CHAPTER 58

🎵 Spotify:- 'Perfect' by Ed Sheeran.
' Margaret' by Lana Del Rey.

____________________________________

In the embrace of love,

two souls unite,

Bound by passion,

hearts alight.

In this dance of forever,

hand in hand they roam,

Through life's journey,

together they'll call home.

_

Y/n pov

Two weeks have flown by without us even noticing, and today is finally here, the day that Taehyung and I have been eagerly anticipating. It's the dream day of every lover, the day when we will vowed to be together forever, promising to live side by side until our last breath.

From this moment forward, he becomes my man, and I become his woman. The excitement bubbling within me is indescribable. Who wouldn't be excited when they're about to marry the love of their life? This marks the beginning of a new chapter in our lives.

"I'm a bit nervous," I admitted, nervously biting my lower lip. Jungkook gently rubbed his thumb over my hand, providing a comforting touch.

My parents and my Halmoni. I missed them so much. But today, the absence felt heavier than usual. Every daughter dreams of walking down the aisle on her wedding day, arm in arm with her father, surrounded by blessings before entrusting her hand to another man. Oh, how I wished my parents could be here to witness this day.

"I wish my parents were here," I whispered, tears welling up in my eyes.

Seeing my distress, Jungkook pulled me into a comforting hug. "They may not be here physically, but I know they're watching over you, filled with love and pride," he assured me.

I sighed and looked over at Jungkook. Since halmoni passed away, he's been the one to care for me, like a true brother

"Thank you for being here for me, Jungkook. You've always been like a brother to me." He smiled warmly, brushing away a stray tear from my cheek.

Today, I wasn't just walking down the aisle with Jungkook; I was walking with the one who had stood by me through it all, like family.

"Hey, beautiful, are you ready for the new journey of your life?" With that, Jungkook gently extended his hand to me, making me chuckle.