Chapter 167: Five-Star Challenge! Sword Comprehension!

“Congratulations!”

Qiqi said with a smile.

When Lin Bei heard this, he shook his head and sighed. “Sigh, there’s nothing to congratulate me on. I spent too long clearing the four-star challenge. At this speed, it’s impossible to complete the mission in six days.”

“Besides, I haven’t gotten the ‘perfect’ evaluation of the five-star challenge yet.”

Lin Bei was not pretending, but he was speaking truthfully.

He was only protected by the rules of the Sword Tomb Mystic Realm for a short six days. If he wanted to complete the follow-up mission in this period of time, he needed to complete 1,000 perfect five-star challenges in such a short period of time.

On average, even if he worked non-stop, the time allocated to each ruin was only about eight minutes.

Other than the extra time like the lucky draw, there was only five to six minutes left for him to complete the challenge.

He had already spent five minutes challenging the Clearshadow Sword Ruins. There was only slightly more than three minutes left to complete the five-star challenge.

It took him a full three minutes to complete the four-star challenge. According to Qing Ping, the difficulty of the five-star challenge was about ten times that of the four-star challenge. In that case, wouldn’t it take him more time to complete the five-star challenge?

In that case, eight minutes was not enough for him to obtain a five-star “perfect” evaluation.

It was precisely because of this that he said that he had spent too much time on the four-star challenge.

Of course, when these words fell into Qing Ping’s ears, it was simply showing off.

Please, this was a four-star challenge!

Getting a perfect evaluation in three minutes, what else do you want?

Be content!

Qing Ping looked at Lin Bei speechlessly.

On the other hand, Qiqi did not say much about Lin Bei’s words. Instead, she asked worriedly, “Have you thought of a way to optimize it?”

“Not yet.”

Lin Bei shook his head. Otherwise, he would not have sighed.

However, the challenge had just begun. Perhaps after a long time, he would be able to come up with a strategy to increase his speed?

As for the current him, it was useless to be anxious.

“Hey, you’re Qing Ping, right? I’ve already completed the four-star challenge and am teleported back. Next, I’m going to carry out the five-star challenge. What should I do?”

Lin Bei looked at Qing Ping, who was obviously unhappy with him. He frowned and asked.

“Hmph, kid, you’re still pretending to be smug after taking advantage of me. Take it. This golden token is similar to the silver token. It can teleport you to the space where the five-star challenge is.”

Qing Ping said indifferently and threw a golden token to Lin Bei. “However, I have to remind you again. Don’t think that you can pass the five-star challenge just because you completed the four-star challenge! The difficulty of the five-star challenge is at least ten times that of the four-star challenge! You have to consider it carefully!”

“Thanks for the reminder.”

Lin Bei smiled when he heard that. Then, after greeting Qiqi and Jian Ba, he used the golden teleportation token and teleported to the five-star challenge space.