CHAPTER 46

Author pov

Taehyung and Y/N walked further. She happily looked around, feeling comfortable in the village  she'd known since birth. Despite witnessing many changes, the place had improved to some extent.

On the other hand, Taehyung struggled to think clearly about what to do. When he saw her smile, his own sorrows faded away. Preserving that beautiful smile on her face mattered a lot to him. He had to contemplate how to reveal the truth about her parents, sighing under the weight of stress.

"Taehyung, look, there's some event. Come with me," she urged, dragging him towards the gathering. A crowd had gathered to watch the event, but they somehow managed to get a clear view of what was unfolding.

 A crowd had gathered to watch the event, but they somehow managed to get a clear view of what was unfolding

This is one of the Korean traditional dances. The people surrounded by it enjoy it a lot. Y/n's head automatically begin to move due to the music. Her face clearly shows she enjoys it a lot. Unaware that someone was looking at her with pure love in his eyes.

Taehyung continues staring at her. He feels so peaceful when he sees Y/n's smile. It makes him smile. He forgets what Y/n said a few hours ago. His full focus is now on Y/n.

"Taehyung, they're so talented." Her eyes don't leave the event. He smiles, hearing her voice, then his eyes travel toward the event.

"Yes, of course. It's the first time I've ever seen something like this," she was shocked to hear what he said. Every year such a festival is held in this kingdom. Then how come he didn't know about it. But she can understand how to do  such a thing when your king is an arrogant person.

It's actually something new to him. In the palace, there's no such event. It's always ball dances or other royal parties. It's so boring for him with these. But these are new to him. However, with a smile, he also enjoys that event.

After enjoying that beautiful event they walked away from there.

"Did you enjoy it." Y/n asked and her gaze stuck on his breathtaking side profile. Taehyung smiled and looked at her.

"Very much." He said and touched his nose with her making her giggle.

"Now ,Where are we going now." He questioned. She has no idea so she shrugged her shoulder.

"Let's walk ahead." He agreed in nodding.

Taehyung pov

"Hey Taehyung,There's a sword show going on there." she said, pointing her index finger. watching a sword show where men fought with their swords.

She was so into that show, looking at those men fighting skillfully. I scoffed, thinking I could do better than them. As a prince who practiced swordplay every day, it was nothing challenging for me.

"Wow, Taehyung, look, they're so handsome and talented," she said, drooling over those men. I looked away in anger, wondering how she could.

Unbeknownst to me, Y/N smiled at my expression when she praised those men. Her expression clearly show that she want to make me jelous.

"Huh, I can do better than them," I declared, glaring at those men. She stifled her laughter. She want to messed with me.huh.

"But look at those abs. OMG," she dramatically placed her palm on her mouth, staring at them, unaware that my blood was boiling with anger.

I watched with a blank expression as girls drooled over these men. They screamed their favorite one's name, encouraging the performers. I looked at her again; she was so into the show that she forgot her handsome fiancé standing beside her. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. Suddenly, a nasty idea popped into my mind, causing my lips to curve upward.

Y/n pov

I gazed at them with awe; they were incredibly talented.

"Okay, now only one can participate. Mmm." The announcer announced. His eyes traveled toward the crowd. However, no one volunteered to participate. As he was about to conclude the sword show, someone shouted, grabbing everyone's attention.

It felt so familiar to me. I looked upward, and what I saw next made my eyes widen, and my mouth hung open. Don't tell me he's my- I glanced beside me to ensure that, but he was nowhere to be found. It means it's him.

Suddenly, his enigmatic eyes met mine, sending shivers down my spine. He wore a mask to ensure that no one recognized him.

Woah, how someone can handsome in this normal clothes

Woah, how someone can handsome in this normal clothes. I looked at him from head to toe. He sense my staring and I felt he smirked under the mask. Suddenly he winked at making crowd creat a loud noise. A red blush apprea on my face.

"Okay, Let's get started." Announcer shouted in energetic way the whole crowd full with loud soud. Taehyung and his Opponent stared the show.

Taehyung had a serious look facing his opponent. They swung their swords, creating loud sounds on the battlefield. Every move and attack was carefully planned, like a dance with their weapons.

Their swords clashed, creating sparks. Taehyung moved fast, and his opponent matched him well. They circled like hunters in a risky dance, blocking each other.

Taehyung tried a spin to surprise his opponent, but they quickly countered with impressive moves. The fight got more intense as they showed skill and strength, exchanging quick strokes.

At the battle's peak, both fighters gave their best. Taehyung's determination met his opponent's toughness. The clash of swords continued until, with a powerful final hit, Teahyung won, lifting his sword.

Loud claps echoed through the entire hall, congratulating Taehyung. I could see many girls drooling over him, fueling my jealousy. They shamelessly stared at my man. Huh. How could they? I wanted to pull out their eyeballs. Agraaah.

Suddenly, Taehyung pointed his sword at me with a smirk , driving the crowd crazy. He confidently approached, pecking my lips with his clothed ones, leaving the audience in awe. I noticed a girl piercingly gaze toward me. I secretly smirked at them, declaring, 'This is my man, so you can't have him'.

"Don't you want to congratulate your man, love?" He whispered. I looked at him, giving a small glare. I was so angry at him for not informing me earlier and making me jealous. But deep down, I was truly proud of him. He was more skillful and talented than the others.

"I'm so proud of you, mi amour." We both giggled and I hugged his sweaty body. He kissed my forehead and hugged me back.

But little did they know that someone was watching them from afar. It was none other than Min Yoongi, Prince Jimin's spy.
___________________________________

Pls vote for my chapter 🤧

💜️ Borahae💜️