CHAPTER 17

Y/n pov

"Ahh...princess hana, please, Leave me." She's so angry when she sees me and taehyung together at the royal palace. As soon as Taehyung left, Princess Hana came to where I was.
She came and grabbed me by the hair without saying anything and started dragging me to her chamber.

"I've warned you about this."She angrily said.Tears rolled down my cheeks. As soon as I got into her room, she pushed me to the ground. A painful groan  came out of my mouth.

"I didn't do anything."I said while crying.A sudden sharp pain hit my cheek, making my face twist. Princess Hana slapped me hard, the sound echoing in the air.I put my hand on my cheek and looked at her. Her eyes say she's angry enough to kill me.

A sob escaped from my mouth.Why would she always punish me for something I didn't do.I just talked to Prince Taehyung. There's nothing to be so angry about.I don't want to ruin her marriage. I'm not that selfish. Why can't she talk and solve this.

"I warned you, Now let's see what happens to you. You slut." With that she began to kicking my stomach.I closed my eyes tightly. It's so painful.

"Ahh stop..please it's hurt." I sobbed  loudly and told her. But as if she hadn't heard, she kept kicking  me.

"Why should I stop..huh."she said while smirking.She stopped kicking  me.I grabbed my stomach and whimpered.

"Everyone from a poor lower class wants to marry rich man.They'll even lick their feet for money.You know, you're such a golddigger.ohh , I forgot you would like to suck other mens dicks.How many people have you slept with.You're a shameless woman.
Why would a whore like you live? Go and die.Huh,You think you're beautiful. Then you're wrong. I'm gonna vomit when I see you. You're so disgusting.Huh trash." She looked at me disgusting  and screamed.

Her words wounded me deeper than any physical blows she delivered.I'm not that kind of woman.No matter how poor I am, I've never done such a lowly things.This is how rich people think of poor innocent people.They don't understand how hard we work to quench our hunger.How do they understand this when they have everything.

"Get out of here now."She kicked  me in the stomach for the last time.A loud sobbed escaped from my mouth.

"Remember, don't tell anyone about this."she warned and I nodded.Then she left.I'm sure I have a big bruises  on my stomach.I laid there some moments.because I can't move due to the so much pain.I sighed and get up.I wiped away the tears. I slowly left her room.

I put medicine on the wound in my stomach and came out of the palace.What happened to me a few minutes ago weighed heavily on my mind.For the first time in my life, I was beaten by someone.

How lovingly my grandmother took care of me without letting me get hurt.Unbeknownst to me, tears quietly escaped from my eyes, as if they had a secret of their own.I wiped away my tears and took a deep breath.

I made my way to a special place .
That's the only place I can go to express my every sorrow. That's my grandmother's grave.I went there and sat on my knees.The flowers I brought on my way were placed on the grave.

"How are you halmoni.Did I disturb your sleep?" I chuckled sadly.Tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Halmoni ,Why do people hate me so much.You know your y/n ah will never do anything wrong to anyone.Then why do people treat me that way.Am I  bad?"I placed my hand on chest and cry harder.

"Who said you were bad?"I heard a familiar voice behind me,I stopped crying.I wrinkled my forehead.I rolled my neck and looked behind me.My eyes widened when I saw the handsome muscular young man standing  behind me.My sad face suddenly lit up. A happy smile appeared on my face. Without wasting a second, I got up from where I was sitting and hugged him tightly.

"JUNKOOKIE, MY BUNNY. OMG, IS THIS REALLY YOU?" I screamed in his embrace.I forgot all the pain I had after seeing him.He rolled his eyes at my question dramatically.

"No, this is a ghost."He said annoying.
I chuckled.I separated from his embrace.

Jeon Jungkook is one of my best friends since childhood. He's a year older than me. He's like my own brother to me. I always share all my sorrows and joys with him, and he was also with me in my happiness and sorrow. He often comes to our house to eat delicious food made by my halmoni.Yeah, he likes to eat my grandmother's food. My grandmother treated him the same way she treated me.He married Soyoung last year. She was also a very kind woman. Now they both have a little daughter named areum.

"How are you bunny." He laughed at this nicknames. I've called him this way since we were a kid. Because he has a bunny smile.

"I'm fine sweetie , But I see you're not fine. Why did you come here and cry."
I can't tell him what happened. He won't send me back to the palace if he finds out.I sighed and shook my head.
"Oh, Actually, I came because I missed  my grandmother, and then I come here and remembered my sweet memories with her, so It made me cried." I said lowering my head.He patterned my head softly.

"I missed her a lot too."He sighed. 

"Y/nah Are you sure you don't have a problem , if there is, you know you can tell me.I'll be with you for anything."I softly smiled and nodded.
Hearing his words makes my heavy heart relax. When I remember that he's with me, I feel peaceful.

"Anyway, unnie and areum, they're both fine, aren't they?"I asked, changing the topic.

"Oh, They're both fine.Soyoung always remembers you. She missed you so much."

"I missed them both."

"Didn't you miss me? Ouch."He dramatically placed his hannd on his chest and pouted.

"Omg, you dumbass, I also missed you." I said chuckling. He flashed his bunny smile towards me.

"Anyway,  How do you know I'm here"

"I also came to see halmoni, and then I saw that you were there crying like a baby"I hit his forehead and he rubbed while glaring at me.At the same time, the two of us walked out of the cemetery.

"Hmm..y/n ,If you don't mind, stay at our house for dinner."He said showing his puppy eyes.

"Oh sorry bunny,I don't have time today, but I'll definitely be back another  day." I rejected politely.

"Oh, It doesn't matter.then Come there another day."

"I will.I'm going to be late. I have to go."I hugged him one last time and left to the royal palace.

______________________________________

I added a new character to the chapter today.🤭

If you have any suggestions on this story, leave a comment.💭

See you in the next part. Don't forget to vote. Wishing everyone a good day.💫

Taehyung:- Hey army, Don't forget to read the story and vote

Otherwise the author will feel sad.