Chapter 191: Dao Comprehension Tea!

“What? It’s impossible for a dignified Saint Realm expert to go back on his word, right?”

Lin Bei looked at the stunned Black and White Chess Saint and asked calmly.

“Hehe, little friend, you must be joking. I can afford the tea.”

As the Black and White Chess Saint spoke, he waved his hand and instructed, “Hong Yi, make him tea 100 pots!”

“Master, you”

Hong Yi was a little stunned when she heard this.

“You heard me. It’s 100 pots. Go.”

“Okay.”

Hong Yi nodded and placed a pot of tea on the stone table. She turned around and returned to the house.

Seeing this, a smile appeared on Lin Bei’s lips. He glanced at the Black and White Chess Saint and thought to himself, “Hmph, how dare you trick me? Watch me take advantage of you!”

Then, he picked up a cup of tea and activated the Eye of Stars.

——

Dao Comprehension Tea:

Divine-grade. After consuming it, you can increase your attributes and comprehend the Dao Law.

——

“Good stuff, it’s actually divine-grade! It’s one level higher than Legendary!”

Lin Bei’s eyes lit up. Without a word, he drank his tea.

A cool aura pierced through his skull, instantly making his ears and eyes sharpen as he entered a Dao Comprehension state.

At the same time, his comprehension of the Dao Laws was also deepening.

[Dao Comprehension Success!]

[All your basic attributes have increased by 1,000 points!]

[Your Dao Law comprehension has deepened!]

A few system notifications sounded in Lin Bei’s ears.

“Not bad. It can actually increase all basic attributes by 1,000 points. As expected of a divine-grade item. It’s only a cup, but it brings forth such an increase!”

Lin Bei was slightly stunned. Then, he looked at his Dao Comprehension interface. Other than the Dao of Devouring that had already stepped into the “Greater Mastery Stage”, the other Dao Laws had stepped into the realm of “Mild Fluency”.

These improvements were only because he had automatically absorbed the Original Spiritual Energy when he entered this place previously. The effect of a cup of tea was far from being so powerful, but even so, his Dao Comprehension experience had increased greatly.

The Dao of Devouring already had 33.33% experience. The other Dao Laws already had 66.67% Dao Comprehension experience.

In other words, if one cup was not enough, after two to three cups, his Dao Comprehension realm would increase by one level.

“It’s indeed good stuff! Another glass!”

Lin Bei smiled and poured himself another cup of Dao Comprehension Tea. He raised his head and drank it in one gulp.

[Dao Comprehension failure!]

[Note: You can do Dao Comprehension once every 24 hours!]

“Well”

Lin Bei was stunned for a while before slowly coming back to his senses.

This was too much!

This way, it was impossible for him to quickly increase his attributes and Dao Comprehension level.