CHAPTER 41

This chapter reveals the truth of some part of Tahyung's past. So, if you don't know about taehyung's past, you can read chapters 27, 28.
___________________________________

Author pov

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY?" Jungkook screamed at Y/n. It was the first time her friend had shouted at her like that, and her eyes widened in shock. She gulped, glancing at Taehyung, who was already looking at her with an emotional expression.

"Do you even know what you just said, Y/n?" Jungkook growled through gritted teeth. Soyoung, witnessing her husband's sudden anger, also felt a sense of fear. Jungkook took a deep breath, glaring at Taehyung.

Y/n and Taehyung stood up, and she held onto his hand tightly.

"W-what happened, Jungkook? H-he loves-" Y/n stammered, but her words were cut off as Jungkook slammed his palm onto the table again.

"Love,Huh. you love this bastard who killed your-" Soyoung tightly held Jungkook's hand, not letting him complete his words. Jungkook looked at her, and she shook her head. He took a deep breath, then glanced at Y/n and Taehyung. Their faces clearly showed curiosity, and Y/n's brows furrowed at Jungkook's incomplete sentence.

On the other hand, Taehyung couldn't understand what happened suddenly. He's the prince of the kingdom, but he loves her more than anything. Then why were they angry? He also glared at Jungkook.

"Everyone, leave except Taehyung," Jungkook calmly declared, glaring at Taehyung. Soyoung and Y/n's eyes widened. Y/n didn't want to leave Taehyung alone. She looked at Taehyung, and he nodded, giving a reassuring 'everything will be okay' look.

"I said LEAVE," Jungkook shouted, and both girls flinched. Soyoung held Y/n's hand and led her away, not wanting to face Jungkook's wrath. Y/n lastly gazed at Taehyung. Taehyung slightly smiled and nodded his head.

The two men glared at each other, but Taehyung had no idea about Jungkook's sudden outburst.

"So you're the prince uh." He said mocking taehyung .

"Do you have any idea what you did in the past?" Jungkook said, crossing his arms over his chest and glaring at Taehyung. Taehyung furrowed his brow.

"What are you saying?" Taehyung asked curiously, unaware of what Jungkook was about to reveal.

"Then let me tell you," Jungkook took a deep breath and spoke.

"Do you remember the couple you met in this village?" Reality hit Taehyung like a truck, and he gulped while nodding. He remembered the couple who had taken care of him, kind-hearted people whom he loved like his own parents. But that night, they died because of him, intensifying his feelings of guilt.

"Do you even realize, Taehyung ? SHE LOVED YOU, NOT KNOWING YOU WERE THE REASON OF HER PARENTS DEATH" Jungkook Screamed , clenching his fists. His eyes purely show anger, hated toward taehyung.

Taehyung's eyes widened in horror. It felt like his heart had stopped for a second. He stood there like a statue.

"W-What are you talking about, Jungkook?" he asked again in a trembling voicenot sure what he heard was right. His mind replayed every single thing that had happened on that fateful night in the village. It was too much for him to bear.

"You don't even know, do you? Ten years ago, soldiers came to our village looking for you. They thought they were keeping you in this house against your will. So, they killed them. If you had revealed you were the prince of the kingdom before them, they never would have faced such a cruel fate. HOW CRUEL YOU ARE, TAEHYUNG!" Jungkook screamed in anger and sadness, his eyes glistening with tears.

He had witnessed how Y/N grew up without her parents' love and warmth. He knew she had gone through a lot. When she was young, she always asked where her parents were. But Halmoni and Jungkook had told her they died during the war. She cried every night, yearning to see her parents. But what could they do? Jungkook was always there to comfort her.

"I-I don't know that they were Y/N's parents," Taehyung couldn't believe what he just heard. He felt so much guilt. When this happened, he was just a 10-year-old boy. We can't blame him at all.

But one thing kept on his mind. What if Y/N knows about this? These thoughts make him scared. He can't lose her. Only he knows how much she's worth. How can he tell her that her parents died because of him? He covers his face with his palm, not knowing what to do. But one thing he knows: he can't lose his love.

_

On the other hand, the Ulsan family was fuming with anger. They couldn't tolerate what the prince had done to their daughter; it left them truly upset.

Upon hearing that Taehyung had run away with the maid Y/N, Princess Hana was filled with anger. This news caught her by surprise.

"How humiliating is this for us?" the King of Ulsan uttered through gritted teeth, casting a glance at his daughter who cried while seeking comfort in her mother's arms.

"What can we do now? How do we face our countrymen? This is too damaging to our reputation. Nevertheless, we have to find Taehyung and that whore maid," the Queen declared loudly. However, it was evident that her motivations were solely driven by a desire for power and money. She feared losing this opportunity because the marriage directly affected their kingdom, and they were unwilling to give up easily.

"I won't let go of that slut easily." Hana's eyes held so much hate for y/n. Only god know what kind of things playing in her mind. She never thought they would do that to her.

"What did King Daegu say about this." Queen questioned from king. He sighed and spoke.

"He aslo didn't think what happened. He didn't expected from taehyung. He's angry about his son. This aslo damaged their reputation and his position. But he said he'll took some action for this immediately." King expleined. King of ulsan already met king of daegu after hearing what happened. They talked about this matter very deeply. King of daegu promised he surly find taehyung and married to hana.

But Hana wanted to make Y/N suffer. How could she do this? She's just a maid. She couldn't understand why Taehyung fell for such a low-class girl. Princess Hana was very excited about this marriage. But in a moment, it all Destroyed. Now her mind only repeats that she should take revenge on Y/N.

_____________________________________

Plz my sweeties, read, comment  and vote for this chapter. And  follow me.🤗

Luv u guys😘❤️