CHAPTER 22

Y/n pov

After just two days, my wound was all better, and now I could stand and handle my work like usual. During this time, Prince Taehyung took care of me as if I were a baby. He insisted I shouldn't do any work and showed so much care. It was almost overwhelming. Curiosity got the better of me, and I asked him why he was doing all this for me. He simply replied, "We're friends, it's my responsibility."

Those words made me oddly sad, and I don't get why. Like a puzzle missing a piece. Taehyung was genuinely kind, but the "responsibility" part felt weird. I couldn't figure out my feelings. Was it friendship , or something more? My emotions about Taehyung were confusing, leaving me in a jumble as I tried to understand this mix of feelings.

Now, I'm heading to the garden.
Teahyung asked me to come to the garden and he said he wanted to show me something. Out of my curiosity, I agreed. I want to see what he wants to show me.

In the garden, I saw him standing with his back facing me, arms folded behind him. As I approached, he sensed my presence and turned toward me, flashing his adorable boxy smile. How can someone have a smile so cute and beautiful?

"Okay, what do you want to show me?" I asked, a smile playing on my lips.

"Oh, I can see someone is impatient," he teased, wriggling his eyebrows. I scoffed.

"Taehyung, please," I pleaded, showing him my puppy eyes.

"Okay, okay, come with me," he said, and I followed behind him. After some time, we reached a beautiful area. It was my first time seeing it. WOW, the fragrance of fresh flowers hit my nose, making me close my eyes in awe. I didn't have enough words to describe their beauty as we walked further.

Suddenly, Taehyung stopped and looked behind to see me. He pointed his finger in a certain direction. Following his gaze, gasp escaped from my mouth. There was a beautiful cottage surrounded by trees and flowers, creating a picturesque scene that left me breathless.

 There was a beautiful cottage surrounded by trees and flowers, creating a picturesque scene that left me breathless

"Is it beautiful, isn't it." I nodded excitedly.

"Come with me," he said, and I followed. The cottage door opened, showing a magical world. He signaled for me to step inside, and as I entered, my eyes widened in awe.

Inside, the cottage was like a cozy dream. Soft light bathed the room, casting a warm glow on beautiful things. Delicate trinkets, vibrant flowers, and a snug fireplace made it a comfy haven.

""This is my favorite spot in the palace. It's so special to me," he said, smiling as he looked around.

"Oh, this place is breathtaking. It makes me feel peaceful," I replied with sparkling eyes.

"Of course, Princess. Peaceful," he whispered last word closing his eyes.

I walked toward the window, captivated by the beautiful nature outside. I couldn't take my eyes off it; I was falling in love with the scenery.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of arms gently wrap around my waist, causing my heart to race.He sense my uneasiness, so he softly rubbed my stomach with his palm making me to calm down.
I knew it was Taehyung, but I didn't dare to move or say a word. I don't know why, but my mind and heart told me not to resist his touch. I felt warmth and safely in his arms.I stood there like a statue, his hot breath hit making my ear turn red.

"I know it's elegant , but not as much as you," he whispered with his deep voice, sending shivers ran down my spine. I closed my eyes tightly, and the environment fell silent. Birds sang, creating a melody that made me feel blessed. The wind blew through my face, calming my heart.

"Taehyung," I opened my eyes and said softly. I wanted to know more about this place. Why hadn't I seen it before? I usually came to the garden but never knew such a beautiful spot was hidden here.

"Yes, Princess," he replied. When he called me 'Princess,' butterflies danced in my stomach. I gulped and spoke.

"I... I want to know about this place," I said, curious.

He took a deep breath and began to speak, "This place is so precious to me because it belonged to my mom." He tightly gripped my waist and I know  that this topic was sensitive for him. I softly rubbed his hand with my thumb that was resting on my stomach. He pulled me closer, making my back fully hit his hard chest. A gasp escaped .I could sense that he was smiling. 

"Jin hyung said he and mom used to come here and spend their time. She spent a lot of time here, and all her belongings were kept here. Whenever I felt the need to be close to my mom, I came here." He inhaled my fragrance, resting his cheek on my head.

"When Jin hyung and I were kids, we used to play there. Many of my childhood memories belong to this place." I could feel him kissing my hair.

"Oh, the Queen had the best taste. To spend time here, leaving resources in the royal palace – she was truly a remarkable woman." I was surprised to hear his confession. The Queen was a kind-hearted and gentle character. I felt a deep sadness that such a wonderful woman had left us so early.

"Indeed" I turned toward him and smiled and he gladly returned.

He took me lot of places here.where queen used to reading book, Her some photos and etc.

Author pov

"That maid had crossed her limit. She's just a maid here," Princess Hana said through gritted teeth. The King of Daegu sighed and responded, "Don't worry, Daughter; we will arrange your marriage with Taehyung quickly." Queen of Ulsan rolled her eyes.

"Okay, King, but don't break our promise. You assured us that Taehyung would only marry our daughter." The King nodded and replied, "Yes, I remember my promise. But you know, Taehyung isn't ready for this."

"Uncle, I've already agreed to this. I think I like Taehyung. Whether he loves me or not, I don't care; I only want to marry him," Hana said, crossing her arms.

"Okay, dear, calm down. Yesterday, I discussed this matter with Taehyung, but he said he wants to think about it and hasn't developed any feelings for you," the King revealed. Hana clenched her jaw, clearly showing her anger.

"But, King, after your birthday celebration, we have to return to our kingdom," the Queen stated in a serious tone a smirk appeared on Hana's face.

"Okay, that's what I want to hear," Princess Hana said, revealing a fake, ugly smile.

______________________________________

See you in the next part. Don't forget to vote. Wishing everyone a good day.💫

MR

MR.HANDSOME 😚