CHAPTER 16

Author pov

After dinner, the royal family had a friendly conversation with the ulsan family.except jimin.Because Jimin left for his kingdom this morning.

"Taehyung look, I wore a nice dress today, it suits me, doesn't it." Princess Hana held Taehyung's hand and said to get his attention. Taehyung doesn't like her behavior at all. Taehyung rolled his eyes and looked at her.If only she and he were here, he wouldn't be so patient.

"Taehyungaa Tell me ,How's this.?" She said, getting a little closer to him.
He sighed.

"Yeah, it's good."He said plastering fake smile.But he didn't see any beauty in her. She looks pretty outside, but inside, something not so nice has stained her heart.
Taehyung knows very well that she liked this marriage for money and power.

"How beautiful my daughter looked when she became queen. I can't wait for that day."Queen said with excited voice.Taehyung shook his head and sighed.

"They need to get married as soon as possible. I'd love to see my grandson before I die." The king of Ulsan said, sending a smile to her daughter.Upon hearing this, Hana's face turned red.

"Appaa"She said and whining, covering her face with her hands.Everyone there laughed at her reaction.But except taehyung and jin.Taehyung wants to get out of here as soon as possible.

"Let's do this as soon as possible. Right taehyung"The king of Daegu asked , raising one eyebrow at taehyung.
Upon hearing this, he clenched fist and gritted teeth.He's angry.Because the king controls his life as he wants.
But what happens to his choice.No, king don't care about it.

From an early age, the king controlled his life too much. Everything happened according to his will.Now his marriage is decided by the king.But Taehyung doesn't want this marriage. He's strongly opposed to it.
Taehyung got up and left without saying anything.His behavior disappointed the king.

"I'm sorry for his behavior."He apologized. Jin understands Taehyung very well. He knows what taehyung's situation is.He sighed and get up and bowed to others and left. Color faded from Princess Hana's face because taehyung didn't care about her, and his actions reflected that he didn't want this marriage.

'Sunrise touched the sky, waking the world to bird melodies. Dew sparkled on petals, meadows adorned in pastel. Crisp air whispered of a new day, beckoning all to witness morning's beauty.' Y/n chuckled at herself while describing morning beauty. She took a deep breath to enjoy the fresh air in the morning, and she exhaled again, closing her eyes.She went to the royal garden to see its beauty.

Palace garden bursts with bright flowers, a living rainbow. Fountain whispers, catching sunlight in a dance. Trees stand tall, guarding under leafy canopies. Peacocks strut, feathers boasting regal tales. Fragrance reigns, a majestic garden's charm.