CHAPTER 34

This chapter is quite  spicy 🤏🌚
-----------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung pov

"Taehyung, l-let's break up." After hearing what she said I felt like my soul left from my body. I staring at her. But she avoided my eye contact.
Suddenly what happened to her.

"Y/n ah don't joke around me, I already pissed of because of my father. Now you, Don't joke please." I said my cold deep voice making her looking at her widened eyes.

"I'm not joking taehyung, I'm serious." She said gulping and staring back at me. I blankly looked at her.I don't know what happened to her. Why she said like this and why the hell she is crying.

"Look at me princess." I held her shoulder firmly with my both hands.she slowly looked at me. I can see her big doe eyes held so much emotional that I couldnt understand.

"Whay happened love. Hmm." I asked softly and cupped her cheeks.

""Taehyung, please, let's break up," she began to sob, jerking my hands away from her shoulders as she stepped back.

My eyes darkened at her sudden change in behavior. How could she say these things so easily? I gritted my teeth, breathing heavily and continuing to stare at her with a dangerous gaze.

"Do you want to break up with me? WHY, Y/N WHY?" I screamed, making her flinch. She didn't know the immense pain I felt when she uttered those words; it felt like I was a lifeless, dead body.

"Taehyung , pls try to understand. you're a prince, and I'm just a maid. Our worlds are too different." She said sad tone.

"Why you suddenly say all of these." My eyes began to tear, but the tears didn't fall. My pain was stuck in my heart.

"I heard your and king s conversation. And what kings said is truth." I took a deep breath and calmed down. Shit, so it's mean she heard about princess hana and my marriage thing.

"Love knows no boundaries, Y/N. I don't care about titles or status. I only care about you." I tried to make her understand, but it seemed like she had already made a decision.

"But, Taehyung, it's not that simple. The palace, the expectations , they're too much for someone like me"

"Y/N, I would give up everything for you. Status means nothing compared to the love we share."

"It's not about what you're willing to give up, Taehyung. It's about the life I could never fit into. I appreciate your love, Taehyung, but we both know the reality. A MAID CAN NEVER BE A PRINCESS TAEHYUNG , NEVER." She screamed and sobbed badly. I held her waist tightly, bringing her closer to me. I continued to gaze at her with my dark eyes.

"PERHAPS NOT IN TITLE , BUT IN MY HEART YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MY PRINCESS. Y/N, YOU WERE, YOU ARE AND YOU WILL." With that, I slammed my lips into hers. I kissed her roughly, pouring all my emotions into it. I tightened my grip around her waist, our bodies colliding.

She punched my chest and tried to push me, but I tightly held her close to mine. I bit her lower lip; she gasped, and I seized the chance, entering my tongue, devouring every inch of her mouth. She struggled more, but I couldn't let her go.