CHAPTER 32

Y/n pov

Every day, we got closer, our love getting stronger, unbreakable

Every day, we got closer, our love getting stronger, unbreakable. His feelings for me grew, hard to put into words. In simple moments, his love deepened, beyond explanation. Our story unfolded, a proof of a strong, unspoken bond that nothing could break.

"Taehyung, do you think we can stay in each other's arms like this forever?" I asked, looking at the beautiful pond. We were peacefully spending our time in the garden.

I was sitting between his legs with mine folded underneath me, my back pressed against his chest, and my head resting back on his shoulder. He had his left hand wrapped around me from behind, his chin resting on my head.

"Why, my love, think like that, hmm? And of course, we'll surely live like this forever," he said, planting soft kisses on my shoulder. I felt his lips near my earlobe.

"And you know,I also want five kids, and if you like, we can try for more. If you're up for it, we can start the process very soon," he whispered in his husky voice, making a shiver run down my spine. My cheeks heated due to his shameless talk, and I could feel he smirked after seeing my expression. I softly slapped his thigh.

"Why, my sunshine, be shy? I didn't say anything wrong. Hmm, if we want children, we have to do-" I didn't let him complete and put my palm on his mouth. How could he say these things directly? I glared at him.

"Don't you dare say these things again." I continued to glare at him, feeling him lick my palm. I jerked my hand away from his mouth, and he chuckled, tightly hugging me. Ahhh, how did I fall for this pervert?

"Okay, okay, please forgive your handsome prince charming," he said, snuggling into my neck. I placed my palm on his cheek and caressed it with my thumb.

"I can't be mad at you, Taetae." My actions stopped, and my eyes widened, realizing what I had said. His eyes lit up at the new nickname I had given.

"W-what did you say?" He asked, showing his adorable boxy smile. I looked down and played with my fingers.

"Taetae." I slowly looked at him, and he stared at me with so much love. Suddenly, he began to kiss my whole face. I giggled at his clingy actions.

"Hahah. Hey, stop it." He chuckled and stopped.

"Oh, you made my heart go crazy, Y/Nah," he said, caressing my cheeks.

"I'm so lucky to have such a gorgeous girl like you. Not just your beauty, but your kindness, your humbleness, and your inner soul are so beautiful and precious. My precious." He placed his lips on my forehead and kissed it. Warmth rushed through my whole body. How lucky I am to receive love from this man. He deserves the whole world. I'll make sure that he'll live happily with me forever.

He's the man that every girl dreams of. He can love unconditionally.
I think I found my man.

I looked into his eyes and felt my heart flutter. His laughter echoed in my mind, bringing joy to our shared moments. I thought about our future like a beautiful dream, a tapestry woven with love and endless possibilities.

Author pov

"How did this happen? How could he fall for that cheap girl?" the King of Daegu shouted at his royal secretary, watching them through the window with a fuming look.

He was deeply disappointed in his son. How could he choose a girl like her? The king knew she didn't deserve to be part of the royal family, let alone become the queen of their kingdom. It was a shame to their legacy.

"We cannot let this happened ," the king said, gritting his teeth as he observed the couple indulging in their affections.

"Yeah, you're right, Your Majesty. What should we do then?" the secretary asked, casting a disgusted look at the couple.

"We have to arrange Hana and Taehyung's marriage as soon as possible," he said and took a deep breath.

"Yeah, I think it's good." The secretary said.

"Inform the Ulsan family that we're ready for the marriage, and we have to prepare for it," the royal secretary agreed .

"The I'll go and inform them." He bowed and left from there.

The king sighed in disappointment. He was ready to do anything to separate his son from her.

_

"Appa, I want to see my y/n unnie," little Areum said while pouting, looking at her appa.

"Oh, your y/nie said that she'll come when she has time," he said, making his daughter sit on his lap.

"Jungkook, didn't you meet her again?" his wife Soyoung said, sitting beside her husband.

"After I saw her at Halmoni's graveyard, I haven't seen her since," he said in a sad tone. He wants to see his childhood friend badly. He knows more about her than anyone because they were not only friends but like brother and sister.

"I hope she's okay," she said, placing her hand on Jungkook's shoulder and rubbing it softly.

They want to know if she's doing okay or not. After Halmoni's death, they're the only family that y/n has. At first, they didn't like the idea of her working as a maid in the palace, but they couldn't resist y/n's pleading. So, they had to agree.

"When y/n unnie arrives, I'll surely scold her for forgetting her little Aru," the little girl said with a cute angry expression. The two adults averted their gaze towards the little one, amused.

"Yeah, surely you should scold her. Not only you, she forgot all of us, hmm," Soyoung said, looking at her daughter in a dramatic way.

"Aww, my princess and queen are mad at my y/nahh, huh?" Jungkook said, patting his daughter's head. Little Areum giggled cutely, making the other two also giggle.

"Don't worry, Aru. Your y/nah will come very soon." He kissed her head softly.

"I also missed her," Soyoung said, looking down sadly. Jungkook patted her back and comforted her.

"I also missed her, but don't worry. She promised me. She'll definitely come." Soyoung nodded and placed her head on his shoulder. He kissed her forehead.

They looked at their daughter who's sleeping, snoring after cursing her y/n unnie.

______________________________________
See you in the next part. Don't forget to vote. Wishing everyone a good day💫.

Dearest, darling, my universe
Would you take me along?
To a place I can't dream
With my poor imagination🦋🌻.

Dearest, darling, my universeWould you take me along?To a place I can't dreamWith my poor imagination🦋🌻