CHAPTER 11

Y/N  pov

What I saw next, my whole body frozen.A gasp escape from my mouth. Taehyung rolled from the cold ground and sobbing loudly. He is shaking so badly . When I saw his condition, my heart was in pain like someone stabbing me with a knife. I walked slowly towards him and kneeled down. I heard that he was mumbled something.

"Prince taehyung .." But he's still shaking. I put my hand on his shoulder and shook him slowly.
"Prince taehyung...wake up, it's just a dream."  But instead of stopping his sobbing , it became more loud. I sighed.

"Shhh...it's just a dream prince taehyung ..wake up please."  I put my hand on his cheek and tapped it smoothly so that he would wake up.

"I'm here..shhh...wake up." I whispered to his ear. His breath suddenly began to heavien.

"NOOOO......." At the same time, he got up screaming. I was suddenly shocked by his sudden scream.

He felt my present  and looked at me.
Suddenly he hugged me tightly like I  disappearing any moments. His sudden action made me off guard. He pressed his head against my chest and snuggling it.

He needs this right now. I understood him and hugged him in my warmth. I realized he was still shaking in my arms. I rubbed  his back smoothly.

"Shh - No no , don't panic , prince , you're safe now."I whispered to his ear.

"I don' t ever want to sleep again. What if - what if  I dream about that  again." He closed his eyes tightly and said with trembling voice. I understand that he's very scared.

"Don't worry, you have me now."  I said with concerned voice. He hugged me tightly and nodded  his head. Then He smelled my scent and slowly calmed down. The two of us stayed like this for a while. The sound of me and his breathing and exhalation  heard all over the chamber.

"Now you have to go to bed and sleep." He shook his head.

"Then you should stay with me." He lifted his head from my chest and looked into my eyes and said.His lower lip is trembling, the glistening tear tracks streaming down his cheeks, and the pained expression etched across his features.                            

Looking into his eyes, I can see how scared he is. I had no choice, so I agreed.
"Okay." Aftet hearing my answer , a smile plastered on his face.

The two of us got up and went to his bed. I laid him down of bed. I sat on his bed. I ran my fingers through his hair and he staring at me smiling sweetly . He suddenly put his head in my lap and hugged my stomach and snuggling it. I can't believe this sudden cringe  behavior of his.

"Your smell is so nice.I like it" He said while looking at me.I passed him a small smile.After he said that, my heart was pounding like the sound of someone hitting a drum.I wish he didn' t hear it.

"Now sleep.,Good night prince taehyung." He nodded and slept on my lap.In the meantime, I ran my fingers through his hair.
I can see that he's peaceful. He's not as cold-hearted as we think. His past must have been bitter. This is not a first time that I saw him having a nightmare.What did he see so much to be so afraid of. I stared at him for a moment and looked at the window. I sighed and leaned against the headboard and closed my eyes because I was tired today.

Author 's pov

"Ahh..ah ..faster" A girl screamed .The man slammed his manhood  into her making her moan in pain and pleasure.
"Oh my god. ..ahhhh...."

Princess of ulsan is someone who likes to be pleased by other man. She is a whore.
She only  wants money and other man to fuck her. No one in her family knows about her dirty work yet. She enjoys being the slave  of other men  . She doesn't care that she's going to marry Prince Taehyung in a few days. She was never a believer in love. She believes that sex is more important than love. Here's how she enjoys her happiness.
She sneaked out of the palace at night to get her dirty job done.

"Faster daddy..fuck me hard." Princess hana said while rolling eyes eye back because of the pleasure.
"Shut up ..slut " The man slapped across her cheek who is pounding into her hole in unhuman speed.
"I'm close..ahhh.." with that they both come together. After they're done with their dirty work, the man gets up from Prince Hana's body. They are breathing heavily.

"Good job.now you can go.but Don't tell this to anyone." She said, throwing money to his face.
"Okay." He said while gulping his saliva. Because he knows the consequences of not doing what she said.

"Hmm ..go" she said while smirking.
"I can't wait to see when I'll be under you taehyung.I think he's good at sex" She said, licking her lips.

Y/n groaned and opened her eyes as the sunlight fell on her face. She rubbed her eyes and looked around. Her eyes immediately turned to Prince Taehyung, who was sleeping peacefully in her lap. She remembered what happened yesterday. His cringe behavior brought a smile out of her mouth. She sighed and she lifted his head carefully and placed a pillow under it. Then she was ready to leave his chamber. She looked at him one last time and left.

She finished her morning routine and went downstairs to begin her duties. When she went downstairs, everyone's eyes were on her. She can't understand why everyone is looking at her. Especially the king is looking at her enough to kill her at the moment. Prince jin looked at her with curiously . King of ulsan and queen looked at her very angrily. Their daughters looked at her with red eyes. She could see that there was sadness and anger in those eyes, but it was all fake. she felt goosebumps because of the their' s gaze.
What's wrong with all of them, but she know this isn't a good thing.

" YOU WHORE ,COME HERE."

_________________________________________

See you in the next part. Don't forget to vote. Wishing everyone a good day.💫