CHAPTER 24

Taehyung pov

My gaze stayed on her, taking in every detail

My gaze stayed on her, taking in every detail. I let out a small breath, like I was a bit breathless from seeing her beauty. In that short moment, My body language showed I was totally captivated and admired her a lot.

I find myself  falling for her again and again. My princess  my angle , Do you want to kill me from your beauty My y/nah. In that moment I want to hug her tightly and tell her how beautiful she was. My eyes followed her every step. I can see she walked toward the direction where other maids seated.

I noticed guys checking her out. My jaw tightened, and my muscles got tense under my shirt. The look in my eyes got serious, like I was putting up a protective barrier. Inside me, there was a strong feeling, showing in my firm stance and the tight grip on a nearby table. Right then, I promised to myself to protect my princess from anyone staring too much.

"Woah, She was look like angle that came from heaven. Can I asked out from her." I can hear jimin mumbled looking at my love. My eyes darken.

"DON'T YOU DARE. SHE IS MINE AND ONLY MINE. SHE IS MY PRINCESS.MY BREATH, MY LIFE, MY ANGLE, MY LOVE ..GOT IT"  I declare, my voice carrying a possessive tone that startles Jimin with my sudden outburst.

"Oh...oh.. Tae..Taehyung , buddy , I was joking and yeah mr.handsome , she is all yours." He said shaky voice he was confused I that much obsessed with her. I glared at him and left.

After finishing Dad's birthday celebration, everyone is having their dinner. However, my entire focus is on my angel. She's smiling with the other maids and enjoying her meal. I haven't had a chance to talk to her because Hana is clinging onto me. This shit was disgusting to me. A disappointed sigh escapes my lips.

Author pov

Y/n felt someone looking at her in a way that made her uncomfortable. She shivered, tensing up a bit. She know it's not taehyung. But in the far she can see he was staring at her with soft gaze. She made a eye contact with him . They were staring at each other like they saw after so many years. After sometimes they broke the eye contact. Suddenly , her mind play with the person who looking at her with lust full eyes. She gulped and felt uncomfortable and stand up. That unnoticed by taehyung.

"Hey y/nah , where are you going." Margaret said sipping her tea. Y/n smiled and spoke.

" Actually, I'm sleepy. So I'm going to my room to take a rest." Margaret nodded and y/n left from here.

But little did she don't know that someone was following her.

After she approached her room, she twisted the doorknob and entered, only to be met with darkness. She walked further to switch on the light.