CHAPTER 28

Little tae run faster with his tiny legs as much as he can

Little tae run faster with his tiny legs as much as he can.He cried. He shaked , No one there for him, he want to go his jin hyung, but he was lost.

"Hey, little boy stop there"

"If you don't stop, the consequences could be terrible"

"I told you to stop"

But the little tae didn't stop and kept running. Suddenly something hard came and hit his leg, and a painful lump came out of his mouth. At the same time, he fell to the ground. His face fell the ground, injuring his lips and forehead.The men in the group smirked and came towards the little boy.

"We told you to stop. Now let's wait to see what happens"

The little boy's fear increased. He can't move his legs just like they're paralyzed.
All of a sudden, when one of the mob members raised his whip to hit him, the frightened little tae closed his eyes tightly to face anything that came.

"Hey, stop it"Said one of the same people.

"Look at this boy's beauty as a child.  I wonder what do you think if we give us pleasure  rather than pain"
They looked at each other's faces and smirked. Again they looked at the little boy on the ground with lustful eyes, but this innocent boy had no idea what to go ahead. He looked at them with frightened eyes.

"What's you name babyboy?"

"Ta..tae..taehy..ung"He said in a shaking voice.

"Good.Beautiful name,oh..Are you ready babyboy?" This innocent little soul don't know about anything. His big doe eyes fill with tears.

One man started to removed his clothes.
Now taehyung naked infront of those men. Their eyes hungry looked at him with lustful eyes.Then they began to touch his every body inche and bite make them bruised.

"Ah , it's hurt please stop." He sobbed loudly and pleaded . But they didnt care about his plead and they do every sinful thing to that boy.'

"HELP ME...AHHH HELP M-"He felt slap on his cheeks. He cry his heart out. After sometimes he lost conscious but they didnt stop.

On the other hand, a person walked in the forest. He continued further, but his eyes caught something unexpected. A gasp escaped him as he saw a little boy lying naked. He ran toward him. As he approached the child, his whole body froze; bruises covered the boy's body, and blood flowed from his lower part. Niw, he understand that little boy raped.

He looked around, but no one was there. So, he took off his upper cloth and wrapped it around the little boy. Carefully, he took unconscious boy in his arms and carried him to his small house. Upon entering, his 9 months pregnant wife was also shocked by the scene. They placed the boy on their small bed and laid him down. The man cleaned his entire body, treated every wound, and helped him wear comfortable clothes.