CHAPTER 6

Author's pov

A woman dressed in a red royal long-sleeved gown got out of the royal carriage.
There is also a man and a woman in their 60s. They all looked at the beauty of the palace with a greedy look.

"I wonder how lucky my daughter is."The 60-year-old woman said with a mischievous smile. The guests who came to the kingdom of Daegu came from the kingdom of ulsan.

"Long time no see, king hwang."
The King of the daegu welcomed his guests. Then his eyes were traveled on the beautiful woman standing next to King Hwang.
"Look how beautifully your daughter has grown." Hana responded with a smile to king Kim's praise.
"Well, let's go inside the palace."

As soon as they all entered the palace, everyone present greeted them.
"Where is prince taehyung ?" Princess of ulsan asked.

"He's gone with prince jin for horse-riding training." King kim said.

"I can see that someone can't wait to see him."

"Don't worry honey, you'll see enough of him in the future." The Queen said in a taesing voice. Everyone in the hall chuckled at it.

"Yeah.. yeah.you guys are tired now. We'll talk about it later. Now go and rest." King Kim said, looking at the tired faces of their guests coming from far .

"Maids, assist the king and other members of his family in moving to their chambers."
He ordered the maids.

Prince jin and taehyung are on their way to the palace after completing their horse training.

"Taehyung, what do you think of father's request?" Jin hyung asked from his younger brother.

"Hyung, I can't think what to do."Taehyung said with in deep thought.

"You know Taehyunga, I don't want to take on that responsibility. I wasn't interested in learning about it since I was a kid. That's why you're the only one worthy of this position."

"I understand you hyung. But I'm not ready to take such a serious responsibility".

"Father is now old, so it is difficult for him to control a kingdom alone.You need to think a little bit about father's side also."

"Hmmm. You're right.."

"And you know, dad won't do anything bad for you. I'm telling you again, think about this ."

"I understand what you're saying. I'll consider this further."

"You know I'm with you for anything.'he said and gave the younger a soft look.

"I know ,I know hyung. You've been my strength since I was born ,jin hyung." He gave the eldest a soft smile.

"Let's have a race and see who wins." Jin said with a playful smile.

"Someone likes to lose." Taehyung said with smirk plastered on his face. At the same time, they gave a signal to their horses and increased the speed.In the end, Teahyung won and they came to the palace.

Y/N is responsible for cleaning the princes' chambers today. So, she cleaned prince jin's room first .Now She's going to clean up Prince Taehyung's room. She unlocked the door and entered the room. She already knows that Taehyung has gone to horse training, so she has nothing to fear.She thought of leaving as soon as she finished her job before taehyung arrived . She carefully cleaned his chamber well.

She finished her work and She wiped the sweat from her forehead and let out a satisfied sigh .Her eyes traveled to all corners of his chamber .Suddenly, her eyes were drawn to a book with a blue cover placed on the nightstand . She reached for it and stared at it for a while. She was wondering whether to take it or not. She knows it's not good to sneak into someone else's stuff. She bit her lower lip and thought.

Finally, out of curiosity, she decided to take the book. She flipped from page to page but there was nothing written in it. But in the middle page, a picture of a woman could be seen. She picked it up and studied it. She is very beautiful and she has a glorious look. Because she was dressed in a royal dress, Y/n found that she was a member of the royal family.

"Is this the Queen? Prince Taehyung's mother. She's very beautiful. Prince Taehyung has the same eyes as his mother." Y/N mumbled.

Suddenly, someone snatched the picture from her hand.
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?." She recognized whose voice it was.
Taehyung grabbed her hand tightly and turned to him." She was terrified by his sudden action. She kept her head down.
".WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO TOUCH MY PERSONAL BELONGINGS?." He roared.His eyes are dark red due to anger, his veins emerge from his neck, he clenches his teeth, he breathes fast, his heart beats at an unknown speed because of anger. He's look like a tiger that has lost its prey.

"Lift your head and look at me." But she doesn't have the courage to look at him
.
"I SAID LIFT YOUR HEAD." Scared of his screams, she raised her head. She felt like she was standing in front of a monster.

He gripped her chin tightly and brought her face close to him.Since their faces are so close, their breath mixes together
.
" If you come back here and do something like this, you'll be able to see my devil inside me."

".UNDERSTAND." He shouted at her face.She responded by shaking her head.

"WORDS."

He pressed his fingernails to her chin. she hissed in pain

"I..I un..understand your hig..highness , I..I'm Sorry." With that he left his chin. He found his own nails plastered on her chin.

Tears rolled down her cheeks from her memories of brown eyes. When he saw her tears, his heart suddenly felt a sharp pain.

He can't imagine what happened to him all of a sudden. He shook his head and let go of the unknown feelings that came to his heart. He came back to his cold face.

On the other hand, Y/N can't believe what happened. No one ever scolded her like this. After the death of her parents, grandma took care of her as a real princess. It's hard for her to bear it.

"You can go now" Prince taehyung said with cold tone.She greeted him with her head down, apologized again, and left.

_________________________________________

See you in the next part. Don't forget to vote. Wishing everyone a good day💫.