CHAPTER 26

Taehyung pov

After she fell asleep, I gently kissed her forehead and quietly left her room. As I walked towards my own room, I heard Jin hyung's voice.

"Taehyung, how is she now?" I sighed and responded, "She slept after so much crying." He placed his hand on my shoulder, offering a comforting rub, understanding my stress.

"Taehyung, you need to take care of her these days. Maybe she's traumatized by this," he advised. I nodded, biting my lips to control my tears.

"What's that bastard doing?" I asked angrily, clenching my fist tightly.

"When we confronted him, he confessed everything. He said he was pressured by someone to do it," Jin explained. I frowned.

"I don't care who the hell did this. They all have to pay for that sin," I said through gritted teeth.

"Okay, you go and take a rest. We'll solve this later," Jin suggested. I nodded and left for my room.

After entering my room, I walked toward the bathroom and removed my clothes, leaving me in only my boxer. I turned on the shower, letting the water cascade down on my tired body. Placing both palms on the wall, I looked down as tears mixed with the flowing water.

"Why did this happen? What if I hadn't come? She's facing what I faced in my childhood—my worst nightmare." I shook, sobbing harder, and clenched my fist, delivering a forceful punch to the wall.

I still suffer from that past incident. But what about Y/N? I can't bear to see my love in such pain. Whoever did this to her, I swear I'll make them pay. The thought darkened my eyes even more.

Author pov

""AHHH, WHY CAN'T THAT IDIOT DO THINGS PROPERLY?" Princess Hana shouted while throwing everything she touched. The Queen shook her head, watching her daughter's outburst.

"HANA, please calm down," the Queen said in an irritated voice. Hana rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"How can I calm down, Mom? I asked him to make her pregnant, but that brainless man didn't think properly," she said through gritted teeth.

"What if Taehyung finds out that you're the person behind this?" the Queen said, raising one eyebrow.

"Mom, tonight we go back to our kingdom, so he can't find out. I've planned everything neatly," she said, smirking.

"That little flirt already crossed her limit by getting close to my man. Who does she think she is?"

"Oh, Hana, she was just a maid. Do you think a prince would fall for a poor girl?" the Queen said, sipping her tea.

"I don't know, but I can't stand seeing them close to each other. I want to get rid of that girl. But my whole plan got destroyed because of that useless man."

"Uhh, I don't understand what's going on in your mind, but be careful," the Queen said with a serious tone. Hana nodded and flipped her hair.

Taehyung entered the basement with his dark aura. Every soldier looked down in fear, valuing their lives too much to speak or move. Taehyung approached the area where the man was kept.

Taehyung looked at that man, His hands were stuck in chains, showing he was trapped

Taehyung looked at that man, His hands were stuck in chains, showing he was trapped. His face had bruises, proving he went through tough times. His head was hung low and hissed because of the pain.As Taehyung observed his miserable state, a sinister smirk played on his lips.

"Were you enjoying yourself, weren't you?" After hearing Taehyung's deep, scary voice, the man gasped and looked at Taehyung with fearful eyes.

"Please, spare me," he pleaded. But Taehyung darkly chuckled, sending shivers down their spines. Taehyung smirked and walked towards him.

"Oh, did I scare you?" He playfully said. Taehyung grabbed his chin tightly, making him look at him.

"You touched my love, hmm." Taehyung's finger ran through his hair. Suddenly, he grabbed it tightly into a fist. The man screamed in pain, shutting his eyes.

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY PRINCESS, YOU FUCKING  BASTARD!" Taehyung screamed at the top of his lungs. His eyes were red, and his muscles tightened due to anger. The man trembled.

"Sorry, I beg you. Please let me go." Suddenly, Taehyung laughed out loud, the sound echoing in the basement.

"Oh now, you begging me, yaeh come in I wil show you how to beg." He said took a whip and began to beat him merchacisely. He screamed in pain.

"Ahhhhhh.....please stop." Taehyung smirked and continue to beat. He enjoy his miserable state. When his every painful screame he remember his princess' s teary eyes. It motive him and his beast awake. He has no mercy for anyone whom dare to touch his love.

He stopped and looked at man's body.
It's bleeding badly.but taehyung not satisfied about it. He signal a guard take a knife. That man's eyes shot opened .

"No, no I'm begging you ,your highness.please." Taehyung just enjoy his scary face. He evil eyes looking at man with so much hate.

" please beg more." Taehyung said gritted teeth. But this man took all his confident and shouted.

"YOUR PSYCHO, HOW CAN MAN LIKE YOU BECOME A PRINCE. I JUST TOUCHED HER, BUT YOU, YOU'RE AN OBSESSED PSYCHO."This man screamed top of his lungs. Taehyung just blankly staring at him. He brings knife back to man's cheek and pressed it into his cheek. Man was scared as hell.

"Not so confident now are we." Taehyung said and pressed it harder until blood start to pour and glides the knife across man face, cutting him. He let out a scream due to the pain.

"Now tell me, whose orders are these?" The man gulped, staying silent. Taehyung shut his eyes tightly and opened them.

"I'm asking, who gave you the order to harm my princess?" He said calmly, glaring at the man. But the man remained silent, head hung low. Taehyung's anger took over; he couldn't control it anymore and stabbed the man's stomach. Then again and again. The man coughed up blood.

"I'M ASKING YOU SOMETHING.BASTARD "
Suddenly, the man fell unconscious. Taehyung gritted his frustration and signaled to the guards to take care of him. After a final glance, he left with his dark aura.

______________________________________

See you in the next part. Don't forget to vote. Wishing everyone a good day💫.

°Always find time for the things that make you feel happy ° 🤗✨️