CHAPTER 51

Taehyung pov

We heard some glass shattering into pieces, making both of us flinch. We turned our heads toward the source of the sound. We saw pieces of glass shattered on the floor.But my eyes traveled toward the person who standing there.

There,  Y/N was standing with teary eyes. My eyes widened. Did she hear what we talked about? If it's yes, oh my. I gulped and slowly stood up looking at her. She stared at me with her teary eyes, making my chest tightened. Her eyes screamed in pain but betrayed.

Suddenly She ran away from there. That's why I fear to tell her the truth. Tears rolled down from my cheeks. With a heavy heart, I followed her.

She entered our room, attempting to close the door, but I was quicker, holding it with my palm tightly, unwilling to let it shut. She tried again, and this time, I gulped, stepped inside, and slowly locked the door.

She backed away, her eyes filled with pain, and my own eyes shimmered with tears. Her chest heaved up and down with emotion.

"L-love, please lis-" She showed her palm, and I swallowed hard.

She harshly wiped away her tears, took a deep breath, and closed her eyes, as if trying to gather strength from within. The room felt heavy with unspoken words and shared sorrow.

"Is it true? Say, WHAT I HEARD IS TRUE OR NOT!" She yelled at me, Her doe teary eyes staring at my emptiness one. Her voice clearly showed she's mad at me.

I didn't say anything, just stared at her. No,I can't lose her. With a fearful heart, I began to walk toward her.

"Don't come near me. Just tell me, is it true or not." I halted my steps, feeling the weight of her pain echoing in her words. Is she mad at me? Don't hate me, Y/Nah. I can't bear it. You don't know, How much I felt pain in your refusel. Don't refuse me , Love.Don't look at me like this.

Our eyes locked with each other, as if attempting to read the unspoken words in each other's souls.

I lowered my head and nodded as an answer. A loud sob escaped from her mouth making my heart ache in pain. I can't see her tears . That's my only weakness.

She covered her mouth with her palm and sobbed badly. I want to embrace her and tell comfort words that everything will be okay but she showed her palm again and backed away, her whole face was red due to crying.

My legs felt weak, giving up on me. I knelt in front of her like a lifeless body, still staring at her. I bit my lips, attempting to contain the sobs that threatened to escape.

"L-love, b-but listen to me once," I said with a cracked voice. She shook her head, still staring at me. I lowered my head, guilt rushing over my body.

"Am I nothing to you.Taehyung  say, Don't you love me?" After hearing that, I raised my head and she asked same thing again and again .I looked at her with widened eyes. How can she think like that? Doesn't she know how much she means to me? How could she say something like that?