CHAPTER 31

Taehyung pov

Discovering the right partner in life, one who reciprocates your love, is a beautiful feeling, isn't it? Yesterday, I was overwhelmed after hearing her heartfelt confession. Finally, she's mine. I want to spend my entire life happily with her , no sorrow, no pain, just love and happiness.

I closed my eyes feeling peace to my heart. I took a deep breath and exhausted. After long time I took breath peacefully. A smiled appear on my lips.

I heard someone knock on the door. Damn it... who the hell is disturbing me at this hour?

"Prince Taehyung, may I come in?" I heard one of the soldiers say. I sighed and walked toward the door, opening it.

I could see he gulped and avoided looking at me. Sweat rolled down from his forehead. I furrowed my brows. What the heck was that behavior?

"Y-your H-highness, the man you tortured, he d-died last night." After hearing what he said, my blood boiled. How did this happen? I slammed my palm on the door, creating a loud sound, and the soldier flinched. I gritted my teeth. I still don't know whose order this was. I want to know everything. I want to know who dared to lay finger on my princess.

With my dark eyes, I went to the basement where that jerk hid. When I got there, I saw soldiers surrounding his lifeless body. They hadn't noticed me yet. I gritted my teeth and pulled them from that bastard's dead body. When they saw me, they gasped in fear and lowered their heads.

I scoffed and glared at each of them. They couldn't do their jobs properly. What a bunch of useless brats.

Then my eyes focused on the dead body. My dark eyes scanned every feature. I noticed white foam coming out of his mouth. I guess someone poisoned him. I put my leg on his chest and pressed hard, hoping to revive him. But it didn't work. Was he really dead? I'm glad the jerk is gone, but I need to know who's behind all this. That's why I'm so angry right now.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM.? EXPLAIN ." I gritted my teeth and asked from main soldier. He gulped and began to speak.

" Your Highness, when we arrived this morning, we found him like this. We observed the situation and discovered that there's some poison mixed with his dinner. Unfortunately, we couldn't find who's behind this sin."
I furrowed at his statement. How could this happen? Who could hate my princess so much? I know she's an innocent girl and can't hurt anyone. Then why is this happening? I sighed in disappointment; now I have to find another way to uncover the culprit.

"Burn this asshole." I said, looking at the lifeless body. I took a deep breath and left to calm down a bit.

I went straight to my princess's room the only place I could calm down. With an excited heart, I reached her room and found it unlocked, so I decided to enter without knocking. I knew it was a bad idea, but she's mine and my future wife, so it's okay, I have the right for her. These thoughts made me blushed  me.

When I got in, I saw she combing her long brown hair. All of a sudden my whole body froze, my cheeks turned dark red. She was only wearing a towel. Idiot, you came at the wrong time. But she still hasn't seen me. She was smoothly humming a song, enjoying her moment, and here I was in great trouble.

I stared at her back, water droplets falling along her soft golden skin. I looked at that scene. How do I control myself? With a pounding heart, I walked towards her.

Y/n pov

I was humming my favorite song while combing my hair, feeling refreshed after a bath. As I enjoyed the moment, someone gently snatched the comb from my hand, startling me. I clutched the towel tightly around me, gulping.

Suddenly, I felt someone smoothly combing my hair. I knew whose touch it was, so I wasn't afraid. The embarrassing part was the towel. I didn't say anything, allowing him to continue. He ran his fingers through my hair, and I closed my eyes.

"Did you enjoy that, love?" He wrapped his hand around my shoulder, resting his head on my neck, making my breath hitch.

"Y-yes, Taehyung. Th-Thank you," I stuttered.

He chuckled at my blushing face and snuggled into my neck, giving me light kisses. I tightly closed my eyes.

"Ah, you know how addicted I am to this lavender scent hmm" I nodded my head. I know it's his favorite.

"I also want this scent  to come from my body. How can I get this?" He sensually whispered into my ear, making my heart beat faster. What happened to him suddenly?.

""T-Taehyung, what're you doing? Please let me change my clothes," I said while trying to stand up and escape from his grip. I tightly clutched my towel even more, feeling my palms sweating. I have sensitive skin, so I'm a little nervous. In my entire life, no man can touch me, nor have I let them touch me. But when it comes to Taehyung, his touch is comfortable and gentle. However, in this moment, I am scared as hell.

"Am I scaring you, princess?" he asked as he made me stand up, deeply staring into my eyes. I bit my lower lip and shook my head.

"No, no, Taehyung. Actually, I have quite sensitive skin, so... hmmm..." I avoided his gaze. He cupped my cheeks and looked at me with a worried expression.

"Am I making you uncomfortable, love?" he said, slowly wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Oh God, Taehyung, it's not like that. I never feel uncomfortable when it comes to your touch. Only your touch accepts my body," I said, placing my hand on his chest.

"Thank you so much, princess. Your words mean so much to me," he said, kissing my forehead lovingly.

"Go and change, Otherwise, I won't be able to control myself" he said, innocently  flashing his boxy smile that I gladly returned and hide  my blushed face.

He loosened his grip around my waist. As I was about to go toward the bathroom, I halted my step and looked back at Taehyung, who was already staring at me. He raised one eyebrow to my halted. I immediately went in front of him, tiptoed, and pecked his cheek. His eyes widened in amazement at my sudden clingy behavior.

He groaned, and I chuckled at seeing his reaction. I don't know how I got this much courage to do this. I shrugged and was about to go toward the bathroom when suddenly, he held my waist gently and pressed his lips against mine. I froze at my spot.

His lips moved against mine, filled with love, gentleness, and warmth. I clutched his shirt tightly as he angled his head, deepening the kiss.

"You're just so beautiful, my love," he said between kisses, gently moving his hands through my hair. I melted at his tenderness, responding immediately and kissing him back. I felt he smiled between the kisses. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. He poured all his love into it, and I could feel it.

After some time, we broke the kiss, both of us breathing heavily. He stared at me and smirked , and I felt the blood rush to my cheeks, darkening them to a rosy pink. He kissed my forehead lovingly and loosened his grip around my waist. I didn't have the courage to look at him, so I immediately left for the bathroom, hearing his giggles at my cute behavior.

But little did they know, a thunderstorm would come into their lives very soon.

______________________________________

First of all, I want to say that if there are grammatical mistakes  please forgive me🤧

°~°       °~°      °~°    °~°    °~°     °~°      °~°

I hope you guys enjoyed taehyung & iu's "Love Wins All" Mv.

Ahh ,I'm fvking addicted to it.🤌😩.

Actor taehyung .....🩷😚

See you in the next part. Don't forget to vote. Wishing everyone a good day💫.

Luv u guys❤️✨️