CHAPTER 36

Taehyung pov

"What are you planning to do then?" Jin hyung asked in curiosity, knowing me more than anyone. Suddenly, my lips curved upward, leaving the older one confused.

"Don't think to do unnecessary things, Taehyung," he seriously warned me, knowing me more than anyone. But my smirk never left my lips.

"No, hyung, I don't think to do any nasty thing. You already know what I want, hyung." Jin hyung nodded his head.

"Please tell me what you are going to do," he questioned. Actually, I also have no idea what to do. I can do anything for her. But what should I do?

"I don't know, hyung. But I know one thing clearly – I will never marry Princess Hana," I said while sitting up on my bed. I massaged my temples. I've got so much stress these days.

"What happens if we talk to Dad about it once?" I laughed at his suggestion. I don't think he'll agree with my opinion. I pleaded with him that day, saying I can't marry Princess Hana. But he didn't care; he wants this marriage to happen.

"Do you think he'll allow me to marry Y/N? It's just a dream, hyung," I said, shaking my head. He sighed in disappointment.

"Then what do you think to do?" I shrugged.

"Whatever decision you make, just don't make a regretful one. And it shouldn't be dangerous for both of you," he advised. I nodded at his advice.

"I never regret when it comes to Y/N. I'll regret if I lose my love, hyung." He patted my back.

"I never thought that my cold younger brother would become that much romantic," he said in a teasing voice, making my ears go red. He chuckled at my reaction.

"I want you to live a happy life," I softly smiled at him and hugged him tightly. I'm so lucky to have a brother like him.

Author pov
Y/n was washing the dishes, but her mind was somewhere else. Taehyung promised he would never marry Princess Hana, which made her relieved. However, how was he going to stop this marriage? Her heart weighed heavily with all these thoughts. She was afraid, afraid to lose the one she loved unconditionally.

"Hey, you bitch. I'm so sad about you," she flinched, and the voice broke her thought. She turned her neck to see who called her disrespectfully.

"Oh, Princess Hana," Y/n said while bowing slightly. Hana scoffed at her.

"Okay, today I am a princess, but from tomorrow I am a queen," she said, flashing a proud smile and flipped her hair. Y/n didn't say anything, blankly looking at the floor.

"Hey, you bitch, I said something. Why are you silent?" she said, disappointedly sighed.

"Please don't call me disrespectfully," she slowly looked up and met her eyes and said. She can't get enough of her shitty behavior. She wants to stand up for herself. How can she call me 'bitch' when she's one?

"How dare you, how dare you say things back to me?" Hana said while gritting teeth. Her eyes clearly show that she's angry.

"Wait, after I become a queen, I don't want to spare you. You bloody slut," suddenly she felt her cheeks turn toward the other side. She looked up and saw Y/n looking at her with a fuming gaze.

Y/n can't tolerate it anymore. Princess Hana is always looking to hurt her or to be implicated in a crime she didn't commit. Until when can she tolerate this? Y/n has self-respect. That's why she decided to stand up for herself.

"Enough, Hana. Enough. How could you say those things to me? You're also a woman. Don't you feel the pain when someone talks to you like that? I won't tolerate your disrespectful words any longer, Hana. It's time someone stood up to your arrogance." Princess Hana, taken aback, scoffed dismissively. They're glaring  at each other ready to attack at any moment.

"You'll regret crossing your limit. No one speaks to me this way," she said while gritting her teeth. Her cheeks still pain from Y/n's hard slap.

"Save your threats, Princess hana. Respect isn't earned through fear, and your title won't protect you from the consequences of your own cruelty," she said, seriously staring at Hana with her big doe eyes. Actually, this side of Y/n scares Princess Hana. She didn't say anything and deathly glared at Y/n and left from there holding swollen cheeks.

_

After finishing her work, Y/N entered her room and closed the door. She sighed heavily, closing her eyes as she slid down and leaned against the door. She wanted to talk about this matter with Taehyung, but she had no energy to face him. Unsure of what to do, she hid her face between her knees.

Suddenly, she heard a knock on the door. Lazily, she stood up and opened it. Her eyes widened. Without wasting a second, she hugged him tightly, burying her face into his chest, making him chuckle.

"Have you missed me this much, hmm?" he said, kissing her hair. She nodded honestly. Without breaking the hug, he slowly guided her into her room and locked the door, not wanting to be disturbed.

""Princess, look at me." She placed her chin on his chest, humming as she gazed into his eyes. He smiled, pulling her even closer.

"I've made a decision. I don't know if you'll agree, but we have to do this. Otherwise, I'll have to marry Princess Hana." My brows knitted in confusion. Whatever he was planning, I had to agree.

"What's that?" I asked, curious, though his expression hinted it might not be a great idea.

"But promise not to get angry. You have to agree with my opinion. We're running out of time, and we need to act quickly, okay?" Our eyes locked as we stared at each other, trying to decipher our emotions. I nodded slightly, ready to accept whatever he said. He gulped before spoke.

"Love, we have to run away from here in the middle of the night."

_____________________________________

Do you think the decision to escape will work? Let's see what happens next.🤔🙄

Sweeties, plz vote for my chapter.🤗🩷.

🤗🩷