CHAPTER 50

Author pov

After Yoongi found out Taehyung's and Y/N's whereabouts, he immediately went to the Busan kingdom to inform Prince Jimin.

He saw how much they loved each other. He's not the type of guy who believes in love and such things. He thought they were useless. But after seeing them, he believed in love. Now he understood why Taehyung ran away, leaving all royal facilities behind for his love. His love for her was unconditional. He wanted to bless and cherish their love.

He sighed and walked toward Prince Jimin's chamber, but he stopped when he heard moaning and skin slapping inside. He rolled his eyes. It's not a surprise for him.

"Aish, this fucker." He knows his friend morethan anyone, so this's one of the daily routines in Prince Jimin's life. He sighed and knocked on the door. The moaning sounds stopped immediately when he knocked.

He annoyingly waited for him to open the door, gritting his teeth. His patience tolerance was zero. He was About to bang on the door, it finally opened, revealing Jimin. Suga looked at him from head to toe. His neck and chest had a lot of hickeys, his hair was messy, and shirt buttons were open. Then his eyes traveled to his pants, and he gritted his teeth in disgust.

Jimin furrowed, wondering why Suga was staring at his buddy . He looked down and saw his zipper was open. He immediately zipped it and looked at Suga, who was glaring at him disgustingly.

"I have something to tell you," Jimin nodded, but he felt embarrassed due to his appearance. He flipped his hair back and looked at Yoongi.

"Oh, say it now," he said, breaking the awkward silence. Suga sighed, and his eyes traveled toward Jimin's bed. He saw a whore laid there naked shamelessly. He made a disgusted face and again looked at Jimin.

"If you're finished fuck her, then come with me. I have to tell you something." Despite being friends, they didn't always talk formally. Suga rolled his eyes and left. Jimin sensed it was important, so he dressed properly and followed him.

Jimin seated and gestured for Suga to take a seat.

"I found them," Suga said,Jimin  shocked,  and a smile appearing on his face.

"Are you sure?" Suga nodded, and Jimin felt relieved after hearing  this information.

"Are they okay?" Suga nodded again. Jimin was so happy to hear that his friends were okay.

"Oh, then where do they live?" Suga began to explain where they were, how they spent time together, and how the king assigned a spy to find Taehyung. Jimin nodded after hearing all this information.

"They seem happier than they were in the king's palace," Suga smiled, remembering their pure love.

"Why are you smiling, you lazy cat?" Yoongi glared at him and spoke.

"They're in pure love, unlike you, you fucker," he smirked after seeing the change in jimin's  facial expression.

"Don't you dare, Yoongi." He glared at his friend, but Yoongi didn't seem scared; instead, he yawned.

"Mmm. Are you going there?" Jimin nodded. He wanted to see both of them and make sure they were okay.

_

It's night now. Taehyung came to the house backyard to feel the cold breeze. He sat on the bench and closed his eyes, feeling so at peace.

He feels a lot freer here than he is in the palace. Unknowingly, a smile played on his lips.

"Mom, are you happy? I found the love of my life. She loves me so much, eomma. Give your blessing to both of us." He slowly opened his eyes and looked at the sky filled with stars. He stared at them.

"What are you doing here?" A feminine voice was heard from behind him. He turned his neck and saw Soyoung standing there, smiling at him. He also smiled and stood up.

"Oh, don't stand there. Come here and sit down." He politely gestured for her to sit beside him. After she took a seat, Taehyung also sat there, maintaining a careful distance.

"Actually, Y/N told me about your cruel past. Don't think of it the wrong way. She sees me as a motherly figure. That's why she told me," she looked at him to see his facial expression. Actually, she felt a bit of awkwardness because she's sitting with the prince of the kingdom, as well as the future king. He sighed and nodded.

"Oh, it's okay," he smiled. Soyoung could see how much pain his eyes held, but he didn't want to show it. She's happy at least Y/N is there for him to be his cure. She took a deep breath and spoke.

"I'm sorry that you had to go through something like that at such a young age," she said, concern evident in her eyes. Taehyung didn't say anything, just nodded, pressing his lips tightly.

"Hmm. I know you didn't tell her about her parents. Don't you?" This time his head turned toward Soyoung, who was looking at the sky.

"D-Do you also know that?" Soyoung nodded. He gulped while questioning her. He thought that only Jungkook knew about that.

"Jungkook told me. Don't worry; I didn't tell her about this." She flashed him a comfortable smile.

"N-no, actually, I don't have the courage to tell her this. I'm afraid," he looked down, playing with his fingers.

"Do you know Y/N is a sensitive girl?" He nodded. How can he not know about his princess? Of course, he knows everything about her.

"Since childhood, she lost her parents' love. So Halmoni and Jungkook shower her with a lot of love like parents. She loves to see others happy. She has a pure heart. She's such a pure soul. I don't have to tell you this; you can see it yourself." He nodded with a smile. He knows very well about it.

"Please don't give her pain. I don't know what her reaction will be after knowing the truth. But please don't break her," she said in a pleading tone. Taehyung sighed and took a deep breath.

"I know, Soyoung. I can't see her tears in her eyes. Should I tell her the truth?" He looked at Soyoung. Without hesitation, she nodded.

"But how can I tell her I'm the reason for her parents' death? How can I tell her our soldiers killed them without mercy? How can I say I'm the cause of the miserable state of this village?" He said with a heavy heart. Soyoung sensed the pain in his heart.

But suddenly, their thoughts were broken when they heard glass shattering into pieces. They both turned toward the sound.

They could see Y/N standing with a shocked face but with teary eyes.

___________________________________

Luv you sweeties ♥️😗

Next update ➡️ Thursday

Don't forget to stream our Taetae's new song.FRI(END)S💗

🌻🫶