CHAPTER 47

Taehyung pov

She didn't talk to me after the sword show. When I asked, she glared at me and looked away. Ahh, now I regret my foolish decision. My main purpose was to make her jealous.

After seeing her drooling over another man, I felt so much jealousy. So, I also wanted to take revenge. That's why I participated in that sword show. But here, she's glaring at me continuously. I sighed and held her hand, but she didn't even take a small gaze, continuing to walk.

"Y/nahh, I'm so hungry," I whined to get her attention. She secretly rolled her eyes, looked at me, and scoffed.

"Oh, now you're hungry. Go eat with your so-called fangirls," she said and looked away. After finishing the sword show, some girls came toward me and congratulated me, impressing me. I know that's the reason why she's trying to ignore me. I succeeded in making her jealous, but I didn't think she'd behave like this.

"Ahh, come on, y/nah. I know you're jealous of those girls. But don't worry, I'm all yours," I whispered last part, trying to make her understand that she's the only girl that I'll always love.

I could see she was trying to hide her smile. I wrapped my arms around her tiny waist and side-hugged her tightly. I continuesly stared at like my life depend on it. She's so cute when she get angry.

"Please princess, talk with me," she sighed and looked at me.

"But I'm so angry at you, Taehyung. You don't have to do that," she said, glaring at me.

"Why? I didn't do anything wrong. I just showed how talented I am," I said proudly and squeezed her waist and planted a soft kissed on her temple.

"You didn't want to show off your talent, but you wanted to get the attention of the girls " she said in a jealous voice. I wanted to laugh so badly, but I remained silent.

"Oh, my queen is jealous. Don't you think so?" I asked teasingly, closing my face to hers and kissed her cheeks. She sighed and pouted.

"I'm not jealous. And why would I be jealous? Do you think you're handsome enough for me to get jealous over other women because of you?" I furrowed at her. How could she say that?

"Huh, do you think I'm not handsome?" She nodded her head. I looked at her in disbelief. Every woman is ready to kneel in front of my handsomeness, but here my girl said I'm not handsome. I moved closer to her ear and whispered.

"In our wedding night, you'll see how handsome your man is." Her cheeks turned dark red hearing my naughty words. She freed herself from my grip and began to run faster. I ran behind her, laughing loudly.

Y/n pov

After indulging in a feast of street food, we stumbled upon the one and only garden in our village. Though not as grand as a royal garden, but its ethereal beauty captivated us.