CHAPTER 3

A 10-year-old boy runs through a forest. His chest beats fast enough for his heart to run out. He's so scared. Tears from his eyes flow down with sweat. His legs tremble fast. He doesn't even know where he's running. Where his feet are dragging , he also runs at the same time. Why is he running fast through a forest. A mob chases after him.

"Hey, little boy stop there"

"If you don't stop, the consequences could be terrible"

"I told you to stop"

But the little boy didn't stop and kept running. Suddenly something hard came and hit his leg, and a painful lump came out of his mouth. At the same time, he fell to the ground. His face fell the ground, injuring his lips and forehead.The men in the group smirked and came towards the little boy.

"We told you to stop. Now let's wait to see what happens"

The little boy's fear increased. He can't move his legs just like they're paralyzed.
All of a sudden, when one of the mob members raised his whip to hit him, the frightened little boy closed his eyes tightly to face anything that came.

"Hey, stop it"Said one of the same people.

"Look at this boy's beauty as a child.  I wonder what do you think if we give us pleasure  rather than pain"
They looked at each other's faces and smirked. Again they looked at the little boy on the ground with lustful eyes, but this innocent boy had no idea what to go ahead. He looked at them with frightened eyes.

"What's you name babyboy?"

"Ta..tae..taehy..ung"He said in a shaking voice.

"Good.Beautiful name,oh..Are you ready babyboy?"

At the same time, they approached little Taehyung and tore the dress he was wearing, and a scream came out of his mouth.

"Don't scream you whore"One of the men slapped him the cheek.Taehyung started screaming and crying. There were only ten people there, and all of them began to touch the innocent Taehyung inappropriately.

"Ple...please  Don't do this. It's hurt"He begged them, but they did their dirty work as if they hadn't heard.

"Help me ..Ahhh Hel..."

"AHH...NOO...."

Suddenly I woke up from sleep and looked around with my hand on my chest. When I looked forward, the new maid looked at me with a caring and surprised face.

Y/N 's pov

"Can you put this hot chocolate in Prince Taehyung's room."My grandmother's friend, whom I met yesterday, told me the chief warden margaret.

When she said, I suddenly looked at her with wide eyes. I couldn't get to him. ..what if I make a small mistake? He'll be angry with me.

"Can you tell another maid, I'm a little scared."

"Oh, Don't be scared dear.All you have to do is leave this on his nightstand."

"Oh..okay"I covered my frightened face with hers and replied with a smile.

I took a deep breath and went to his chamber. The door was locked. I swallowed my throat and took a deep breath again and opened the door.When I opened the door, I caught sight of a handsome prince sleeping peacefully. I looked at him for a while and went to the nightstand to put the hot chocolate in place. When I left it there and went to the door, suddenly he started  shivering with sleep. Sweat was escaping from his face.What do I do now? Should I wake him up? No, no. What if he gets angry with me, I'm shaking my head and talking to myself.

"AHH..NOOOOOO...."

At once he got up screaming. I was terrified by his sudden scream. He looked here  there with his hands on his chest.He suddenly looked ahead. At the same time, he met my eyes. With an unknown feeling, the two of us looked at our eyes continuously. Suddenly he broke the eye contact. All of a sudden, my heart beat so fast.I think it's because of the fear of him.

"What are you doing in my chamber?" He said in his deep voice. He looked out the window and sighed.

"I'm here to give you your morning drink.your highness" I said it with my head down.

"Hmm, you can go"

As I turned back to the door, his deep voice stopped me.
"Wait"

"Don't tell anyone in the palace what you saw today. If you are said, you will have to pay"

I frowned at what he said.
"As your wish, your highness"I bowed my head to him and left.

Why did prince taehyung threaten me not to tell it to anyone? What's the nightmare he's seen so much that he's so scared. I have to be like I haven't seen anything. I have to do my work without thinking about them.

"The prince didn't cause you any problems, did he" margaret asked.

"He was asleep when I arrived.  So there was no problem."I lied to her. If I told her the truth, the prince would separate my neck from body.

I finished my current works .so, I came out to watch  beauty of around.When I come out, I feel incredibly free.

I was looking around and in the field I saw Prince Taehyung and another man practicing sword fighting.I kept looking at him. His fighting style is very attractive. He is fighting to the best of his ability. Suddenly he put the sword on the other man's neck, which means that he has won. He proudly put the sword down and took off his helmet. At the same time, he suddenly turned towards me.He caught that I was staring at him for a long time. But the two of us continuously staring at each others.At that time, I had the feeling of butterflies dancing in my stomach. I had never felt such a feeling before.But all of a sudden his lips curved upwards.I looked away from the sudden embarrassment, and then I left without looking back.

_________________________________________

See you in the next part. Don't forget to vote. Wishing everyone a good day.💫