Chapter 41: The Value of the Body Strengthening Spell!

“It’s done!”

As soon as he returned to the ward, Lin Bei told his sister the good news.

At this moment, Lin Jing had already checked into a single ward. The environment was much better than before.

“Brother, thank you!”

“We’re siblings. There’s no need to thank me!”

Lin Bei waved his hand and smiled. “But we still have to wait two days for the medicine to arrive. You’ll have to suffer a few more days.”

“It’s fine! It’s only a couple of days. I’ve survived for five years!”

“Little sister, it’s been hard on you.”

When Lin Bei heard this, he felt a little sad.

However, he quickly recovered. No matter what, Lin Jing was about to recover!

When the time came, their family would be together and they would no longer have to work hard.

Lin Bei chatted with Lin Jing for a while before leaving the hospital.

It was not that he did not want to stay, but time was tight. He still had many things to do.

After getting a taxi and returning to the dormitory, Lin Bei did not hesitate and went online.

He temporarily put the matter of the genetic strengthening potion aside.

Right now, he only had one goal, and that was to farm monsters and level up! When he reached Level 30, he could equip the Tainted Blood Magic Blade. At that time, his strength would definitely improve!

At the same time, he had to farm more Mutated Bosses. When the time came, he would sell some things in exchange for Bobo Coins.

Now, his Mutated Blood could store 10 mutation chances every 6 hours. As long as he had enough monster blood, he could farm Mutated Bosses infinitely!

And monster blood was not difficult for him to obtain.

As long as he found a Boss that he could extract blood from, he could extract their blood after killing them. Moreover, with the +200% drop rate, he could obtain at least 3 portions of monster blood every time he extracted it. Therefore, as long as he controlled it well, he could kill the Boss indefinitely!

“By the way, it’s rare for me to come back to the Holy Light Village. I should go take a look at Shopkeeper Jin. Previously, with the Buff he gave me, I could obtain so much equipment in the early stages. If not for him, I wouldn’t have developed so quickly!”

As soon as Lin Bei went online, he appeared near the warehouse of the Holy Light Village. Thinking of Shopkeeper Jin, who had helped him a lot previously, he immediately rushed towards the grocery store of the Holy Light Village.

Because he had the Buff of the Stealth Potion, the players of the Holy Light Village could not discover him at all.

Soon, Lin Bei arrived at the grocery store.

“Shopkeeper Jin, long time no see!”

As soon as he entered, Lin Bei smiled and greeted him.

Although the number of players in the Holy Light Village was more than ten times higher than before, there were still not many players who came to the grocery store. After all, the server had only opened for a day and a half. Everyone had to spend their game coins carefully. Only some rich people or guild leaders could come to the grocery store to buy potions.

Now, Shopkeeper Jin was lounging on the recliner in boredom. He was extremely satisfied.

“Yo, it’s you, kid! It’s only been a day since we last met, but you’ve changed completely!”