CHAPTER 9

Y/N 's pov

From today , I'm working as Taehyung's personal maid. I felt a little scared. I hope I can do this without any problems.I sighed and went to his chamber with his breakfast. Prince taehyung usually eats his breakfast from his chamber. So I have to serve it to him separately. I knocked on the door several times, but there was no response, so I went inside. But he wasn't there.

When I put it on the nightstand, the bathroom door opened. What I saw next, my cheeks turned red. He came out of the bathroom half naked. A towel was wrapped around his waist. The other, he wiped his head with another towel. He hasn't seen me yet.

Drops of water flow through his wet hair and it moves down his neck, and his sexy look grows even more. My eyes traveled to his abs.I gulped my saliva. He felt I stared at him for a long time, he suddenly looked at me. I looked away in embarrassed. I felt him smirked.

He came slowly towards me while stares into my eyes deeply . I went back step by step. Suddenly something cold hit my back .I frozen at my spot . He threw the towel he was wiping on his head into the bed .  He came close to me and placed both his hands on the wall above my head.  He caged me between his vainy hands. I closed my eyes tightly. I know now , I can't escape. His warm breath hit my face. Then I realized how close he was to me.

"What are you doing in my chamber." He whispered in my ears. My nose felt the scent of his strawberry shampoo. I sniffed it and calmed my pounding heart as if explosive it anytime soon.

"Open your eyes and answer me."
Prince Taehyung came close to me by saying it.

I put my hands on his bare chest to keep him from getting too close.  Then I realized that his heart and mine were beating in the same rhythm. He closed his eyes because my hands were suddenly connected to his skin . His  chest heaved up and down. I'm looking at him. Does my little touch affect him that much? I questioned myself . After few minutes he opened his eyes and looked at me again .I took a deep breath and looking down and answered him.

"Pri...prince jin a..ask me to work as yo..your  personal maid fr...from today."I said while stuttering. He frowned at my statement.  He turned his eyes to the ground, thinking of something .He  sighed and  nodded .

"Okay." After that he came back to his filter mood. I can't imagine how he could suddenly change his mood.

"Do you like the view you saw earlier."He said while smirked. His statement made my cheeks red. I shook my head and replied 'No'.

"Don't lie.I can see you are blushing." I bit my lower lip because I couldn't figure out what to do now. I could feel his eyes traveled  to my lips.

"Don't." He said stern voice , still looking at my lips.

"Huh"I looked at him confusingly.

'I said, don't bit your lips." After he said that, I stopped biting my lips. He closed his eyes and let out a long sigh. Then he again looked at my eyes. The two of us make an eye contact. I could see through his eyes that there was an unknown feeling. After a sometimes, we broke eye contact.He turned away from me and took his hand to his waist.

"You are my personal maid. So you have to do what I say"I nodded while agreed to him.

"Now , wipe my head." With that he sat on the bed edge. I nodded and took the towel from the bed and went in front of him.
Then I started wiping his head. While I was doing it, I felt his long staring at me. I shrugging this , countinued with my work.

Taehyung's pov

As she wiped my head, I stared at her. No matter how much I look at her, I don't get enough. I don't know when she's close to me, and when I look at her, my heart feels warm. I've never felt this way. Why did I think of kissing her when I looked at her lips before? Why do I want her to be with me? Why am I so attached to her company?. Now I understand one thing that

I like her.

"Do you need any more help from me your highness .?" Interrupting my thoughts, she suddenly asked. I shaking my head as 'no'.

"Then I'm allowed to go, your highness."

"Okay." With that she left.
I put my hand on my chest. Because ,I felt my heart beating. It was fast and ready to explode.

I closed my eyes and thought about what had happened a moment earlier.Then a smile came out of my mouth.

_

"What do you think of me?"  Princess hana asked from me. I can felt she starting at me. Here, My dad told me to talk to Princess Hana because she's going to be my future wife.I had no choice so, I agreed to my dad request. But I have no interest for this. She suddenly put her hand on my shoulder. I frowned  and looked at her hand. Then I glared at her. She immediately took her hand off my shoulder.

"Don't touch me." I said with my cold face. She sighed and  started speaking
.
"What's your answer to my question?"

"I don't think anything about you." She annoyingly sighed at my statement.

Why am I uncomfortable with the touch of women other than Y/N. Do I like her that much.

"Taehyung" She said cutely to get my attention. But according to me, it's ugly.

"Why" I said while sighing.

"And when do you start loving me."
"Never." I slowly mumbled

"You know, the first day I saw you, I fell in love with you. I'm sure you'll love me too."she said while smiling.

I don't think I'll ever feel that way about her. She is such a gold digger. How do I spend my life with someone like that. Why can't my father understand this.

"I will think more about this." I said while looking down..

"But I want to get our wedding quickly, so love me quickly." She jumped up from where she was sitting and left from there.

Her behavior is a headache for me. I understand that this isn't going to end easily. I can't even tell my dad to stop it. If that happens, it's going to be another big problem. I thought as I rubbed my forehead.

Author's  pov

"Welcome to the kingdom of daegu, prince jimin." One soldier from Daegu said, and the others present there greeted and welcomed him. The prince of busan shook his head, showing his eyes a smile.

"After long time." He mumbled.
There is a very close relationship between the Kingdom of Busan and the Kingdom of Daegu.They are best friends with each other. These two kingdoms are with each other whenever they have bad or good time. The special thing is that Prince Jimin and Prince Taehyung have been good friends  since childhood. Here, these best friends are going to meet again after a long time.

Suddenly, someone hugged him tightly. He already knows who it is. So, Jimin hugs him back tightly.

"Omo, my jimini pabo, Then you're
back."

_________________________________________

See you in the next part. Don't forget to vote. Wishing everyone a good day.💫