CHAPTER 30

Taehyung pov

I opened the door and was about to leave when soft pair of hand wrapped around my waist not to let me go

I opened the door and was about to leave when soft pair of hand wrapped around my waist not to let me go.She back hugged me. I didn't turn back. She tighen her grip around my waist her front fully hit my back. She rested her head on my back. But my tears didn't stop. I sobbed badly.

"Taehyung." She softly whispere. Her hand tightly wrapped around my waist that making my heart beat faster. She placed her hand on my chest and carness there. I also placed my hand on her hand which on my chest.

"Why were you heart beat fasten. Am i that much affected to you. Hmm.?" She said snuggled in my back.

"Where are you going after making my heart go crazy.? " She whispered softly.
I closed my eyes tightly. I have no answer.

"Taehyung, you know when I'm with you, my heart beats faster. Am I falling for you?" I tighten my grip on her hand, which rests against my chest.

"Please, Tae, look at me." I took a deep breath and slowly turn toward her. Her eyes glisten with tears, mirroring my own. I wrap my arms around her waist, pulling her closer. She wraps her arms around my neck and smiles.

Suddenly, my eyes widen as I feel her soft, rose-petal lips gently press against mine. My whole body freezes. She softly moves her lips, and I melt, beginning to kiss her. My hand travels toward her neck, pulling her face close to mine, deepening the kiss. We can feel our tears mingling on each other's cheeks - not ordinary tears, but evidence of our happiness.

"I love you, my love."

I softly mumbled between the kissed. We broke the kiss and staring at each other I softly wiped her tears and rested my forehead with her our breath mixed with each other.

"I love you too tae."

That's, Th-That's the words I craving to hear from her. My heart feel so much peace. Now my princess in my arms she confessed me , she kissed me. I overwhelming from all of these. I flashed my boxy smile toward her and kissed her forehead. She closed her eyes when my lips touched her forehead.

"Say it again, love," I whisper, closing my eyes, eager to hear those words.

"I love you ,I love you, love you soooo much." She confessed, her every confessed feel blessed to my ear. I tighten my grip around her waist pull closer her that our body collied with each others. She gasped.

Cupping my cheeks, she pecks my lips, a delightful giggle escaping her. It's music to my ears. We exchange smiles, not wanting to end this perfect moment. I yearn to live in this romantic embrace forever, with her in my arms and me in hers.