Chapter 150: Level 70 Exclusive Skills!

“How… did you do it?”

Alina asked in disbelief.

“Speaking of which, it’s all thanks to Shopkeeper Jin. I exchanged this with him. Teacher, with it, you should be able to recover, right?”

“It’s not just recovery. With it, I will become stronger than before!”

Elena sighed.

Lin Bei made it sound easy, but she knew how much it would cost to exchange for a Legendary Soul Crystal.

“Thank you. I’ll accept this Legendary Soul Crystal. I really need it now.”

Alina put away the Soul Crystal and looked at Lin Bei. She said in a low voice, “Next, I’ll help you advance your profession.”

With that, a ball of tri-colored light energy appeared in Alina’s hand and fused into Lin Bei’s body.

[You have completed the profession advancement! Your level upper limit has increased to Lv.79!]

[You can learn new exclusive skills!]

“These three skill crystals are three exclusive skill crystals for the Level 70 War God profession. Take them.”

Alina raised her hand and waved it, and three skill crystals of different colors landed in Lin Bei’s hand.

After breaking through the upper limit of his skills, Lin Bei’s stored experience directly increased his level to Level 72.

Now, he could directly learn the Level 70 exclusive skills.

Without a word, Lin Bei directly absorbed the three skill crystals.

[You have learned the Silent Domain (Lv.1)!]

[You have learned the Bloodbath Domain (Lv.1)!]

[You have learned the Army Breaking Domain (Lv.1)!]

Then, Lin Bei directly used the King’s Insignia and Emperor’s Insignias to raise the three skills to Lv.3, increasing the attributes of the three skills by a large margin.

——

Silent Domain: level 3

Silences all enemy targets within the range of the skill, preventing them from using any spells to attack.

Magic Corrosion: Reduces the magic power by 150% of the attack power every second.

Duration: 60 seconds.

Cooldown: 120 seconds.

Skill Range: For every 100 Magic Points consumed, the range of the skill increases by 1 meter.

——

Bloodbath Domain: level 3

All allies within the range of the skill will obtain the Bloodbath effect. Attacks will have a 30% Lifesteal effect.

Blood Corrosion: Reduces Health by 150% of the attack power every second.

Duration: 60 seconds.

Cooldown: 120 seconds.

Skill Range: For every 100 Magic Points consumed, the range of the skill will increase by 1 meter.

——

Army Breaking Domain: level 3

Within the range of the skill, all enemy targets will receive an armor-piercing effect, and their defense will be reduced by 60%. All allies will receive an Army Breaking effect, which increases damage to enemy targets by 60%.