CHAPTER 13

Taehyung's pov

Taehyung's pov

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE SAYING." My abrupt roar caught everyone off guard, and they visibly flinched in surprise.
"Calm down, taehyung."I heard jin hyung's voice from behind. I didn't care about it and kept staring at them. I inhaled deeply and calm myself down.

"Okay, What do you mean by that." I uttered the words, my gaze unwaveringly fixed on Hana, a subtle intensity lingering in the air.
"I saw y/n enter your room in the middle of the night."
"So" I asked in irritating voice.
"So I heard strange noises coming from your chamber ." She said looking down playing with her fingers. I was silent.

"How do you know there was a noise in my chamber last night." I scoffed at her.
"Mmm....it doesn't matter. Anyway, I heard and saw everything." She rolled her eyes and said.
"Are you sure you've saw everything?"
"Don't ask me questions again to avoid my questions. All I need is an answer to my question." I know she won't give up easily.
"Tell me the truth. What happened last night? What did a maid do in your chamber." I heard my dad's voice.
"I think yo-" my words cut off by hana.

"But I know you're innocent taehyung. This whore did everything." She said, clenching her teeth at y/n.When I heard her being called whore my anger was at its best. She uttered hurtful words to y/n ,who, in response, found herself overwhelmed with tears. After witnessing the cascade of tears down her cheek, a pang of sorrow resonated within my heart.
"DON'T CALL HER LIKE THAT." 

'WHY ARE TAKING HER SIDE."Princess hana shouted.
"Why are you in such a hurry to know."
"Arghh...this slut.she fucked my future husband ." Yn kept his head down and sobbing. As soon as I heard her utter those words, labeling her a slut, a surge of anger coursed through me.
"LISTENING. EVEN IF I FUCK HER, IT DOESN'T  MATTER TO YOU. THIS IS MY PERSON LIFE. I WILL DO WHAT I WANT. SO, NO ONE CAN STOP IT." I screamed at her and she flinched. I took a deep breath and calmed me down.then I continue
.
"Don't tell me what I should or shouldn't do.You' re just strangers. In my kingdom, I'll do whatever I want. You know your limits."
Dad's hand suddenly smacked my cheek, leaving a sharp sting and an uneasy silence hanging in the air.
"ENOUGH TAEHYUNG .ENOUGH" My dad screamed.

"How can you call them strangers and take the side of this maid. These are your future wife and laws." He said with disappointed tone.
"Wife.my foot' I mumbled.then looked at dad.
"But what they did was wrong ,dad." I said touching my cheeks.
"But tae-" dad words cut off by jin hyung.

"We'll talk about this later."jin hyung said while calmed down the situation. I looked at yn after that. She looked at me with wide eyes.I gave a small nodded that everything is okay. Then I glared at ulsan family .

"I'll take care of this later." I said to them with my deep voice.Then looked at y/n. I grabbed by her to shoulder and helped her get up.Gently, I used my thumb to wipe away her tears, offering a comforting touch in the midst of her emotions. My action left her genuinely astonished, a flicker of surprise dancing in her eyes. I grabbed her by the hand and led her to my chamber. For the last time, I gave warning glare to princess hanna.

"Are you okay now." I asked in a concerned voice.she nodded. But there were still tears in her eyes. I gently took her hand into mine, leading her to the comfort of my bed and sat her down. I stared at her for a while. Then I noticed that her cheeks were red, the end of her lips wounded. When I saw it, my blood boiled with anger. She was avoiding my eyes every moment.

"You....your high..highne-" I silenced her with a gentle touch of my finger against her lips, a quiet hush falling between us. I could feel her lips as smooth as flower petals.Her eyes widened. I immediately pulled my hand away, thinking she would feel uncomfortable.
"I'll treat you"

"No no , You don't have to do that your highness." She said, shaking her head.
I brushed aside her words and opened the drawer and took ointment  from it and sat next to her. I got a little closer to her.

Y/n ' s pov

His nearness made my heart race fast, a mix of excitement and nerves pumping through me like a fast-forwarded drumbeat.
His warm breath brushed against my face, leaving a lingering sensation that felt like a gentle caress.My thoughts were shattered by his rough hand connecting to my cheek.
I whimpered  because of the pain I felt. He blew softly on my cheek and erased the pain.

"Sorry, Tell me if you feel pain." He said, treating my wound and I nodded and looked other side. I can't believe why he cares so much about me.I'm just a maid here.But I feel very comfortable when I'm with him. He stopped treating me and I felt he's staring at me.I turned to him and looked at him.Then his eyes traveled to my lips.

Then I remembered that I had an injury on my lips. He stopped and looked into my eyes and took my permission because he wanted to treat it too. I nodded and give him permission.When he treats my lips I close my eyes and feel his fingers connecting on my lips.

"Done"  I opened my eyes and looked at him and gave him a gentle smile.
"Thank you .your highness."
"You don't have to thank me. You're in such trouble because of me."
"No, no your highness it's not-"
"By the way, thank you for the last night."His warm hand covered mine, creating a comforting shield as we faced the unknown together. My cheeks were red when he   remembered last night.
"It's not a big deal, prince taehyung." He nodded while looking at me.

"You don't have to talk to me formally.if you want you can call.me taehyung." A subtle head tilt signaled my confusion.
"Huh." Why does he treat me so well. Does a person like me deserve treatment from someone like a prince. I looked at him and thought. Suddenly his voice broke my thoughts and brought me back into the real world.
"You can go now. I will talk to the king about this misunderstanding."After he said it, I nodded .Then I greeted him and left the chamber.

_________________________________________

See you in the next part. Don't forget to vote. Wishing everyone a good day💫.