CHAPTER 25

Taehyung pov

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD , GET AWAY FROM HER

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD , GET AWAY FROM HER." I roared. He immediately looked at me with widened eyes.He got up from her and gulped.

I can see my love crying harder and shaking. she was curled up in a ball on her bed, tearing streaming down her face. Her dress is mostly torn.I couldn't bear to see her like that. I vowed to make that bastard pay.

Then my eyes traveled to the bastard, who was looking at me with ugly smirk. I marched toward him and clenched my hand into a fist and throw a punch. He winced in pain and my fist connected with his jaw. Blood came out of his mouth.

"YOU BASTARD" I threw another punch,this time hitting his nose. He groaned .

"HOW" Slapped.

"DARE" Slapped.

"YOU" slapped.

"TOUCH" slapped.

"WHAT'S" slapped.

"MINE" punched.

"Stop ...please ." He pleaded. But I ignoring him and I punched him continuously.

I lifted him up by collar of his shirt
throwing him into the wall. I punched his face even more. His blood dripping all over my knuckles as I punched harder. I didn't care if he died right now. How he touch my girl. I will cut his dick if he think to go further.

Suddenly, the door opened, revealing Jin hyung. "Taehyung, stop it," he said, coming toward me and attempting to separate us. But I wanted to see that guy suffer. I punched him in the stomach a few more times, relishing in his pain. He had no energy left and collapsed, his face bruised and blood dripping. I smirked at him.

"I'm not done," I said in a darkened voice.

"Taehyung, this enough." Jin hyung glared at me.

"Hyung, Do you know what this fucker do to my love." I eyes still stuck on that bastard.

" I don't know what happened . But we can solve this problem. Please now look at y/n. Go and help her." Immediately my eyes traveled to the figure who curled up on bed sobbing harder. I ran toward her. But she flinched due to my sudden arrived.I gently took off the belt wrapped in her wrist and the piece of cloth wrapped around her mouth and threw it away.

"My angle , My love . It's me taehyung. don't scared. Princess." I said softly patterned her head.I took a blanket and properly coverd her body. I gently slide down my hand on her shoulder and other hand slide down her thing and lifted her. I made her sat on my lap.

Then, I looked at Jin hyung, who was giving her a pitying look. "Jin hyung, take this bastard to the basement," I said through gritted teeth, my eyes darkening as I glared at him. Jin hyung nodded, and soldiers came to take him to the basement.