CHAPTER 55

Y/n  pov

Y/n  pov

"I'm glad you two talked about this problem and resolved it," Soyoung said while cutting vegetables as we prepared breakfast.

"Hmm... He is someone who can understand others. But I still feel bad for the words that I uttered."

"It's okay. You should be happy to have a man like him" I nodded, agreeing with her.

He's an understanding person. He didn't shout or take his anger out on me; instead, he tried to make me understand what I did wrong. We didn't have a beautiful or memorable childhood like others. But I hope we can live happily in the future.

"Oh, unnie, I'll make Taehyung's breakfast because he can't eat spicy things," she exclaimed, making an 'O' face and nodding, while giving me space to prepare his meal.

As I busied myself in the kitchen, I noticed She leaning on the counter, her eyes closed. I washed my hands and walked over to her.

"Are you okay, unnie?" I asked, placing my hand on her shoulder.

She nodded weakly, her eyes still shut. "No, you're not okay," I insisted gently.

"I'm just feeling a bit tired," she admitted, her hand moving to rest on her stomach. It was a normal part of her pregnancy. I sighed, guiding her to a nearby chair.

"You don't have to work. I'll take care of everything. Now, just rest," I reassured her, preparing a cup of coffee to help her relax. With a sigh, I returned to making breakfast.

After finishing making breakfast, I set the dishes on the dining table and saw Jungkook approaching with Aru in his arms.

"Good morning, Jungkook, and my sweetie Aru," I greeted them with a warm smile.

"Good morning" Jungkook replied, his voice soft, while Aru remained half asleep, looking utterly adorable in his father's embrace.

I made my way to our room to check on Taehyung. As I walked, I caught sight of him, dressed neatly in a simple shirt and pants, looking incredibly handsome. He turned toward me but my eyes traveled toward his shirt. It's unbuttoned.

As I stood there, my gaze locked with his, he approached, rolling up his sleeves with a smirk playing on his lips. Unconsciously, he enveloped me in his arms, snapping me back to reality.

"Enjoying the view of having a handsome man like me , hmm?" he teased, his voice laced with mischief, causing my cheeks to flush crimson.

"Don't tease me like that, Mr. Handsome," I retorted, a shy smile playing on my lips.

"You know when you blushed you look so cute." He said tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Can you button my shirt?" he murmured, his arms still wrapped around my waist, his breath warm against my neck. With a soft smile, I raised my hand and began to button his shirt, feeling his gaze lingering on me. He tightened his grip around my waist, his intense gaze sending shivers down my spine. It's not a new sensation for me; he always looks at me as if there's no tomorrow.