CHAPTER 43

Y/n  pov

After helping Unnie, I walked toward our room. Actually, there aren't that many facilities like a palace. I don't know if Taehyung is comfortable here or not, but what can we do? We have no place to go. We have to stay here until we solve this problem. I sighed and entered our room.

My eyes scanned the whole room, but there was no sign of Taehyung. Where is he? Suddenly, I heard the bathroom door open. There Taehyung stood, looking fresh and half naked , but his eyes held an unknown emotion. I furrowed my brow at his behavior, shook my head, and smiled at him. He also smiled.

"Oh, did you take a bath?" He didn't say anything, just nodded.

"I'll change your bandage after I take a bath." He nodded again. I sighed, grabbed my clothes, and headed toward the bathroom.

After finishing my bath, I entered the room to find Taehyung sitting on the bed, looking down. It was enough for me; I had to ask about the reason behind his changed behavior.

Taking the first aid box to treat his wounds, I walked toward him. He sensed my presence and slowly looked up at me.

Just as I was about to sit beside him, he grabbed my wrist, pulling me into his lap.A gasped escaped. I was shocked at his sudden action. Without saying a word, he wrapped his strong arms around my tiny waist, bringing me closer. My hand automatically found its way around his neck. He stared at me intensely, making me gulp.

"T-Taehyung, what're you-" He didn't let me complete my sentence; instead, he slammed  his lips on mine, kissing me harder and deeper. His grip tightened, and my attempts to kiss him back failed. I didn't understand what had suddenly come over him.

He bit my lower lip, making me moan. Seizing the opportunity, he deepened the kiss, his tongue exploring every inch of my mouth. He poured all of his emotional into the kissed.After sometime I felt breathless and tapped his shoulder to signal it. He slowly broke the kiss and looked at me.

Taehyung pov

I kissed her harder, not wanting to let her go. My mind was fully messed because of that bitter secret. It always makes me wonder, what if she found out the truth and left me? It would be my second nightmare.

I could feel she was out of breath, so I broke the kiss and looked at her. I didn't say anything, just stared at her. I'm not gonna let you go, Y/n. Never. Because you belong to this Kim Taehyung forever.

"Taehyung, let me treat your wound," she said softly, making me cup her cheeks. When I looked into her eyes, I could see how concerned she was about me, how much she loved me.

"You're mine, y/n. Don't think about leaving me." With that, I kissed her again, this time passionately. She melted into my gentle moves, and she began to kiss me back. My hand went under her shirt, feeling the softness of her skin. I caressed her bare skin, making her moan between the kisses. I seized the moment as an opportunity and entered her space, my tongue exploring every inch of her mouth for the second time. I didn't forget my promise; I knew my limits.

After savoring her lips, I shifted my attention to her neck, wanting to leave my mark.Then, I pressed my lips against her neck, sucking gently, ensuring to leave a mark. She arched back when I bit her sensitive spot.

"T-tae ahh..." She moaned my name, making me groan into her neck. I gently slide down the shirt from her shoulders.  My lips slowly traveled toward her shoulder, planting wet kisses there, and she held my bare shoulder tightly.

I then inhaled her lavender scent, closed my eyes, and buried my face in the crook of her neck. After sometimes I lifted my head and smirked at the mark I created. She was breathing heavily after our passionate session.

"Promise me you'll never leave me, whatever happens," I said, staring at her with hopeful eyes. She gently cupped my face, her eyes reflecting love.

"I promise, Tae. No matter what happens, I'll never leave you. Our love is stronger than any storm, and I'm here with you forever." I felt a sense of peace after hearing her confession. She pecked my lips and smiled.

"I don't know why you suddenly asked that question, but this 'y/n' only belongs to this prince charming," she whispered in my ear, making me close my eyes. I had no words to describe my feelings in this moment. I was so happy. Maybe I shouldn't stress too much. She loved me. I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"You know love, you're the best thing that happened in my life. If I'm happy, it's because of you. I feel so lucky to have you. Without you, there's no Taehyung.y/nah" My confession make her blushed so badly. My gaze stuck on her beautiful face. I gently tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear and planted a warm kiss on the side of her head. She smiled and looked at me.

"I love you, y/n. Please stay with me until my last breath."

"I love you too, Taetae." She giggled, making my lips automatically curve upward.

I stared at her like she is the most beautiful creature in this world. She began to treat my wound, making sure I didn't feel pain. I observed her every move. She felt my gaze and looked at me from time to time. She carefully wrapped the bandage around my chest.

"Done," she said happily, but my gaze still stuck on her.

"Taehyung, ahh, don't look at me. I feel so shy," she said, hiding her face in my neck, making me chuckle. I caressed her hair and planted a kiss there.

"Okay, okay my shy baby,  let's sleep." I made her lay down on her side, and I also laid down. I carefully brought her close to mine and wrapped my arms around her waist. She carefully placed her head on my chest.

"Taehyung," I hummed, caressing her back.

"What did you and Jungkook talk about? I mean, it seems like you two are not on good terms," she said, circling my bare chest. Her question made me a bit tense.

"Nothing happened, love. He said if he sees a single tear in your eyes, that day will be my last day." She dramatically gasped and chuckled.

"He's been like that since he was a kid. He's very possessive toward me. It's natural for him." I nodded and agreed.

"But I didn't scare him, and I'll never let you cry, y/n. Never," I said sincerely.

Jungkook promised he didn't say anything about y/n, but I have to tell her the truth. She has the right to know what actually happened to her parents. But I have no courage to tell her. But before it's too late, I have to tell her.

"I know, Taehyung." With that she yawned cutely.

" I'm sleepy. Good night, Taetae," she greeted and closed her eyes.

"Good night, love." I also closed my eyes, thinking everything will go well.

Is everything really going to be okay? Only God knows what destiny holds for them.
______________________________________

I promised you I'd write a dark romance as my next book.It's also a KTH FF. So I need an option from you .🤔

Should I write Mafia or Demon/vampire Taehyung  or what kind of character? If you have any other suggestion, let me know

Plz vote for my chapter my sweeties.😘❤️

Have a nice day

Have a nice day.🤗