CHAPTER 33

Author pov

"I'm glad that the king finally agreed to this marriage," the Queen said, showcasing her mischievous smile.

After King informed Ulsan Kingdom about the marriage matter, they were happy. Now, they were on their way to the Kingdom of Daegu.

"Oh, then when is my wedding?" Princess Hana asked in an excited tone. After hearing the king's decision, she felt elated. However, we all know there was no love between them; she only hungered for their money and power. What can we expect from a gold digger?

"Don't worry, daughter. It seems to me that the king wants this marriage to happen soon," she said, looking at her daughter, who smirked in return.

"I wonder why the king suddenly wants this marriage to happen," Hana said, furrowing her brow. It's true; before they went back to their kingdom, the king hadn't been in a hurry about this marriage. But what happened suddenly?

"This is our chance. We shouldn't miss it," the Queen said in a serious tone. Hana nodded.

"And you have to use your useless brain for this matter. Don't miss this opportunity. You have to made him fall for you. I don't care he love or not but you have to do this." Queen continue to give advise to her daughter. But hana already know what to do. She's a whore, that she think that it easy to seduce taehyung like other man That thoughts made her smirked.

_

""I can't believe it, Dad. How could you make such a important life decision without informing me?" he exclaimed angrily.

He's had enough of all these things. He knows the king is his father, but he should not interfere in his son's private life. Taehyung has his own life and wants to live freely without strict rules. However, the king doesn't allow him to breathe peacefully.

Everything should happen according to the king's commands. It's enough for Taehyung. Can't the king give him a chance to choose the right girl for his son? Taehyung is so disappointed in his father. Now, he has decided on a wedding date without informing Taehyung. This really piss him off, and Taehyung storms into the king's chamber to clear up this matter.

"Taehyung, you can't say no. You have to agree to this marriage. You.should. marry.princess .hana.that's it" King strictly said emphasis last words carefully make sure that his sin understand it clearly.

Taehyung's anger now reached his high. How could father doing these things to his own son. He felt like he's puppet of his father. He hate it Damn, he really hate this shits.

"Dad can't you understand that I didn't agree with this marriage." He said gritted his teeth.

"Why do you have an  other girl in your life." King asked raising his eyebrow. He already know the answer of this question. Taehyung gulped. But he can't be a Coward. He have to strong for his love. He took deep breath and looked at his father.

Taehyung pov

I can't lose my love. How can I survive without her? Oh, Taehyung, you have to be strong. Now, you should tell your father about this. I hope he'll understand me. Maybe or maybe not.

"Yes, I love someone else. That's why I can't marry Princess Hana," I said, looking directly at my father. I felt his gaze, not okay. I knew what his intention was.

"Who?" That's the only word that left his mouth.

"Y/n, my personal maid. But not anymore. She's my girlfriend," I said calmly, hoping my father would understand.

"Do you really love her?" I furrowed. Of course, I do. What's going on in his mind?

"I love her more than anything. She's my life and everything." I felt so at peace when those words left my mouth.

" "Break up with her," he said sternly.

"Huh?" I asked, hoping I heard him wrong.

"BREAK UP WITH HER." After that, my blood boiled. If he's not my father, I don't know what I'd do.

"No, NO NEVER." I said through gritted teeth. My eyes were red with anger.

"She comes from a poor family, and you can't marry such a cheap girl. If you marry that girl, you have to give up royalty, and you are no longer a member here." I don't care about this fucking  royalty. This life has always been about rules, policies, and commands. I don't want to live like this.

"Okay, I'm ready to give up your so-called royalty," I said in a sarcastic voice.

"The day after tomorrow is your wedding. Get ready for it," he said, as if he didn't care about my opinion.

"No, I'll never marry Hana. The only girl I'll marry is Y/N," I said in a serious voice.

"Do whatever you like, but you have to do what I said. Otherwise, the consequences are not good." He gave me a last gaze and left, leaving my inner turmoil awake. Like I care about what he said. No one can see my pain. Why can't people let me live happily? Am I not worth it? I just want a happy life with my love.

But little did he know that someone had heard their conversation with teary eyes. It's none other than Y/N.

Y/n pov

As I walked past the king's chamber, I heard the king talking with a familiar voice. I immediately recognized that it was none other than Taehyung. I didn't want to eavesdrop on their conversation, as it's not good behavior, so I decided to leave.

As I was about to exit, I overheard them discussing marriage. They were talking about Taehyung and Princess Hana's marriage . With a heavy heart, I couldn't help but listen to their conversation. However, tears welled up in my eyes as I heard more. Before the king could notice me, I quietly left for my room.

After I entered my room, I walked toward the balcony and looked at the sky. Tears rolled down from my cheeks. Am I not worthy to marry him because I come from a poor family? Taehyung was ready to give up royalty because of me. But I don't want that to happen. I don't want to separate him from his family.

If he marries Princess Hana, he can live happily with his family in this palace. But what if he marries me? He gets nothing. Yeah, it's the bitter truth. Should I let him marry Princess Hana? These thoughts have made my mind a mess, but the pain in my heart is unbreakable. I can't lose him. I cried my heart out, placed my hand on my chest, and sobbed.

What else can I do right now?

Suddenly, I felt two arms wrap around my waist, but I didn't stop; I cried. He sensed I'm not okay, so he made me face him. I looked down, but  sobbed so badly, I can taste my own tears, I tightly closed my eyes and took a deep breath and spoke.

"Taehyung, l-let's break up"

______________________________________

♦️Guys, today I started writing my second book. It's a dark romance (Taehyung ff). I hope you'd like to read a book like this.But I want to know if I should publish it soon or even after finishing this book.♦️