Chapter 80: Jian Ba!

Lin Bei came back to his senses and looked at Jian Ba, who was grinning non-stop. He was more than two meters tall and was a head taller than Lin Bei. There was a long scar on the left side of his face that ran down his forehead to the corner of his mouth, looking extremely ferocious.

In his hand was a slender blade. The gauntlet was in a three-dimensional polygon. The blade was a little uneven, and the hilt was wrapped in white cloth.

“Are you ready, challenger?”

The corners of Jian Ba’s mouth curled up as he said excitedly, “Come! Let’s fight!”

With that, he disappeared in a flash and appeared behind Lin Bei in the next second.

It was so fast that even Lin Bei, whose reaction speed had reached 0.03 seconds, could not keep up!

“So fast!”

Lin Bei was shocked. He immediately bent down and barely dodged Jian Ba’s first strike!

“Hehe, power superposition!”

Seeing this, Jian Ba was not shocked but delighted. A golden light instantly condensed on the uneven blade in his hand. He raised it and slashed at Lin Bei’s armpit without any hesitation!

Ping!

The Holy Light Shield instantly shattered!

“He’s also very strong!”

Lin Bei’s expression darkened. He turned his hand and used the Holy Light Punishment.

Jian Ba grinned and did not dodge. He took the Holy Light Punishment head-on!

BOOM!

-880,000!

“What?!”

A damage number slowly floated up from Jian Ba’s head, making Lin Bei’s expression change. Why was the damage so low?

“Haha, my body has already been tempered to the extreme by me! Your attack method that doesn’t have any suppression has no effect on me at all!”

Jian Ba laughed. “Strength superposition!”

Buzz!

The blade trembled slightly, and the power of the blade in his hand increased again!

Ding!

This was the third strike that Lin Bei successfully blocked!

“Not bad! Strength superposition! Fourth strike!”

Jian Ba was excited. His strength increased again, and he slashed hard while Lin Bei blocked!

Swoosh!

In the blink of an eye, the capacity of the War God Shield was reduced by about half!

It had to be known that the current War God Shield had been raised to Lv.2. The upper limit of the shield capacity had doubled again, a total of 7 million shield capacity!

However, the other party had used up half of his shield capacity with just one strike!

From this, it could be seen that Jian Ba’s attack power had exceeded 3 million points in just the fourth strike!

However, this was only the beginning!

“Strength superposition! Fifth strike!”

Jian Ba grinned and disappeared again. He appeared behind Lin Bei and slashed down!

This time, his strength had increased by a large margin compared to before!

“No wonder Lionel said that this guy is getting fiercer the more he fights! If his power continues to stack, even a Monarch-tier expert won’t be able to withstand it!”

[1-200] ONLINE GAME: UNLIMITED BUFF TALENT FROM THE BEGINNING  On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara