CHAPTER 18

Author pov

Y/n finished all the work and came to the balcony to enjoy the cold night breeze. She put her hands on the railing and closed her eyes.A gentle, icy breeze caresses her face, leaving a trace of winter's touch.Her long, light brown locks cascade freely in the wind, dancing to the rhythm of the gentle breeze.She took a deep fresh breath and let it out.Nature's hug calms her mind and heart, giving a quiet peace that settles within.

"This is peaceful, isn't it."She heard a soft whisper behind her.Chill ran down her spine due to a sudden warm breath hit her ear which was cold.she joined up.The man saw her reaction and chuckled and stood beside her.She placed her hand chest and turn towards the person. When she saw him, she sighed relief.

"Did I scare you?."she nodded and pouted.

"Oh, I'm sorry princess."He looked at her worried.

"No no ,It's not a big deal.Taehyung." She shook her head and told him not to worry about it.

"What are you doing here?"He put his hand on the railing and asked.
"I'm here to relax a bit."She sighed and looked up at the sky. He hummed.

She looked at the stars in the sky with a smiling face.She believes her grandmother is watching her from above and blessing her. on the other hand, Taehyung ,stared at her with a lot of love in his eyes.He also forgot to blinks. He is so lost in her beauty.He stared at her for a moment and he followed her eyes.She looked at the stars with loving eyes.

"Do you like the stars so much."She responded with a smooth nod. Her gaze was still in the sky.

"I think my grandmother is a star in the sky.I know She's looking up at me from above."

"Do you believe it."Now his gaze is on the sky.She nodded.

"It's a good way to get rid of the pain of losing someone close to us.So whether it's true or not, I believe in it to take away my sorrow.It was my grandmother who told me that after we died, we would become a star and shine in the sky." She said with her honey voice.He listened carefully to her every word.

She turned to him and spoke.
"You can try this too. You can talk to queen I mean, your mother like this way."Tears cascade down his cheeks and his eyes begin to close. His eyes were glistening with tears. He stood there in silence. She was shocked to see the tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry.Did I say something wrong ?"She said in a concerned voice.

"No no, you didnt said anything wrong.I'm very sensitive to that topic." He said in cracking voice.Tears rolled down his eyes continuously.

He wiped away his tears and spoke.

"I've never seen my mother. What an unfortunate child I am."He chuckled sadly.