CHAPTER 15

Y/n pov

The royals finished having their dinner. I cleaned it up with other maids. Now All I have to do is go to Prince Taehyung's chamber and give him his night's tea. He drinks tea every night after dinner. But it's a medicinal drink.I took his tea and went to his room. I knocked on the door several times, but there was no response from the other side, so I decided to enter.

As soon as I entered, I met the darkness. When I looked around, I couldn't see Prince Taehyung..So I decided to leave the tea on the nightstand. I sighed and was about to leave the chambers. Suddenly someone grabbed me by my wrist.I'm shocked by what's happened right now. Next things I know he pinned me against the wall. I suddenly felt cold on my back, and a gasp came out of my mouth.My eyes were closed tightly. I know it's taehyung . I deciphered his identity through the lingering fragrance in the air. His breath, a gentle warmth, brushed against my face.

"Prince tae...taehyung , what are you doing.?"  I said, placing my hands on his chest and maintain  a careful  distance between the two of us. I felt his heart beat as fast as mine. He put both his hands on either side above my head and caged me.Taehyung's gaze pierced through my soul continuously. I also stared at him continuously, and neither of us broke eye contact.The moon light fell on the face of both of us and made it easier.

He moved closer, closing the space between us. His and my chest collided with each other, and our chest moved up and down in the same rhythm.He suddenly wrapped one of his arms around my waist and pulled closer to him and made my head bumped  on his chest.His warm breath hit my ear.

"Y/nah Why are you so scared hmm. I won't hurt you." He whispered to my ear.His soft cold lips brushed my ear, and a shaking breath escaped from my mouth.I closed my eyes tightly. My heart was beating fast. I realized that my cheeks were dark red.What is he doing to me.

Taehyung pov

"Y/nah Why are you so scared hmm. I won't hurt you." I could sense her shaking in my arms because of my gaze and closeness. I shut my eyes, inhaled in her lavender fragrance, finding peace in my heart.

I saw her in my room. When she tries to leave, I don't want to let her go. I don't know what happened to me. I want to keep her close to me.With her present , I believed my darkness would fade, replaced by the light in my life.

I kept staring  at her, searching for what she felt about me.She kept her head on my chest and closed her eyes.
She could hear my heart beat.I know she's still amazed at what happened.
But I can't control my heart after seeing her.I'm still trying to find out if this feeling is love.

With a gentle touch, I slid my index finger beneath her chin, raising her head with a subtle grace. Again her memorable honey eyes met my dark brown eyes. I was lost there for a moment.

"What are you doing to me y/nhh."I asked, keeping my eye contact with her. My question wrinkled her forehead. Because she couldn't understand the meaning of what I was asking.
"I.....I  didn't do any....anything, your highness." A chuckle came out of my mouth at her answer. She spoke to me formally again. I don't like it.
"I once told you not to call me' your highness'. "I pouted and her eyes widened.
"Call me taehyung."I said it as an order,otherwise I know she's denying it.She blinked  several times.Her big doe eyes staring at me confusing . She probably couldn't figure out what to do.She is so 'cute' I thought.

"Okay hmm-"I raised one eyebrow and waited for her to continue.
"You..your hig-" I cut off her words without letting them be complete, pressing her waist tightly. She gasped.
"What hmm"I whispered.
"Taehyung,  please let me go." She closed her eyes tightly and pushed me gently. But I wouldn't let her go.
I'd love to hear my name from her pretty  mouth again.

"Say again my name , princess."I closed my eyes want to hear my name from her kissable lips.
"Tae...Taehyung." she stuttered but softly said.A moan escaped from my mouth because it was so adorable.I opened my eye and staring at her few minutes.
I didn't want to uncomfortable  her anymore so I released her from my grip and backed. I felt empty without her in my arms.I sighed.She grabbed the opportunity and ran from here as soon as possible.
"Cute" I mumbled shooking my head.

Author pov

Y/n can't imagine what happened a while ago.As soon as she came out of Prince Taehyung's chamber, she put her hand on her chest and took a deep breath.

How he spoke to her softly, how he maintained a gently touch with her, his and her closeness.It's all like a dream to her.

"I don't understand what happened to me. Why did taehyung do that to me."
She shook her head  and said to herself.

Suddenly, she heard princess hana's voice behind her.
"What are you doing here near Prince Taehyung's chamber." Princess Hana said, showing curiosity in her face
She raised one eyebrow and waited for a reply from y/n.
"Hmm..prince hana , I came to give Prince Taehyung his tea." She replied very carefully.Because she doesn't want to creat misunderstand her again.

"Hmm, well. But You'd better just do what you're work  and don't  cross your limits."She ordered me to showing her stern face. Y/n nodded.
"Other thing is, remember taehyung is my future husband. He's mine. If you have any hope for him, give it up" She said with her darkened gaze.When Princess Hana said this, y/n's heart was heavy. She doesn't know what it was, but she never felt a heartache before  when Princess Hana named Taehyung as her future husband.She put aside her strange thoughts and heavy heart and prepare to reply to Princess Hana.

"I understand princess Hana. I'm just his maid." She said lowering her head and hana nodded .
"You'd better keep it in your head.This is my last warning."She said while smirking.Y/n mumbled 'yeah' and greeted princess hana and left with heavy heart. Hana looked at y/n's disappearing figure with disgusting look  and left from there.

______________________________________
Guys I don't know how to write romantic scenes. But I hope you enjoy it.😊🤭

Let's stream more of Bts' songs and  show the power of our fandom .💪😏

See you in the next part. Don't forget to vote. Wishing everyone a good day.💫