Chapter 8: Platinum Weapon! Limit Magic Staff!

Must Get That was dumbfounded.

Whoosh whoosh whoosh…

However, at this moment, more than ten white lights appeared beside him.

“You… are all dead?”

Must Get That couldn’t believe it.

“Damn, I almost dodged it! This Priest… is really damn strange. Could it be that he has the talent to break through Stealth and can see us? He actually kept shooting one arrow after another at us!”

A yellow-haired young man cursed.

“Damn, a Priest should just be a healer! If you like shooting so much, why choose to be a damn Priest!”

A burly man cursed. He had just been shot in the anus and was still in pain!

“…”

Must Get That broke out in a cold sweat.

They had more than 20 Level-3 Assassins, but they were killed just like that?

Was that person that brutal?

No, I must hurry up and inform the Guild Leader!

Thinking of this, Must Get That sent a private message to Flying Dragon in the Sky.

“Guild Leader… We’ve all been killed!”

“What?! How many people do they have? What are their professions? How are their equipment?”

“Uh… there’s only one of them. He’s a Priest. His weapon… he uses a bow.”

“???”

Flying Dragon in the Sky, who was leading the team, was confused.

‘A Priest? And a Priest with a bow?’

Damn it, there were at least twenty of you! You were all actually killed by a Priest?

How embarrassing!

“Alright, I understand.”

With that, Flying Dragon in the Sky opened the System interface and kicked out the 20 Assassins.

Damn it, Assassins that could not even kill a Priest, was he going to keep them for the New Year?

The earlier he kicked them out, the better it would be!

“Hmph, but it’s not like we didn’t gain anything. Looks like the other party paid a huge price to kill the Boss. There’s only one left alive! This is our chance!”

Flying Dragon in the Sky thought to himself that as long as they were fast enough, they would definitely be able to surround the Priest and force him to hand over the equipment and items that the Boss had dropped!

If he dared to disobey?

Hmph, I’ll kill you until you delete your account!

If it was an ordinary lord-tier Boss, it would be fine. However, this was the first killing of the entire server! Moreover, it was a Domain-Lord tier Boss!

There must be a lot of good things that were dropped!

At least one Silver equipment!

At this stage, everyone’s equipment was at best of the Iron grade. If he could get that Silver equipment, it would be much easier to accumulate advantages in the early stages!

“Everyone, move quickly! Priests, don’t save any money. Recover everyone’s Health Points. We have to stop him!”

Flying Dragon in the Sky waved his hand and quickly ran into the depths of the Poisonous Swamp. As he ran, he cursed, “Damn it, this map is really trash. It actually keeps losing Health Points. Fortunately, I brought many Priests this time! Otherwise, this cursed poisonous fog alone would be annoying!”