CHAPTER 14

Y/N  POV

I have no idea what happened yesterday. The way Prince Hana spoke to me hurt me deeply. Why would they blame me for a mistake that I didn't commit. When everyone is speaking against my side, prince jin and prince taehyung are the only one who speak for my fair. I was so glad when Prince taehyung spoke for me.

I can't think why Prince Taehyung treats me so well. I'm just an ordinary girl from a poor family. I don't have nice clothes, i don't wear make-up like other women. Prince Hana is more pretty  when compared to me. I'm just a maid to this palace.I think Prince Taehyung must have had pity for me at the time. But when he near me, I find a comforting sense of safety. I don't know what happens to me when he's with me. My heart feels warm. I don't understand what this feeling is.

"Y/n..What are you thinking." Interrupting my thoughts, I heard the voice of cheif ward Margaret.I turned to her and smiled softly.

"Nothing. I was thinking about what happened yesterday." She looked at me sympathetically. She knows me very well. She knows I won't do anything wrong like that. I told her everything last night.Why I was in Princ.Taehyung's chamber, what did I do, she knows That I helped him.

"I know dear, there's nothing wrong with you. Don't worry about the mistake you didn't make. Now do the duties assigned to you properly."She rubbed my head gently and said.
I gave her my answer with a nod and started doing my work again.

"Y/n , Can you clean the dining table."One of the maids asked me.

"Sure"I nodded and told her.
"Thank u." She responded with a smile and left. In fact, after yesterday's incident, some of the maids stopped talking to me. Some people look at me with disgust. But I know I haven't done anything wrong. I don't care what anyone thinks. I sighed and went to the royal dining table.

When I was cleaning the dining table, someone coughed behind me and grabbed my attention.I turned my head and looked at the man behind me.It's none other than prince jimin.He folded his hands behind his back and smiled at me.I greeted him.

"Did I interfere with your work." He raised one eyebrow and said.
"No, prince jimin."I said, shaking my head. He sighed and began to speak.
"I'm sorry about what happened yesterday."

"Oh, It's okay"

"Taehyung told me what really happened. He said it was a misunderstanding."

"Oh"That's all that came into my mouth at the time. But his next words made my whole face red.

"It seems to me that Prince Taehyung is interested in you."He smirked and said.I looked down because I had nothing to say. I realized my cheeks were hot.

"Did I say something to make you blushing?." He raised an eyebrow and asked.

"Hmm..prince jimin..My work is over now. I have to go."I said it and left because I didn't want to be more ashamed.

But little they don't know if someone was looking at them with a fiery look.

Taehyung  pov

I haven't seen Jimin since this morning. I want to spend more time with him.Because he'll be leaving here in a few days. He said that the work of his kingdom was piled up, and that his father did not have to carry it out alone.That's why he has to go back. He said he wanted to attend my wedding.But I have no desire to marry Princess Hana.I also told him about what happened yesterday. Because I don't want him to look at y/n with a misunderstanding. I sighed and went downstairs to find him and spend time with him.

On the way, I saw two familiar figures.
When I went further and looked, I saw it's none other than y/n and jimin.
What are they both doing here.
My Curiosity struck, so I peeked while keeping hidden from their view.
But I didn't hear what they were talking about.

Suddenly y/n's face turned red.I know jimin likes to filter with girls.But what the hell makes y/n blushing.
Her gaze fell, and she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.What did Jimin say to make her so blushing.

My eyes narrowed as I watched she laughing with another guy, a hint of jealousy flickering across my face.my jaw tightened, fists subtly clenched, and I struggled to mask the unease in my eyes while she enjoyed the company of another boy. I don't know what this feeling is. But I can't to see she laugh with boys other than me.

When I'm with her, my heart beats fast, her scent calms my heart, and her presence brings a warm feeling to my heart.That's what people call love.
Seriously,Am I falling for her?. But I'm not sure of my feelings.I put my thoughts aside, looked at them one last time, and left.

"Taehyung I want to talk to you." Jin said and In response, I nodded.

"What's that hyung." I said, sitting next to jin.

"Do you have a feeling for y/n?."
was surprised at what Jin suddenly asked.

"What do you mean hyung".I asked Jin if he was asking exactly what I thought. Jin sighed and turned his head at me.

"Do you love y/n?."My eyes widened at what he asked.I gulped.I don't have an answer for him.I was looking down.Actually, I can't even understand  what kind of feeling I have for her.  I like her,  but I don't know about the feeling of love.I'm not sure about it. There was no answer from me so jin started talking.

"I'm not rushing you about this.But think carefully about this before it's too late." He said, putting his arm around my shoulder and I nodded.

"Actually, hyung, I'll think about it. I'm still not sure about my feelings." I said rubbed my neck.

"Do you know? When I look into your eyes, I can tell you what you feel about her." He winked at me and left.
What does jin hyung mean.uggh, I don't understand. First jimin now jin hyung. What happened to them? Why do they always ask me what I feel about y/n? Why don't I understand what they understand    I shook my head and left.

______________________________________

See you in the next part. Don't forget to vote. Wishing everyone a good day💫.