CHAPTER 48

Hey, you can listen to this piano version or whatever you like while reading this. Because I want you to feel this chapter.😊
________________________________

😊________________________________

Author pov

"Okay, I'll share my truth with you. But promise me, don't let it turn into hate," he said while gazing at her with an unknown expression. However, she furrowed her brow, wondering why she would hate him. She sighed and took his hand into her grip.

"No, Taehyung, my heart could never harbor hate for you. I'm here to shoulder your story, not to judge," her words cradled his vulnerability, coaxing him to open his heart.

"It happened when I was 10 years old." Taehyunghe closed his eyes and taking a deep breath , continued.

He told her how a maid hated him, thinking he's the reason for his mother's death. A lot of people pointed their fingers toward him, accusing him of killing their queen. But actually, we know it's not his fault. How can we blame him when the queen died when he was just a little child

Because the queen was a humble and kind-hearted person, she cared about the entire kingdom equally. Everyone in the kingdom loved and respected her because she always took the right side and helped the poor people. That's why eveyone loved her.

"It's not your fault, Tae," she said. He looked at her, slightly smiled, and nodded. However, he pondered how to tell her he was raped at this age. What if she felt disgusted by him? He also wondered how to mention he was beaten at this age. What if she feels repulsed by him? He gulped, looking around as the surroundings darkened little by little. He knew today he couldn't escape from her without telling the truth.

He gazed into her brown doe eyes filled with a lot of love for him. Their eyes locked for a moment. Sensing his discomfort, Y/n gently caressed his hand that was in her grip. He closed his eyes.

"I-I was... raped , Y/n." A long tear rolled down from his cheek. He slowly opened his eyes and blankly looked at her with his teary eyes.

After hearing what he said, Y/n's eyes widened in horror, her mouth hanging open, not sure if she heard right. Her hand loosened from his grip. In this moment, Taehyung felt fear because he didn't know what thoughts were running through her mind. His eyes glistened with tears, remembering his own misery.

"Do you find me disgusting, my love?" he said, sadly smiling at her, but tears continued to flow. His heart ached with pain.

"It's okay, Princess. I know I'm disgusting," he sadly chuckled, looking down. His face turned red because of his continues cry.

When a man cries in front of his woman, you can't help but think about the deep pain he's feeling. We usually say men don't cry easily, but sometimes that changes. They're human too that feel emotions.

"But I want to tell you the truth," he said in cracking voice, looking at her while she stared back with an unknown expression. Only he knew the depth of pain his heart held.

"I had thought about running away because there was no one for me. Only Jin Hyung was there to comfort me, but he too got busy with royal studies. When I finally ran away, some men chased me and r-raped me. It happened there, in that forest, where I was shot by an arrow," he confessed.

"I pleaded them to stop, you know, it hurts. I screamed in pain, begging them to stop again and again, but they didn't. There's no one to help me. I screamed for help; it's painful, love, it's painful."He slightly shivered remembering his helpless state. Y/N remained silent all the time, not saying a word, just listening to what Taehyung had to say, her gaze fixed on him.

On the other hand, Taehyung felt paralyzed by her lack of reaction; she simply listened. He sighed and wiped his tears away, then looked at her.

"It's okay if you feel disgusted by me, but please don't leave me. I'm begging you, Y/N. Pl-"

She didn't let him complete his sentence, she pulled him by the collar and pressed her lips against his, leaving him in shock. She kissed him passionately, wanting to convey that he wasn't disgusting and that he was the best one for her. Pulling him closer, she deepened the kiss.

Taehyung was shocked by his princess's sudden action, but at the same time, he felt happy because her passionate move conveyed that she wasn't disgusted by him. No matter what happened, she was with him. He smiled and began to kiss the love of his life, holding her nape and deepening the kiss.

She slowly sat on his lap without breaking the kiss. He tightly held her, wrapping his hand around her tiny waist protectively. After some time, they broke the kiss, both breathing heavily from the long, passionate exchange. She attached her forehead with his and cupped his both cheeks. They're staring at each other with full of love and warmth.

"Don't say those bullshit again. What I felt wasn't disgust towards you, Tae. It was disgust for the people who did this to you," she said, whipping his tears away and kissing his forehead. Taehyung smiled and sighed in relief after hearing her confession.

"The other thing is, you came with me, leaving all the facilities you had. I know how much you love me, Taehyung. Don't think you're disgusting. I know how pure your soul is, Taehyung. I would never think that low. Hmm." Every word she spoke mended his wounded heart like a healing potion. He rested his head on her shoulder and began to sob let out his all sorrows . She gently patted his back and caressed him.

"That's why I love this fucking much to you. In your love, I found a home, a place were my wounds are not only seen but cherished." He whispered the between sobbed and hugged her tightly like she's the most precious thing in this word. Of course she's his precious.

Her eyes also began to tear up. She didn't know that her loved one held so much pain. She could sense how much he missed the warmth and love.

Actually, Does he really have a cold heart, as others say. The answer is no. Because the lack of love he received was the reason why he behaved coldly. That's why we say, "Don't judge book by its cover."

However, Taehyung didn't want to divulge what happened next. It involved her parents, and he lacked the courage to tell her the truth. Shaking his head, he chose to cherish this moment with his love.

__________________________________

🎈Hey I want to know your opinion about this book.
Everyone who reads this please leave your comment here.I know this book isn't finished yet. But I want to collect beautiful memory with you. Plzzzzzz🥺😭.

Love u sweeties. 🫶😘