CHAPTER 4

Author 's pov

Y/n was preparing dinner with the other maids.Suddenly chief warden margaret came into the kitchen.

"Prince Taehyung has to take dinner to his chamber today, because he doesn't seem to be feeling well today.Can I hire someone for this? Or will someone come willingly."
She said with one eyebrow raised.

All the maids, including y/n, lowered their heads and refused the request.Margaret took a deep breath and let it out. She looked at all the maids with an annoying look.

"Well, I'll pick someone then. Luna, then you go". She said, pointing her finger at Luna.

"Today I can't go to warden margaret. I have to make medicine for the king today"

"All right,__ hmm... y/n, you go"
Y/n closed her eyes tightly. Now she knows that even if she tries to find a reason to survive, it will not work. She has nothing to do but agree with this.

"Okay"She said, taking a deep breath.

One of the maid handed her Prince Taehyung's food tray, which was accompanied by medicines and headed towards his chamber.She took a deep breath in front of the door of his chamber and she encouraged herself.She opened the door and entered.

She saw him as a sleeping tiger.She chuckled mentally at her own thoughts.

She put the food tray on top of the nightstand.

As Margaret said, he's sick. What am I going to do now? Should I wake him up? If he sleeps without eating, the illness can get worse.Shall I call the margaret and ask what should I do. No No It's not a good idea. She thinking while bitting her lower lip.

"What are you doing here?"His deep voice interrupted y/n's thoughts again.

"oh.hmm ...Your highness ,I'm here to serve you dinner."

"Hmm..You can leave now."she greeted him and was about to leave when he started growling painfully at once.

She stopped her steps.When she looks back at Prince taehyung he's struggling to get up hard.She suddenly felt concerned about him.

"Allow me to help you.your highness."

"I don't need anyone's help."

He tried to get up again, but failed.Y/n shook her head and sighed. She walked up to Prince Taehyung and helped him get up.

"I said I didn't need help"He gritted his teeth and said.

She ignored what he was saying and leaned him against the bed's headboard.She knows that if she gets out of here, he'll go back to sleep without having food.So she thought she wouldn't leave until he ate and took medication.

"You can eat now,your highness."

"All right, I'll have dinner. You get out of here now."He said a little loudly.She shook her head.

He realized she wasn't listening to him.So he took a deep breath and took the tray on his lap.He took the food for the spoon, but it fell back into the plate, but he struggled to do it again.But failed .Looking forward to this, y/n decided to help him with it.

"If you allow me, I can help you"He had no choice, so he decided to let her help.

"Okay."

Then she took the food tray from his lap.She took some food from the spoon and extended it to Taehyung's mouth.Suddenly his eyes widened at her action.For the first time in his life, someone was considering him. Suddenly a warm feeling flowed into his heart.He looked at the spoon full of food for a while and then looked at y/n again.He opened his mouth and began to eat.She continued to feed him.

On the other hand, she was surprised by her sudden action.Her heart started beating fast.Because she was too close to him.She put away the strange feelings in her mind and started feeding the prince.After he finished eating. she was given the prescribed medication.She then helped him to lie down on the bed, and covered him with the bedsheet until reached his chest.While she was doing these things, Taehyung stared at her without blinking.He couldn't imagine what would happen to his heart when he looked at her.But he knows that feeling is right.

"Good night your highness , I'll leave then"

As she greeted him and was about to leave, he grabbed her wrist and stopped.She was frightened by his sudden actions.She blinked her eyelids a few times.She stared at his hand for a moment, then looked at him.He was looking at her already.

"Thank you" The prince said softly.
She was suddenly surprised at his gratitude.She responded to him with a smile, took her hand away from his grip, turned around and left with a heart that beating an unknown speed.

"I'm old now. I can't rule a kingdom like I used to.So this kingdom needs a new king.You're the next crown prince. What do you think of it."The king asked his eldest son.But Prince Jin didn't seem to have any clue about it.

"I'm not interested in that."He said with annoying face.

"Prince jin, But this kingdom needs a new king. Why don't you understand."

"But Dad, I don't have much desire for it. I want to live a responsibility-free life.I also like to live like a normal person."He said in a pleading voice.

"Hmmm..."He was thinking of something and staring at an empty space.

"Sorry Dad,But I can't accept your request."prince jin lowered his head and said.

"Okay.. Then I'll discuss this with Taehyung tomorrow."

"I think he's the best person for this position."prince jin said while smiling.

"But if he takes over, he wants to marry a princess."

"Then I'll talk to him about this tomorrow morning"

"Okay Dad,"When he was about to leave, the king stopped him.

"How is taehyung's health now?"

"He just took his medication and slept."

"Hmm ..okay ,You can go now"

"Good night Dad"

"Good night "with that prine jin left from there.

_________________________________________

See you in the next part. Don't forget to vote. Wishing everyone a good day💫.