Chapter 84: Extraordinary Clone Is Invincible!

The Blazing Lion’s eyes were filled with disdain, and flames burned in its pupils.

Lin Bei frowned and cursed in his heart.

Damn it, it was not easy for me to obtain the fragments. How could you take them away with just a few words?

Let’s do it!

At worst, he would use a Random Teleportation Scroll to escape!

Lin Bei’s eyes turned cold. He formed a Combat Clone Talisman and used it to summon Alina’s combat clone!

“What happened?!”

The Blazing Lion’s claws that were grabbing Lin Bei were instantly burned by a white energy. Shock flashed across its eyes and it instantly retreated hundreds of meters.

This energy that suddenly surged out made its heart palpitate!

It had only felt this feeling from that lord in the central area for thousands of years!

“Could it be that… Someone Extraordinary has descended?!”

The Blazing Lion was terrified. “But that shouldn’t be the case. Extraordinary beings can’t pass the restrictions of this mystic realm! Other than that lord who comes from the same source as the mystic realm, no one else can enter!”

As he thought about this, a trace of anger flashed in the eyes of the Blazing Lion. “Good kid! You actually want to trick me! Fortunately, I’m not stupid and saw through your scheme!”

“Since you don’t intend to hand over the items, die!”

The flames on the Blazing Lion’s entire body soared. It was actually played by a human kid. It could not tolerate it!

Hmph, so what if he was a Descended One?

Although he was protected by the rules of the world, once he died, wouldn’t he still have to be revived at the altar in the ruins?

“When the time comes, I’ll stay here for a hundred years. I want to see if you can withstand it.”

The Blazing Lion was like a fire cannonball. In the blink of an eye, it crossed hundreds of meters and rushed towards Lin Bei!

“Demon, die!”

However, at this moment, an indifferent voice came from the white light.

Immediately after, a snow-white palm slowly stretched out from within and blocked the Blazing Lion that charged over like a cannonball!

Boom!

There was a loud bang.

The white light dissipated, and the Blazing Lion let out a tragic cry and spat out blood, flying back at a faster speed than when it came!

“This is… an Extraordinary?! That’s impossible! Other than the lord in the central area, how can there be other Extraordinary beings here?! Moreover, even that lord can’t descend outside the central area! What’s going on?!”

The Blazing Lion spat out blood and flew back, its eyes filled with shock.

That palm strike just now made its heart turn extremely cold!

The wind howled, and it was time to retreat!

The Blazing Lion did not stay any longer and used counterforce to escape quickly!

In the blink of an eye, the ruins and it disappeared from this space.

“Teacher, chase after him!”

Lin Bei watched as the Blazing Lion escaped, feeling indignant.

“It’s fine. Let it go.”

Alina’s battle clone turned around and sized up Lin Bei. She smiled and said, “I know what you’re thinking, but in this Tavern’s Mystic Realm, these Monarch-tier guardians can’t be touched lightly.”