CHAPTER 27

Taehyung pov

"Princess, just one more," I sighed. It felt like I was babysitting my princess, but when it came to her, I was willing to do anything. She's my life.

"Taehyung, it's enough. I'm full now," she shook her head and pouted. She refused to eat. Over these two days, she hadn't been eating properly. I knew it was difficult for her to forgive that night. She cried every night, saying, 'He touched me, I feel dirty.' I couldn't bear to see her like that. After she slept, I would go back to my room and cry my heart out. 'I can't protect her'—that's the only thing my mind kept playing. She wasn't the same cheerful y/n anymore. Her face looked pale, her eyes always filled with tears. My heart hurt so much seeing her like that.

I placed the food tray on the nightstand and took a glass of water, making her drink it.

"Hmm, Taehyungaa, I want to ask you something," I moved closer to her and comfortably sat down.

"Yes, princess, ask anything," I smiled and wrapped my hand around her shoulder. She blushed, and I moved closer to her pinched her cheeks. She cleared her throat and spoke.

"T- Taehyung , Don't get angry at me. But I want to know about your past." Her sudden question  made me off gurd. I gulped. I don't want to tell her. If she know about it she felt disgusting about me. I can't loose my love because of that shitty past. I cleared throat and spoke

""Princess, you should sleep. Look, you're so tired," I said, attempting to change the topic. She shook her head

"No, I want to know." She said staring at my eyes and finding answer from there. Why she was so sturborn. I took a deep breath and shook my head.

"Princess, please, take a rest." She held my hand, gently caressing it with her thumb.

"Taehyung, you know you're my friend, so you can tell me anything,I know what's a nightmare feel like. It's so painful , I know" she said in shivering voice, and I sighed. How could I tell you, Y/N, that I was touched by some man when I was a kid? I couldn't; she might think I'm weak. What if she looked at me in a disgusting way?

"Please, Y/N, don't speak and go to sleep," I said with a cold tone.

"But Tae—" She tried to speak, but my sudden outburst made her eyes widen. I pulled my hand away from her grip and stood up.

"Y/N, I SAID I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT THIS SHIT, AND IT'S JUST THE PAST. I DON'T WANT....Y/NAH I DON'T WANT  TO TELL. " I could see her eyes glistening with tears, but what about me? I didn't want to reopen my wounds. Every time I remember my past, it feels like someone stabbed my heart. It's so painful. Tears rolled down my cheeks. I wiped them away, didn't say anything, and left.

I poured wine into the glass and gulped. Damn, why did I shout at her? I can't control my anger. I'm afraid of losing her; she's the only one I have. I can't afford to lose her; if she leaves me, I'll die. I poured another glass of wine and downed it in one go. The alcohol burned my throat, and I let my head fall back onto the couch, staring at the ceiling. Once again, my past haunted me, and I could feel my cheeks wet. When I touched them, I realized they were my tears. Slowly, I closed my eyes, and suddenly, that day started playing in my mind.

 Slowly, I closed my eyes, and suddenly, that day started playing in my mind