Chapter 3: Elena's Request! Divine Buff!

“Eh?”

Lin Bei came back to his senses and looked at the black stone statue in his hand. He was a little surprised.

He had seen the strategy, but it did not say that this stone statue could activate a mission.

[You have triggered the only hidden mission: Elena’s Request! Mission Difficulty: Nightmare Level. Do you accept it?]

Nightmare-level hidden mission?

Lin Bei was stunned. Then, he immediately reacted and chose to accept the mission.

In the game, the difficulty of the mission was divided into five levels: Normal, Difficult, Nightmare, Hell, and Purgatory. The higher the level of the mission, the more generous the rewards!

The only hidden mission was even rarer!

“To… the Fishermen’s Bay in the east of the Holy Light Village… the cave… the magic crystal…”

The black stone sculpture’s voice was intermittent, as if it would dissipate at any moment.

[Elena’s Request (Only hidden, Nightmare Level)]

[Mission Details: Go to the hidden cave in the Fishermen’s Bay to investigate.]

[Mission Reward: Profession Expansion Scroll, 10,000 EXP, 100 gold coins]

[Punishment for failure: None]

“It’s actually a profession expansion scroll! Good stuff.”

Lin Bei’s eyes lit up and he was secretly happy. With the profession expansion scroll, he could have a second profession.

However, the second job change had to be done in the main city. In other words, he had to be at Level 20. Right now, he was only Level 1.

“Looks like I have to hurry up and level up.”

Lin Bei jumped down from the tree and looked at the black stone statue that was about to dissipate.

“Don’t worry, I’ll help you.”

“Thank you… adventurer… May the Holy Light be with you…”

Swoosh!

A pure white light flew up from the black stone statue and landed on Lin Bei.

[Your attitude has attracted Elena’s favor! Elena’s favor +20. Current favor: 20!]

[You have received Elena’s Blessing. Within 2 hours, the free attribute points and potential points obtained would increase by 100%!]

[Elena’s Blessing: Attribute points and potential points obtained would increase by 100%, duration 8.]

Damn! I’ve made a killing!

Lin Bei looked at Elena’s blessing and was dumbfounded.

This Buff was a divine Buff!

Ordinary players could only obtain 5 free attribute points and 1 potential point when leveling up, but now, he had doubled it!

And this Buff was permanent!

It was awesome!

Under normal circumstances, a two-hour Buff would only allow players to level up by two or three levels even if they tried their best. But even so, this Buff was insane enough!

Lin Bei’s Buff would be effective forever!

It was even more awesome!

“Phew, I didn’t expect to receive such an awesome Buff just by being polite. Looks like the 1 point of charm has taken effect.”