CHAPTER 38

Y/n pov

I don't know what happened to Taehyung suddenly. He's standing there like a statue, but his eyes hold fear-fear that feels familiar. I try to rescue him from his frozen state, but it doesn't affect him. I realize that we're going to be trapped.

Suddenly, my thoughts break when I hear Taehyung scream and fall down with a loud thud.

"Y-Y/n ahhhhhhh......." Taehyung screams in pain. I look at him and see that he held his chest and screamed in pain. My eyes widened in horror as I rushed to him.

"T-taehyung" This was the only word that left from my mouth.

Without wasting a second, I kneel in front of him and hold him tightly with my trembling hands. I can see his right  chest was injured by an arrow. They shot Taehyung's chest with an arrow. Blood flows from his wound, making my heart bleed. My heart feels immense pain when I see my love whimper in pain.Tears welled up in my eyes, a mixture of fear and determination.

"Y-y/nah run ru-" He try to speak between the pain. My tears didn't stop.

"Shh.Hold on, Taehyung. We can get through this" I hushed him and saying encourage words, embraced in my warmth. I slowly removed the arrow from his chest.He whimper in pain , tightly hugged me and hid his face crook of my neck and snuggled . After remove it ,I separated from hug but he put his head on my shoulder and his hand on my waist. I sense his heavy breath due to the pain. In this moment I have to be strong .

I striped piece of cloth strap from my gown. I gently removed his upper royal attire and wrapped the cloth strap around his wounded chest area very carefully ensuring I didn't hurt him. Both of our clothes were wet with his blood. I'm shaking, shaking of the fear to loose him.

The soldiers trapped us. But I didn't care about it now, My only focus on taehyung who looked at me with painful eyes.Taehyung's eyes screamed in pain, sorrow and love for me. Our gaze met with each other.

"We can't let them break us, Y/n," he whispered, and I nodded while gulping

"I won't lose you, Taehyung. We'll find a way out of this together." I caressed his cheeks with my thumb.

"Your Highness, we're sorry for this. We have to do this. We'll treat you soon prince taehyung . Come with us to the castle, and you, witch, be prepared for the consequences." His eyes pierced my soul, making me shiver. It felt like this might be our last moment together.

Taehyung held my arms softly, glaring at the soldier who dared to utter such things to me. But Taehyung couldn't fight; he's injured. Panic filled my eyes as I looked at Taehyung, who gritted his teeth, unable to do anything in that moment due to his injuries.

"Take that girl and carefully take our prince ." One soldier commanded. I gulped lumps in nervousness.

Taehyung pov

After entering this forest, I felt like I was reliving that nightmare. I don't know what happened to me Suddenly , and my mind went blank. I couldn't think properly about what to do. I felt like a 10-year-old boy again, rebirth inside me. The same fear was clearly visible in my eyes. Déjà vu

But I lost all the energy I had when the arrows pierced through my skin. It hurts more than the pain from my wounds when I see tears in my princess's eyes. I can't bear to see her cry, especially because of me.

I know we are trapped. I want to be strong, not just for myself but for my love. When I look into her eyes, I can see there's no hope; they seem lifeless. I want to bring brightness to her eyes. I can't stand seeing her in pain; it breaks my heart.

Suddenly, her warm hand slipped away from my cold grasp.

"TAEHYUNG..." I heard Y/n scream my name. My eyes widened in alarm. They're trying to take Y/n away from me. I immediately stood up, whimpering in pain. No, I can't let this happen.

"HOW DARE YOU, LET HER GO!" I shouted. My anger soared, ignoring my own pain. In this moment, I only wanted Y/n.

"We're really sorry, Prince, but we have to do it. It's the king's order," he stated, awakening the beast within me. Why won't my so-called father let us live peacefully?

"I SAID LET HER GO!" I touched my chest, feeling the pain, causing me to close my eyes tightly.

"T-Taehyung," she whispered. It was barely audible because her voice was so weak.

After hearing my name in her honeyed voice, I slowly opened my eyes. Her doe eyes met mine, tears rolling down her cheeks, causing my breath to hitch.

She struggled to free herself from those bastards, but they didn't let her go, making my blood boil in anger. I wanted to embrace her tightly, shielding her from anyone who might harm her. Witnessing her helpless condition, my eyes darkened, and an unknown power surged through my body.

Scanning the surroundings for a weapon, my eyes landed on a big stick lying nearby. I immediately grabbed it and surveyed the soldiers who had trapped us. Walking toward one of them, I launched an attack.

"YOU CAN'T TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME. TELL YOUR KING THAT WE WANT TO RETURN TO HIS CASTLE," I screamed, still fighting despite the searing pain in my chest. Giving up was not an option.

While fighting, my gaze went toward Y/N from time to time. She's struggling to free herself. Suddenly, one of the soldiers tightly grips her hair, making her scream in pain. I immediately move toward them, trying to separate them. I have no energy left in my body to fight, but witnessing her in pain darkens my eyes.

"YOU BASTARD, LEAVE HER." I try to attack the man who dared to touch her, but suddenly, I feel so much pain in my chest, already wounded then my head. A moan escapes from my mouth, and I hold my injured chest tightly.Closed my eyes and gritted teeth. This's too much.  Maybe someone hit my head. I slowly turn my neck, and see one soldier looks at me with a smirked face.

I have no energy left to fight now. My vision gets blurred due to the tears. I lost everything,  I can't protect my love. A painful whimper escapes, but my heart is in so much pain that no one notices. You lost, Taehyunga you lost. I stare at my love thinking maybe this is the last time I see her.

Her eyes widen after seeing my condition. She gathers all her energy, pushes that man away, and runs toward me. She kneels in front of me, taking me into her embrace, making my heart find peace. Black dots swim in my vision, and my breathing becomes ragged.

The last thing I hear is an unfamiliar voice.

"HEY, GET AWAY FROM THEM."

______________________________________

Guyssss, Plz vote for my chapters.

Love u guysss❣️🤗.

Have a nice day✨️

bts_army7saranghe