CHAPTER 10

Author's pov

Author's pov

"Omo my jimini pabo, Then you're back." Taehyung said while hugging his soulmate.

"Hey, Don't call me pabo." jimin said breaking the hug and taehyung softy smiled at him.

"Come on , let's go inside." With that , the two of them went into the palace.

"Oh hi prince jimin.After long time. You've been so handsome in these few years.But not as much as Me." Prince jin said while hugging prince jimin. Jimin and Taehyung chuckled at his statement.Everyone knows That Jin is obsessed with his face.

"Why did you suddenly want to come this way."  jin asked.

"Why am I forbidden to come here"   jimin asked playfully.

"No no , I didn't mean that."Jin said while shaking his head.

"I know. I came,  I heard That Tehyung was getting married soon." Jimin looked at taehyung. The smile on Taehyung's face disappeared when he heard the word 'wedding. Jimin realized that he wasn't interested in this marriage. That's why he decided to change the subject.

"Taehyung , I brought you some gifts. Let's see them ." Upon hearing this, Taehyung's face lit up. He nodded agreed .

Y/N was going into taehyung's chamber to serve him tea. Suddenly someone came in front of her and crashed into her. Some of the tea in her hand fell into his hand. He hissed because suddenly something hot was connected to his skin. When she immediately lifted her head, she could see an unknown but cute and handsome face.

"I'm sorry sir." She said while bowing several  times. When jimin heard her soft voice, he raised his head.
"Oh, It's okay  , beauty." He said with filtering tone. she confused at his statement.

"I made a mistake.so,  let me treat you."jimim nodded.
She brought the first aid box and started treating him.

But someone here is looking at both of them with fuming face. It's none other than Prince Taehyung. He clenched his hand into a fist.

On the other hand, y/n finished treating him.
"Thank you, by the way what's your name beauty.?" Her cheeks turned red because of the nickname he gave her.

"I'm y/n."

"Oh, you have a beautiful name like you."
She looked down and played with her fingers. Suddenly someone cleared his throats behind them.

" oh ,hi taehyung." He said while rubbing the back of his neck.
Upon hearing taehyung's name, she got up from where she was and greeted him.

"What's going on here." He asked while raising one eyebrow.

"In an accident, the tea in my hand fell into his hand. So, I treated his wound." She said, hang down on her head.

"Do you know who he is?." taehyung asked and She shook her head as 'no'.

"Hmm...He is the prince of Busan .prince jimin." Y/n's eyes widened after Taehyung said that. She then looked at prince jimin.

"I'm sorry prince jimin." She bowed at jimin.

"How many times will you apologize to me?." Jimin said while chuckling.
She's a little shy now because she's in the middle of two handsome young men. She looked down and played with her fingers.

"Taehyung, I don't know there are such beautiful maids in the castle." Jimin said while smirked.But taehyung's glare  made Jimin's smirk  fade away. Taehyung cleared his throat.

"You can go now." Taehyung said to
y/n. She greeted the two princes and left. The two of them were looking at her disappearing figure. Then jimin looed at taehyung who is staring at her back figure.

"Do you like her?." Jimin's unexpected question caught taehyung completely off guard .

"What, Are you crazy?"

"But I saw that when she was holding my hand, someone was fuming in jealous ."He said teasing taehyung. He looked at his friend in disbelief.

"It's not like that. I have no jealousy."

"Are you sure?."jimin asked while raising one eyebrow.

"I don't understand what you're saying." He said, avoiding Jimin's gaze.

"Let's look ahead." Jimin mumbled with that he left. Taehyung let down the breath that he had been holding before.

Y/N's pov

I finished all the work and was ready to go to my room. I'm very tired today.Because prince jimin has arrived , the work is a little more than usual. A exhausted  sigh came out of my mouth. My eyes are half closed. Now I don't need anything else but good sleep. I'm dragging my feet and on my way to my chamber,suddenly  I heard someone's painful voice . I didn't care about it and walked forward. But that voice continued to be heard. I stopped my steps and looked around.

Then I realized that the voice came from nowhere else, but prince Taehyung's chamber. I dragged my feet towards his chamber. I don't know what happened to my heart all of a sudden. But I realized he was in pain.When I came in front of his door, I heard his voice very loudly. I bit my lower lip and opened the door. What I saw next, my whole body frozen.A gasp escape from my mouth.

_________________________________________

See you in the next part. Don't forget to vote. Wishing everyone a good day.💫