CHAPTER 12

Author 's pov

"YOU WHORE ,.COME HERE." The queen of ulsan screamed with angry voice.
When she said that,, Y/N's whole body was stoned. For the first time in her life, she heard that someone calling her 'whore '
Her chest heaved up and down. Tears rolled down on her cheek. At the same time, she walked towards them.
"Are you happy now.?" king kim asked while gritted his teeth. She can't understand what they're talking about.

"I...I do...don't un..understand anything." she said stuttering.
"You slept together with Prince Taehyung, didn't you? And what was the noise from his room last night." Queen said clenched his hand into a fist. Y/n widened her eyes and looked at them . Now she understand what's the problem here.

"It's not like th...that." y/n said shaking her head.
"I saw you sneak into his room in the middle of the night."
'N..no.-" Suddenly, with the pain in y/n's cheek, she fell to the ground. At the same time, a painful whimper came out of her mouth. She put her hand on her cheek and looked up. She saw prince Hana in front of her with intense eye glare .Then she pulled yn's hair aggressively. Tears rolled down Y/n's eyes as pain in her head was unbearable.

"St..stop, it's hurt."She said, closing her eyes tightly.
"Stop it." she heard jin voice.then prince hana let go of Yn's hair and give a look 'this won't stop here'.

Y/n's tears went down her cheeks and fell to the ground. Blame her for a mistake she didn't make.
" your majesty ,Believe me, I didn't do it"
Y/n said sobbing. How can they point a finger at someone who has done nothing wrong.

"How did you seduce him? Did you take off your clothes in front of him and show him to your naked body." She make a unpleasant face.
"Oh, or did you show him a lap dance, or did you suck his dick or yo-" Her words were by prince jin's voice
"Watch your mouth hana."After jin said it, Hana rolled her eyes.

"But I'm telling you the truth. What else to expect from a whore like her." She said while cleaning her nails. When she heard what Prince Hana said, she froze. Y/n couldn't understand what she heard. No one can understand how badly this will affect her humanity. All of Prince Hana's words hurt y/n's. heart as if someone had stabbed her with a knife.

She put her hand on her chest and slowly rubbed it. Because ,suddenly she felt her heart in pain.
'Let me explain t-"her words were cut off by queen of ulsan.
"Are you telling us to believe what you say? We will not fall for your lies.."
"You slept with my daughter's future husband. I don't know what you did to Prince Taehyung."
Why didn't anyone understand her.

"I'm sure she has done nothing wrong. We still can't talk about this because we don't know what really happened" .The Ulsan family looked at jin in disbelief. Amelia looked at Prince Jin, thinking that someone was finally on her side.
"Why do you take her side, even when she has done something wrong."Prince hana said with irritating voice.

"Wait, I'll teach you a lesson."
Hana marched toward her and stood in front of her. She raised her hand to attack y/n. Y/n closed her eyes tightly to face the attack coming at her. But she didn't feel any pain. She slowly opened her eyes and looked up. She saw a strong hand stopping Hana's hand. Hana's eyes widened as she saw the man who is holding her hand..y/n moved her eyes in the direction that Hana's eyes were on. When y/n looked at it, she couldn't believe her eyes. Taehyung who is hold hana's arm tightly but his eyes are on y/n.

Taehyung ' s pov

I woke up after getting a good sleep yesterday. I stretched out my hand and relaxed my body. But I suddenly remembered what had happened last night.
I closed my eyes and recalled it. How did she come to me when I needed help , How did she calm me down ,How could she hug me warmly , The smell of her lavender still lingers in my room. Her scent always calms me down. And when she ran her fingers through my hair, I felt peaceful. In fact, her company makes me feel peaceful.
I thought I wanted to keep her with me for the rest of my life. As I remembered it, I had a lovely smile on my face.

When I got downstairs, I heard someone screaming. I took another step forward to see what was going on. What I saw next was that my eyes widened. Y/n is crying from the floor and Prince Hanna is shouting at her.

Suddenly, Hana raised her hand to slap y/n on the cheek. I ran there and held her hand before hitting y/n.I glared at hanna . Then my eyes traveled towerd y/n. She didn't feel any pain, so she opened her eyes. She blinks and looked at hana.Then at me.Her and my eyes connected to each other. Tears welled up in her eyes, glistening like unshed diamonds on her cheeks. Her lower lip trembled as she fought to stifle a sob, but the ache in her chest betrayed her.

After saw her condition, A sudden ache pierced my chest, In that moment, I felt the weight of her sorrow as a physical ache, an unspoken connection that transcended words.

"Let go of my hand." Princess Hana's voice broke the eye contact between the two of us. I looked at her coldly. .I shook her hand and moved away from her . Then my eyes went to the eyes of everyone there. Their body language shows that they are burning with anger expect jin hyung. I looked at them with questionable look. What made them so angry at her.
"What's going on here?" I raised one eyebrow and asked .

"How did she seduce you or Did she give you virginity pills and takes undue advantage of you? " After prince hana said that I widened my eyes. My ears couldn't believe what I heard.My chest began to heaved up and down.I gritted my teeth. I can't control my anger anymore.

"WHAT FUCK ARE YOU SAYING." I
roared.

_________________________________________

See you in the next part. Don't forget to vote. Wishing everyone a good day💫.