. Everyone is busy getting ready. The news of Prince Taehyung's marriage has sent the entire kingdom into a frenzy of excitement, knowing he is their future king. Following the marriage, the king will pass on his position to his son, Taehyung.

But do you think the groom is excited about this marriage? No, we all know the answer is no.

Princess Hana, on the other hand, is super excited. She'll become the queen after this marriage, which makes her even more thrilled. But today, she can't see Taehyung. It's a kingdom ritual.

""Your Highness, I've checked everything. All preparations have been made according to your orders. Now, all that's left is to check the wedding couple's outfits," the main maid, Margaret, said, lowering her head. The king nodded, his gaze shifting towards Jin.

Jin was well aware that his brother had fallen for another woman and didn't want to marry Princess Hana. However, he had no idea what to do or what his brother was planning. He was certain that he would never marry a woman other than Y/N. Stress weighed on him, and he shook his head.

"Jin, could you please give the groom's outfit to Taehyung? If there are any mistakes, don't hesitate to inform me," the king instructed. Jin nodded, thinking that this might be the best opportunity to discuss the marriage matter with Taehyung. He took the groom's outfit and headed towards Taehyung's chamber.

Jin stood outside his brother's chamber and knocked on the door. Upon receiving permission, he entered.

Taehyung lay on his bed, head resting on hands placed behind his head. His eyes shifted towards the person entering  Jin.

Jin sensed Taehyung's mood wasn't okay. He sighed, walked towards the bed, and sat at the edge, placing the groom's outfit on Taehyung's stomach. Taehyung glanced at it, then at Jin, and abruptly threw the outfit away. Jin shook his head at his brother's behavior.

"Taehyung, do you want this marriage to happen?" Jin asked, looking out the window.

"Are you crazy, hyung? Do you think I'd marry that bitch ?" Taehyung scoffed. He despised that woman. Jin chuckled at the statement.

"Does y/n know about this?" Jin asked, this time looking at Taehyung. He nodded his head.

In the morning, after leaving y/n's room, one question lingered in Taehyung's mind – What to do? He had no idea how to stop this marriage. He deeply contemplated, unable to lose her at any cost. Various ideas ran through his mind, but he couldn't decide on the best option. He knew he couldn't halt this marriage; his father was determined. His mind has in messed now.

"What are you planning to do then?" Jin asked in curiosity, knowing his brother more than anyone. Suddenly, Taehyung's lips curved upward, leaving older confused.

______________________________________

Guyssssss, plz vote for my chapter😊✨️

Prince charming 🫅🩷