CHAPTER 20

Taehyung pov

"I'm so glad, you finally found love of your life." I heard familiar voice. I turned toward him and shy smile plastered on my face.

"Aww, I can see someone is blushing."
Prince jin said with teasing tone.
He come closer to me and wrapped his one hand around my shoulder.

"Don't say like that hyung.I know you're teasing me." He chuckled.

"By the way, she knows about your feeling." I shook my head and pouted.
He is very caring about me. He understands me very well. I told him when I had a problem, I ran towards him when I was in pain, and he was with me when I felt lonely. I'm so lucky to have a brother like him.

"Hmm..I said before, you have a feeling for her.I'm glad you recognized your feeling." We walked toward the coutage that we used play when we were kids.

"But you have to confessed soon.otherwise she will found someone else." I growled at his. If she found someone else other thane I will kill that person. Because , MY love belong to me.

"No jin hyung, She is mine. She can't marry a person other than me." His eyes widened and mouth hung open hearing my confessed.

" OMG TAEHYUNG , YOU'RE OBSESSED WITH HER." he shouted and placed  his palm on his mouth. I shook my head to his dramatically action.Sometimes I wonder he is seriously my elder brother.

"Why it doesn't matter. Whatever I love her so much." I said sincerely.

"Okay, what happened to hana. You think dad agree to this."

"I don't care hyung, Whether he agree or not , I will marry my y/n." He smiled and patterned my head.

"Hmm, we will see." With that I  spend some time with hyungs.

Y/n pov

I don't know why he's behaving like this. But when he's with me, I feel the butterfly dancing in my stomach.

Why did he say he didn't like princess Hana ?. But when he said that, I was relieved. I don't know what happened to me. Am I falling for him.No this can't happened. Oh y/nah, you're his personal maid. Don't cross your limit.I sighed amd walked toward the kitchen .

When I entered the kitchen, I over heard servants talking about the king.

"I think we have a lot to do," said one of the maids.

"The king gave us the permission  that we could wear what we wanted. I'm very excited about it."

"OMG Seriously, I can't wait for that day." I can see how they excited for that day.But I don't have any elegant dress. Maybe, I'd better not  participate in it. But I don't even know what kind of function they were talking about.