CHAPTER 44

Author pov

"I didn't think he'd do such a thing," Jimin said, sitting on a chair. He didn't know that his best friend would do this.

He came to attend Taehyung's wedding, but upon arrival, he discovered that Taehyung had run away with Y/N. He knew Taehyung loved Y/N deeply, and he was saddened that he couldn't do anything for his friend.

"We have to find him before Dad finds out," Jin said, sipping his wine. They were discussing about Taehyung.

After the palace announced the cancellation of the wedding, the entire kingdom was shocked. Everyone had been eagerly awaiting their wedding. However, the king ordered not to reveal that Taehyung had run away with a maid. Instead, they were instructed to inform the people that Taehyung had left for England for urgent work. The truth couldn't be disclosed, as it would damage their reputation significantly.

"Yeah, otherwise it'll be dangerous for both of them. Especially y/n" Jin agreed at younger statement. Jimin poured the whine to his glass and take a sip.

"Then, what should we do. " Older questioned not knowing what to do. He has no idea how  he's gonna find taehyung. He don't know where they were.

"I'll send someone to look for them." Jimin said. He already know who is the best person for this task.

"Oky, But He should be a trusted person.Do you have someone like that."Jin asked raising his brows. Jimin nodded.

"Yeah, I'll tell him. Don't worry. Our only goal should be to keep both safe.The other thing is don't let the king know about this."Jimin said taking another sip.

"Yeah, I'll try to change Dad's mind. You know it's not easy, but I'll try. But I'm not sure about the Ulsan family. They're so angry at this moment."

"I understand, hyung. Let's see what happens," Jimin said, standing up from his seat. Jin nodded.

"Then I have to go. I'll tell my spy to find out about Taehyung. If I get some information about him, I'll inform you." Jin hugged Jimin, who patted the elder's back.

"Thank you, Jimin. We'll see you soon." They exchanged greetings, and Jimin left from there.

Y/n pov

Today, I had to prepare lunch because Soyoung unnie and Jungkook weren't at home; they had gone to the market. I decided to make Japchae since it's Taehyung's favorite.

Taehyung was playing with Areum. Lately, Taehyung has become Aru's favorite, and I'm delighted that he feels comfortable here. However, he used to be the same with Jungkook, who they're not on good terms with. I hope everything will go well; everyone wants to live a happy life. Right.

Suddenly, I felt two manly hands wrap around my waist, pulling me closer to him. My back was fully pressed against his chest.

"Ahh, the smell is so good," he whispered in his deep voice, nuzzling in my neck.

"Mmm. Yeah, it's your favorite dish, so I thought to cook it."

"Of course my favorite, and Can I get this in a raw way" He seductively  whispered and his lips touched my my ear making shiver ran down my spine. I could feel him smirk against my neck . My cheeks turned red.Ah, This shameless flirt.

"Why is my baby girl silent, hmm?" He said, lifting his head from my neck and planting a kiss there. I closed my eyes tightly. He knows very well that I have sensitive skin. But I know he wants to see how much his actions affect me.

"Because I wonder where my innocent Taetae has gone," I said in my low tone, facing him. He chuckled and wrapped his strong arms around me and pulling closer to him.My hand landed on his chest.

"Why don't you like this hot sexy Taetae? Hmm." He smirked, and I rolled my eyes. But I knew my cheeks betrayed the effect of his sexy talk.

"Hmmm, someone is blushing." He smirked and pulled me even closer, making me gasp.

He slowly leaned in with closed eyes, tilting his head. I knew what was coming next. I closed my eyes, feeling his lips press against mine, sending shivers down my spine. He passionately kissed me, and I responded in kind, wrapping my arms around his neck and running my fingers through his hair, eliciting a groan from him. His lips then trailed down to my jawline, planting soft kisses. A light moan escaped, making me shut my eyes tightly in embarrassment. Oh god, if Jungkook and Soyoung were home, how would I face them?

I tightly clutched his shirt, but he didn't stop, leaving me breathless.

"Unnie..." Suddenly, I heard Areum's voice, so I pushed Taehyung slightly. I sighed and shook my head, looking at  Areum who was looking at us with big doe eyes. I glared at Taehyung, who was smiling sheepishly.

"O-oh, Aru, are you hungry?" I asked nervously. I'm not sure if she saw us or not. If she did, what does she think? Aish, Y/nie. She's just a little girl.

"Mmm. Yeah," she said, pouting. Taehyung walked toward her and picked her up. She giggled happily.

"I saw Taetae kissu Unnie." I shot my head toward her. It's so embarrassing. Shit, Taehyung tried to control his laugh and looked at me in a teasing way. I gave him a 'I'll take care of you later' look and playfully glared at him. He gulped and looked at Aru.

"How do you know these things, Aru? You're still a child. Don't say that again," I said a bit strictly. She pouted and spoke.

"But Eomma and Appa always kissue each other. I saw them." I placed my palm on my forehead in a disappointed way. Taehyung laughed out loud, making Aru giggle too. I shook my head and looked at both of them with a smile.

"I wonder what would happen if we have kids." I mumbled slowly.  Taehyung looked at me with a smirk. When I realized I said  it out loud, I widened my eyes and closed my eyes and looked away in embrassment.

"Oh, don't worry, love. I'll surely give you two little Y/n. and three little Taehyungs. Hmm." I bit my lower lip in embarrassment. Aru cutely looked at us, not knowing what we were talking about. Suddenly, I heard Aru's little stomach growling, making us chuckle.

"Okay, okay  your Y/n Unnie will cook for your this little tummy Hmm,"Then he looked at me and winked playfully. But I glared at him. I turned around and began to cook.

I want to live like this with him forever. But I feel an unknown fear about our future. I'm scared to lose him. Without him, I can't think properly about what to do. He's my only happiness. Oh, God, please keep us happy like this forever. I prayed in my mind.

__________________________________

🎈Guys, My some readers said write mafia and some say vampire/devil . Now I'm confused . So I decided to write a vampire mafia dark romance story . The story means Taehyung is a mafia as well as a vampire. Is it  okay guys. Please tell meeeee.

Plzzz, Vote for my chapter ♥️✨️