CHAPTER 19

Y/n pov

When I enter taehyung's chamber what I saw my whole body frozen.
He was hovering above princess hana. suddenly  she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer.  But Taehyung hasn't seen me yet. Is he enjoyed it.

But y/n, why are you care, They're husband and wife in future. But my heart ached when I saw them like this.what is it.You shouldn't have think about it y/nah. Princess hana is a perfect wife for taehyung. I sighed and shrugged off my unknown feeling.

I coughed and grabbed taehyung attention. When he turn around I can see his eyes widened. Oh Did I disturb them.

"Y/n" This is the only word that left from his mouth.

"Oh sorry, if I disturbed both of you. I came here to give morning tea of you." I can see princess hana rolled her eyes. I kept his tea on night standing.

"Okay, now you can go. Don't disturb again." She said annoyingly. I nodded.
Taehyung glared at her.

Taehyung looked as me like, I'm his wife and I cough he is cheating on me. I don't understand what's going on his mind. When I was about to leave I heard he calling me. I looked at him.

"Y/n , It's not like that-" I cut off his words.

"Prince taehyung , it's okay.I have to go." I said smiling. I bowed to two of them and left with heavy heart.

I came to my room and closed the door.

What's this. why I'm feeling like heartbroken. Why this that much hurt. Why I can't see him with other women. Am I jealous .No no it can't be happened. I rubbed my forehead with my both hand. Don't think about it y/nah. Calm down please .He's my friend and nothing else.
Why I agreed to be his friend. This is all because of my stupidest.

I should  keep a distance between he and me. I only have focus on my work nothing else. I took a deep breath and calmed myself down.

Taehyung pov

After y/n left from there , I looked at hana angrily. This shameless women still lay on my bed.I marched toward her and grabbed her wrist and made her stood up.

"Listen bitch, I don't know what's going in your mind. But If you are dreaming to becoming  my wife, it's .just. a.dream.UNDERSTOOD." I said in my deep voice. She flinched.

"Other thing is don't ever comeback to my room." She nodded her head gulping.

"NOW ,GET THE FUCK OUT."I shouted.
and she immediately left from there.

After she left I sat on the bed.I bury my face in my hands and try to inhale and exhale properly. Tears flowing down my cheeks. What y/n is think about me after what happened. What if she doesn't want me further. I lost my mom.But I don't want lose love of my life. She is so precious to me. My breath . I know,  she don't know about my feeling.But..this thing hurt my heart.

I wiped my tears and think to cleared misunderstanding between me and hana. I don't want to loose you my love .you're mine. I can't imagine life without you y/nah. I sighed and closed my eyes and memories her angelic eyes.

After I finished my sword practice. I walked toward my chamber. While I walking I saw my love coming toward me. I smiled like a mad man.

Suddenly , her brown eyes and my eyes met with each other. How beautiful they are. My heart beating is fast it's because of her . I staring at her lovingly. But she immediately looked away. I furrowed. She walking like she don't know me. Her action made me pissed off. As She was about to walked pass me I grabbed her arm and pinned her against the wall.A gasp left from her mouth.

"What are you doing taehyung." Her asked showing her big doe eyes. I closed my eyes and calmed down.

"Why are you ignore me.hmm." I said moving close to her face. She turned her head other side and placed hand on my chest to maintain distance between us.

"Taehyung someone will see us."

"I don't care. Please answer my Question " she sighed at my stubbornness.

"Taehyung, I have to do a lot of work . Please leave me." I kept my index finger under her chin lifting her face to make she look at me. Her and my eyes met each other.

"Answer me y/nah.why are you ignoring me.Because what happened in my chamber." I asked she sighed and spoke.

"Taehyung , I don't care about it. It's your private life. I know I'm your friend. But I have no right to talk about your private life.By the way she is your future wi-"I put my palm on her mouth and shut her before she could complete her sentence. I groaned.

"No never, She never become my wife and Don't you dare to say again." I warned her.she widened het eyes.

when she say' I have no right to talk about your private life.' I felt a pang in my heart. No y/nah you have whole right to interfere my private life.I thought.

"You know, I don't like this marriage and it's a forced marriage. About what happened morning , it's not like what you see. Do you know she is such a whore and I wanted to teach her a lesson ." I said each words very clearly. I suddenly pecked my hand that on her mouth. Her eyes wided what I did now. I removed my hand from his mouth.she gasped and looked down. I chuckled at her cute reaction.

"Taehyung, Can I go." I can see her red cheeks .I confessed my feeling very soon my love. You become my queen . You're the love of my life.You will be the mother of my children.
I hope that day will come very soon.
Your innocent driving me crazy, I want to ruin you badly. But every time your innocent eyes stop me.

I nodded my head and she immediately left while blushing.
I smirked looking at her disappeared figure. Am I obsessed with her. Hmm maybe.

"I'm so glad, you finally found love of your life." I heard familiar voice.

______________________________________

See you in the next part. Don't forget to vote. Wishing everyone a good day.💫

Love you guys☺️❤️