CHAPTER 2

"I'm y/n"

"A beautiful name for a beautiful woman"She said softly.

"Thank you for your compliment"

"Okay, you have a lot to learn here. What to do, what not to do, how to behave. It's not as easy to live in a palace as you think. People like us always have to bow down in such a place. Don't worry. In a few days you will get used to it. I will tell you everything. I'll hire you as a kitchen maid for now. I'll look after your work and then transfer you to a suitable work. Now come and I will show  you where you have to sleep"

She's the head warden here. Luckily for me, I met her. Otherwise I can't imagine what I'm going to do. I listened carefully to everything she said. Then I went with her to the maid's hostel. That's where all the maids sleep. But I don't mind.She gave me a maid's dress. I pulled it on and went to the kitchen to start my duties first.

"Aren't you the new maid here"One of the maids asked me.

"Yeah"

"Well, the first thing you have to do is serve dinner to the royal family today. Don't worry, you don't have to do this alone. You have to help the other maids."she said politely.

"Oh ..okay"I bowed at her.I took a deep breath and started doing my work.

In the end, all the food is finished. In fact, I was the one who prepared jajangmyeon today. I could make it very deliciously so the maids gave me the opportunity to prepare it. I hope the royal family enjoys it. Now we have to serve the royal dinner to the table.I'm a little scared, because today is the first time I'm going to see the royal family with my own eyes.

All the maids went to the dining table with food. All of them had their heads lowered. I followed what they were doing and went towards it. By the time we arrived, the king and the two princes were already seated.

"I was so hungry, I couldn't stand the food anymore"One of the princes there said.He has a very soft aura, he is very handsome, and he has a wide shoulder.

He began to eat without waiting any longer.

But the younger prince continued to stare blankly at the food in the plate.He is also handsome. He has very attractive features. He is much more beautiful when I see it than I saw in the picture that day.  Just like i really saw a greekgod.I don't have words to define his handsomeness.

I've never seen such an attractive person before.  But he does not have any smooth aura. After a while, he also started eating.

"Who made the jajangmyeon"The elder prince suddenly asked.
I was shaking. Why was there anything wrong with it? I swear to myself I didn't do anything wrong. I did my best. I wanted to cry right now. Oh my God save me. I didn't do anything wrong

"Why is there a problem prince jin"The king asked.

"No Dad, I just asked"

"Are you deaf? Elder Prince asked you a question to respect him and answer him immediately"All the maids had their heads down.

"Who made the jajangmyeon"The elder prince repeated.Every maid's head turned to me.  At the same time, the eyes of the king and the elder prince followed the heads of the maids and looked at me.I gulped my own saliva.

In the meantime, the yonger prince didn't pay attention to anything else around him.

"I made it your highness"I said, lowering my head. Actually, I'm drenched in my own sweat.

Taehyung's pov

Without paying my attention to anything around me, I was eating my food.

Suddenly a soft voice broke my focus. I turned my eyes to the owner of that voice. I've never seen her here before. Maybe she's new here. I stared at her without blinking. She's so scared like we're going to swallow her alive. I chuckled at her mentally.

"I'd really like to thank you. Because it's so delicious. I remember the taste of my mother's jajangmyeou."

When she heard it, she pulled down the breath she had been holding.But after Jin Hyung said mother's name, all the colors on my face faded away. I've never tasted a meal my mom made. I didn't have the appetite  to eat anymore, so I got up from there.

"I'm done. I'm going to the room.Good night Dad and hyung" with that I left to my room.

When I came into the room, I locked the door. I went to the window and looked at the sky continuously. All these are my mistakes. If I wasn't born, my mother would live happily anymore. I'm an unfortunate child. I don't deserve any happiness in this world. I've never been able to experience the warmth of my mother's arms.

Tears started rolling down my eyes, my heart was screaming in pain, but no one could hear it. My heart was heavy. A painful smile came out of my mouth. I went to bed and stared at the ceiling until I fell asleep. After a while, my eyes started to heavy, and at the same time I fell into my deep sleep.

_________________________________________

See you in the next part. Don't forget to vote. Wishing everyone a good day.💫