CHAPTER 49

Author pov

After spending time together, Taehyung and Y/N began to walk home, unaware that someone was following them. It was none other than the king's spy, observing their every move. The spy aimed to discover where they lived to inform the king, who had strictly ordered their location be found. However, Taehyung and Y/N remained oblivious, freely walking hand in hand.

"I found you," he said with a smirk, continuing to follow them, determined to discover their whereabouts.

But suddenly, someone covered his mouth from behind and dragged him toward a dark alley. The man tried to free himself from that strong grip but failed. After some time, the other man pushed him to the ground, and he groaned in pain. Slowly looking up, he gasped upon seeing the dangerous aura of the person. He gulped.

"W-who are you?" The king's spy stuttered due to fear. The other man gave him a dangerous glare.

"Agust D," he said with a smirk. Suga, being a spy, couldn't reveal his true identity, so he used 'Agust D' as his name for unknowns.

 Suga, being a spy, couldn't reveal his true identity, so he used 'Agust D' as his name for unknowns

Suga punched his face harder, making blood flow from the corner of the man's mouth. Backing away in fear, the man tried to stand up, but Suga pulled out his sword, cutting the man's thigh, causing him to groan in pain.

Jimin had ordered Suga to ensure Taehyung and Y/N's safety and keep their whereabouts a secret. Suga always followed them, but he noticed this man following without knowing them.

"Who gave you the order to follow them?" Suga asked through gritted teeth.

"I-it's the king's order," the man stuttered. Suga rolled his eyes at the answer.

Unable to let him live, fearing he might reveal Taehyung and Y/N's location to the king, Suga had only one option left. That's  kill him. Without saying anything, he approached the shaky figure and swiftly cut his neck. With a gasp, the man fell to the ground, dead.

Suga glanced around to ensure no one saw him. He took a deep breath, threw the lifeless body into the river, and left with his usual blank expression.

_

"Kook, why haven't Y/N and Taehyung come home yet?" Soyoung said in a bit tense voice. Jungkook's muscular arms wrapped around her tiny shoulders, bringing her closer to him.

"Baby, they'll come. Please don't take too much stress." He didn't like that Y/N is in love with  taehyung , especially since he's the reason for her parents' death. But he can't force her to break their relationship. He has seen how much they love each other. He doesn't want to separate them, but he fears that the past might repeat itself. He sighed and looked at his wife, passing her a his bunny smile.

"You know I think Taehyung is the best one for Y/N. Don't you think? Otherwise, who will leave so much facilities  in the king's palace and come to such a village?" Soyoung also knows the truth about Taehyung. But she likes their relationship. Jungkook didn't say anything, just hummed.

"Does Y/N know about this good news?" Jungkook asked, placing his hand on Soyoung's stomach. Yeah, she's three weeks pregnant. After hearing this, Jungkook was on cloud nine. He's so happy that little Aru can get a sibling.

"Not yet, but I'll tell her. You know I'm so happy about that," she said in an excited tone. Jungkook kissed her forehead and smiled.

"Me too, baby." She giggled and placed her head on his shoulder.

"Eomma, is it true that I'm going to have a little  brother or a sister?" She sat on Jungkook's lap and asked with widened eyes. Soyoung nodded, and Aru clapped in happiness.

"Yeah, after some months, you can play with him or her," Soyoung said, cupping her stomach. Jungkook looked at his daughter with loving eyes.

"Oh, unnie, are you serious? You didn't tell me." Their heads turned toward the voice. They could see them smiling hand in hand. Y/N's eyes widened, but happiness was evident in her eyes. Taehyung also smiled because they both heard their conversation.

"I'm so happy, unnie," she said while hugging Soyoung carefully.

"Hmm... Congratulations," this time they heard Taehyung's voice. Soyoung smiled at both of them.

"Thank you, both of you."

Taehyung smiled and nodded, but his smile vanished when he saw Jungkook glaring at him. Taehyung rolled his eyes and looked at Aru. This time his face lit up seeing this cutie.

After talking with them, they walked toward their bedroom.

Taehyung pov

I felt some kind of peace after telling my half-truth. She accepts me for who I am. She didn't find me disgusting. I'm so lucky to have a girl like her. She understands me. Ahh, I love her so much.

But what if I tell her about her parents' death? Will she hate me? These thoughts make my heart heavy. I don't know the best time to tell this. But I'm scared. Scared as hell.

Suddenly  my eyes traveled toward  her who struggling to unzip the dress. I slowly walked toward her while smirking. I gently wrapped my veiny arms around her tiny waist and back hugged her. I place my chin on her shoulder, gazing at her side profile.She gasped due to my sudden action, making me chuckle.

"Did I scare you, princess?" I whispered. My lips touched her ear, making her eyes close. I tightened my grip around her and pulled her toward me until my front fully touched her back.

"Taehyung, W-what are you doing?" She wiggled, trying to get away.

"Let me help you, love."My hand moved towards her zipper and gently unzipped her dress, but she tightly held onto it, not wanting it to fall.

"Relax princess." I planted wet kisses on her exposed  shoulder, making goosebumps appear all over her body. I flipped all her long brown hair to one side and kissed the other side of her neck. Then, I brought my hand to her bare back and gently caressed it fully with my large hand. I moaned because her skin was so soft. She let out a shaky breath, making my other hand caress her stomach softly to comfort her.

"When you become fully mine, Y/N, hmm." I whispered, but my lips continued their smooth work. Holding her tightly in my arms. I could keep this going all day, but my girl is so fragile. I can't afford to hurt her.

She don't know how addicted I'm to her. She's so beautiful. Damn, she's a goddess. My goddess.

"T-Taehyung, please let me go. I have to freshen up. I'm so tired." She tightly clutched her dress and struggled in my grip.

I know she has sensitive skin. So, I don't want to make her uncomfortable. I sighed and loosened my grip around her. She then turned around and looked at me. Her whole face was red. I'm proud that I affected her that much.

She gulped and immediately ran toward the bathroom before I could catch her. Uh My love, you driving me crazy.

___________________________________

Love u guyssssss♥️✨️😘

Next update ➡️ Thursday or Friday 

🌻🫶